Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi (40482 Views)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Why Ganduje Removed Sanusi As Emir - Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by ITAMINI: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Is that the course of our problem or the course of me not having money to live my life has a Nigerian in my father's land one thing I know is that one day
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by heysquare(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
miketayo:

England isn't the birth place for Christianity so how's English for christians
Yes. Christianity was brought by the British. Church of England was built in Badagry by Henry Townsend in 1842. Although before then Portuguese were the first mission to Nigeria but they didn't established any church
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
arabic is just a language like chinese, french, english, latin etc. so why the fuss?
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by Ijb11: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
That man is clueless he is responsible for nigerian economic woes
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by arthurwillia(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
zeuss:

It is Hausa language written in Arabic characters.....MUMU
lol enjoy suspension
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by Heavance(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
How has Islamic whatever helped in making it add value?
Religion will destroy us, we no get sense at all
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by miketayo(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
heysquare:

Yes. Christianity was brought by the British. Church of England was built in Badagry by Henry Townsend in 1842. Although before then Portuguese were the first mission to Nigeria but they didn't established any church

I asked if England was the birth place for Christianity not who brought Christianity to Nigeria.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by heysquare(m): 5:54am On Nov 02, 2022
miketayo:

I asked if England was the birth place for Christianity not who brought Christianity to Nigeria.
English is the language spoken by those that brought Christianity to Nigeria. It's not about where Jesus Christ was born but where the gospel came from.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by miketayo(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2022
heysquare:

English is the language spoken by those that brought Christianity to Nigeria. It's not about where Jesus Christ was born but where the gospel came from.

So if the french colonized us, that will make french a Christian language. You are a joker cheesy
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by heysquare(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2022
miketayo:

So if the french colonized us, that will make french a Christian language. You are a joker cheesy
But I've never made mentioned of who colonised us as a nation and apart from Britain being our colonial master, they still spread Christianity to Africa and they built many schools. Infact, the assembling in those schools usually conducted in Christians doctrine
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by miketayo(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2022
heysquare:

But I've never made mentioned of who colonised us as a nation and apart from Britain being our colonial master, they still spread Christianity to Africa and they built many schools. Infact, the assembling in those schools usually conducted in Christians doctrine

The point is English isn't a Christian language. There is no link.. Arabic on the other end is used in Saudi Arabia. English isn't used in Israel nor Italy.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by heysquare(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2022
miketayo:

The point is English isn't a Christian language. There is no link.. Arabic on the other end is used in Saudi Arabia. English isn't used in Israel nor Italy.
Tell me through who you adopted Christianity? I'm very sure not through same Israel you mentioned. No single gospel missionaries from Israel to Nigeria. Infact, Rome supposed to be capital of Christianity
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by miketayo(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2022
heysquare:

Tell me through who you adopted Christianity? I'm very sure not through same Israel you mentioned. No single gospel missionaries from Israel to Nigeria. Infact, Rome supposed to be capital of Christianity

Do they speak English in Rome. Your justification doesn't hold water. You very well know Christianity has nothing to do English.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by kennyamusan(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2022
Arabic is not islam but islam is Arabic
Moh247:

If you can as well see denomination written in Yoruba and Igbo using English alphabet

Arabic is a Language, there are christians who are Arab and read their bible in Arabic, you can set your phone to Arabic if you wish

And no Arabic is not the same as Islam

Islam is a religion and Arabic is a language with its own alphabet

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi by heysquare(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
miketayo:

Do they speak English in Rome. Your justification doesn't hold water. You very well know Christianity has nothing to do English.
Englishman brought Christianity to you and not the Israelites. What is the population of Christian for the so called Israel

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aje Oil Field Lagos With Pixs / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.