Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) (52840 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
E fit be say na the woman dey feed ham, so pathetic
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
He must have been through a lot....Then, the easy way is not suicide..A man can find his footings any time and still start a new home filled with love and peace.. angry

The trauma of little girl watching her Dad give up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
And one other homeboy dey marry twin sisters, that wan go die mentally,physically, spiritually
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Brownshoe: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
The man no know say na wahala leave am.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Gubioma: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nokio1:
he should have married that borno woman
Dan Borno......(Kanuri Boy)

Oga/Madam close ur dirty on my Borno
Shithole of u

Shikenan Nagode
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nicepoker:
Because of a wooman? Just look at where and how he decided to die. SMH.

That woman must have been the reason why he was still alive but because he doesn't know how to treat such woman

She has to leave him and he couldn't cope

He would have resolved the issue that made them got separated if he rraly wanted her to stay with him

Who suffer head dey sweet ?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
frozen70:

That woman would have been the reason he was still alive but because he doesn't know how to treat such woman
He has to take his life
You decided to twist the narrative to suit your optics. You are very far away from the topic.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by adelafe2019: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
If the story is true, then the man should have avoided having hot arguments or misunderstanding with his wife since he could not do without her. It is a pity.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Emdebby2: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
So sad! Suicide is never an option.
I pity the daughter.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Emytexboy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
I pity the man that will marry the woman.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nicepoker:
You decided to twist the narrative to suit your optics. You are very far away from the topic.

I don't even want to be near the topic

Some men have good wives but treats them anyhow

No marriage is sweeter, they all have bitter taste

So I blame both of them for her husband death
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
/

Be careful who you support politically.

Those "Emi lokan"disciples have Sniper as option B if life gets too hard.

Think about your own future.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by edoncast: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
So Akute is now in Lagos state abi?Akute is in ogun state the deputy to Abia when it comes to bad roads and dirt
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
frozen70:

I don't even want to be near the topic

Some men have good wives but treats them anyhow

No marriage is sweeter, they all have bitter taste

So I blame both of them for her husband death
Since you want to involve other options. That man died due to the fact that he loved the wife so much. Seeing her leave really hurts him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nicepoker:
Since you want to involve other options. That man died due to the fact that he loved the wife so much. Seeing her leave really hurts him.

I don't think so, that he died because he loves the wife and the wife left him

If he really appreciate his wife, he won't give her reasons to leave

Only him knows why he chooses death
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Tflex01: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
madapcmod:
This one may have voted Buhari. See how many of them are suffering, yet tribalism is pushing some to vote Emilokan that is worse than Buhari.

Na Una go suffer am pass. Look at the pigsty environment inhabited by humans. People will just channel their waste water to the street and be jumping like toads to pass

Life of the people Obi governed in Anambra is more miserable than this. But tribalism no let una reason well.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
frozen70:

I don't think so, that he died because he loves the wife and the wife left him

If he really appreciate his wife, he won't give her reasons to leave

Only him knows why he chooses death
let me inform christoff to come handle your case.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Olat4421: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
What a wasted life
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
We wrestle not against flesh and blood

The devil is roaming looking for who to devour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Olaolex: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
effido666:
May b na d man b d burden
LMAO This one off me o. Can we write R.I.P for this one now?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Starboytwo:
See as everywhere dirty lipsrsealed

When I become President, everyone will be arrested if your environment is dirty like the above.

Seriously
Nigerians don't have that habit of cleanliness
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

One less noisy urchin to worry about.

Life goes on!
Very funny comment thou.

Funny signature too. Lol, some of you ehn... cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Olaolex:
Why would you take your life because a woman packed out of your house. She helped you reduce burdens.

One of 'you are my heart beat' crew has gone because his heart packed out.

What's worse, he unalived himself in front of his daughter. That would mess up her mind for decades. That's trauma 101
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hnmm
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Tinubuagbado: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2022
See development ooo.

When Igbos reach there now and change that place they will start shouting

SEE WETIN APC DEY CAUSE FOR YORUBA LAND.

just yesterday their elders endorsed pain and suffering on their land.

Vote wisely
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Nicepoker:
let me inform christoff to come handle your case.

Hahaha, lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Imuse95: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2022
The power of women
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkYFEwgNQHY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
So, he planned to suffer the little child??
His last card can be withdrawn from POS.??
So, that small amount was what he was expecting the child to live on after he had left??
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:31am On Nov 01, 2022
They should just leave that body for dogs to feast on, the man is very lazy and stupid.

I only pity the Lil girl...
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Teejay13(m): 4:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Na wa o, could this be for real? I find it difficult seeing people commit suicide as a result of one thing or the other
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 01, 2022
His wife could be an Igbo woman, they can't stand such filthy environment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA Sniping Chinese Face Masks Bound For France - French Politicians Accuse US / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) / Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.