Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Am I High Or Just Thinking Deep? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I High Or Just Thinking Deep? (359 Views)

7 Nigerians Talk Sex While Drunk, High Or Both / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I High Or Just Thinking Deep? by Gofwane(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
So I was at home today nursing a shoulder injury and because of the pains and sapa to go for daily dressings of armpit rashes caused by bandages and foams tied around the shoulder, I decided to smoke a joint with one of my neigbours that I rarely talk to, just to numb the PAIN.
After the joint, I went back to my room and laid down. That was when the trips kicked in.

I was like " shebi na shoulder PAIN make you go smoke like this, what about people wey dem know say na bastards dem be? As in dem no know der true papa and neighbours go dey judge dem as CHILD OR CHILDREN OF A TRUE HOE"

How do you cope with such a pain cos I just realised my shoulder pain is physical but I think emotional pain is sometimes way more painful.

Chai!!! Abeg, na which kind weed I go smoke like this

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / I Was Just Thinking Heaven Will Be Cold And Hell Fire Will Be Hot / How Deep Will You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.