Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu (5270 Views)

2023 Presidency: If Atiku Wins, Southerners Will Be In Severe Trouble — Sagay / How I Got Stamina For Re-election Campaign Still Baffles Me — Buhari / 2019: Faced With Two Options, Obasanjo Will Choose Atiku Over Buhari – Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by GeneralDae: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
kolaaderin:

And the competence you want is the confirm failure of a person call Atiku. Tinubu is an achiever with known track records, Atiku on the other hand has just records of selling national properties and killing the country further, no single pedigree to his name as 8 years VP outside prodigal buccaneering of Nigerian heritage.
The only crime Tinubu has is backing Buhari to power, I can’t blame him for that, 15m Nigerians did including the same Atiku.
As far as competence is concerned Tinubu takes all the A+.
Forget about who is holy, all the top candidates has their hands wet with the honey. They are all thieves agreed.

This campaign is all about competence and other candidate are not in the same league with Tinubu on this.

I share thesame sentiment with you. People see corruption but beyond corruption, Tinubu is the most competent of the three. Competence matters more to me first, although morality is also key. But they all of have accusations against them even if we go that route.
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Orukomeno: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Omo shey u know see my name very were?? All this Afonja Muslim sha
haslaw:

Gettat abeg...
Stop denying who you are..

Only Igbos have been getting upset anytime we mention the death of Fatima and her 4 kids in the south east

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by haslaw(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
bishopkay:

Show me where I was upset you spoke about the murder of anyone? Don't deflect with these infantile talks please. Whether SE SW SS NC NE NW, life is sacred!

Now you know life is sacred after I exposed your hypocrisy and justification of the murder of Fatima and her 4 kids.

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Orukomeno: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
;Dwe want the North to continue
Opolopoopolonio:

It was the turn of the north at the time smiley
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by bishopkay: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
haslaw:

You claim not to be IPOB yet IPOB is smelling all over your post.

You are only deceiving yourself.
When you urchins are countered with strong points, y'all deflect with Tribalism. What concerns IPOB with the issues I raised?

With you people, No single sense, no tact no finesse. Just rabid stupidity, foolishness, screaming IPOB and other incoherent gibberish. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by bishopkay: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
haslaw:

Now you know life is sacred after I exposed your hypocrisy and justification of the murder of Fatima and her 4 kids.

Show me where I justified the murder of anyone. Just show me one, if you don't, you're nothing but a foolish inbred skrep!

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Osariemen12: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wilson212:
Are you not the one that posted this result oga Jonathan won all the southwestern state except osun .so you want everyone in South West to vote Jonathan

That's it. Jonathan won all the state in south except Osun in 2011, and lost almost all southwest states in 2015.

You expect me to vote a western candidate in the name of south. Henceforth, the west will be the south they made themselves - enemy of the south - period.

6 Likes

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by bishopkay: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Orukomeno:
U dey mind all this Yoruba Muslim?Anybody way talk truth or want better Nigeria becomes Igbo in their book
Very stupid people oh... I so much dislike them ehn. Muric bastards! Thank God say the real Yoruba people are not like them.

2 Likes

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Wilson212: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Osariemen12:

That's it. Jonathan won all the state in south except Osun in 2011, and lost almost all southwest states in 2015.

You expect me to vote a western candidate in the name of south. Henceforth, the west will be the south they made themselves - enemy of the south - period.
Johnathan presidency should have happened if you are talking about equity . Jonathan presidency is like Atiku becoming president in 2023 God forbid
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Orukomeno: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Aswear
bishopkay:

Very stupid people oh... I so much dislike them ehn. Muric bastards! Thank God say the real Yoruba people are not like them.
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by haslaw(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Orukomeno:
Omo shey u know see my name very were?? All this Afonja Muslim sha

Igbos have been claiming other regions just to masquerade as other tribes supporting Peter Obi and your posts gave you away. You were too quick to justify the murder of Northern people in South East.

You are not even an intelligent IPOB. You claim to have Yoruba name but is quick to call other Afonja.

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by paramakina202: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oboys12:
Seriously speaking I don't understand why some Southerners are against Tinubu and rejoice over any news that undermines him while supporting Atiku and the PDP. I'm just utterly surprised.
Yes I want Peter Obi but if Peter can't get it then Tinubu should have it. Why on earth should a Southerner be happy that somebody or some persons decamped from APC to PDP?
If it's labour Party it is understandable but to openly support Atiku over tinubu is foolishness of the highest order.
I'm a strong advocate of Peter Obi. I'm a card carrying member of the PDP in Delta State.but I'm for Southern Presidency

It baffles me how anybody can choose Tinubu or Atiku over a young and vibrant Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
kolaaderin:

And the competence you want is the confirm failure of a person call Atiku. Tinubu is an achiever with known track records, Atiku on the other hand has just records of selling national properties and killing the country further, no single pedigree to his name as 8 years VP outside prodigal buccaneering of Nigerian heritage.
The only crime Tinubu has is backing Buhari to power, I can’t blame him for that, 15m Nigerians did including the same Atiku.
As far as competence is concerned Tinubu takes all the A+.
Forget about who is holy, all the top candidates has their hands wet with the honey. They are all thieves agreed.

This campaign is all about competence and other candidate are not in the same league with Tinubu on this.

Life goes on.
Tinubu is an achiever but you forget that even in football Pele cannot play forever as he can not play the world cup today. There is time for everything.
We are looking for a fresh political face, away from what we are used to. Shake the status quo and give room for new breeds of governance.
You better vote Sowore. He is of our time not past. While waiting for Tinubu to say so before you agree? Stick to your personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Orukomeno: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is actually funny my name clearly shows. i am Urhobo.U Afonja Muslims are giving real yoruba people bad name
haslaw:

Igbos have been claiming other regions just to masquerade as other tribes supporting Peter Obi and your posts gave you away. You were too quick to justify the murder of Northern people in South East.

You are not even an intelligent IPOB. You claim to have Yoruba name but is quick to call other Afonja.

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by adecz: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
People are rejecting APC,
not Tinubu❗️❗️☹️☹️

Seems you are happy with the
current state of affairs in the country..
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by haslaw(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Orukomeno:
This is actually funny my name clearly shows. i am Urhobo.U Afonja Muslims are giving real yoruba people bad name

Your name has Yoruba in it and you are have been using Yoruba words in your post but you quickly switched to Urhobo when you were exposed.

IPOB smells all over your post and if only you were half intelligent, you would have realised that not everyone online is a southerner. You were too blinded by HATE to realise that.
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Orukomeno: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Omo wetin we know go see for Nairaland grin cheesy
haslaw:

Your name has Yoruba in it and you are have been using Yoruba words in your post but you quickly switched to Urhobo when you were exposed.

IPOB smells all over your post and if only you were half intelligent, you would have realised that not everyone online is a southerner. You were too blinded by HATE to realise that.
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

I share thesame sentiment with you. People see corruption but beyond corruption, Tinubu is the most competent of the three. Competence matters more to me first, although morality is also key. But they all of have accusations against them even if we go that route.
Tinubu is only good at making people governor etc. Godfather politics of a thing.
Tinubu was not today. He is over old to rule Nigeria. If he is not which which bank can make him CEO today? Country is more serious than business
Look at how Buhari manage Nigeria? How many times have you see him in front, working to solve any Nigerian problem, can he talk to the people, media No. He did not. We can not package another looklike of Buhari.
In the next 10 years, I will not be supporting Obi or Sowore.
That is how I see politics..
Tinubu for the sake of the nation should have supported Osinbajo others. We have men, professors, biz gurus who can do the job well.
Nigeria needs to move forward for once.

2 Likes

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by haslaw(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Orukomeno:
Omo wetin we know go see for Nairaland grin cheesy

BITTER, HATEFUL IPOB CARNNIBAL,

Go and rest, it's very easy to detect you because of the bitterness you carry in your heart. You are too DUMB to disguise.

Even Reno exposed one of you some time ago
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Orukomeno: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Reno na my stateman and we dey vote Atiku no toAfonja Muslim cry blood
haslaw:

BITTER, HATEFUL IPOB CARNNIBAL,

Go and rest, it's very easy to detect you because of the bitterness you carry in your heart. You are too DUMB to disguise.

Even Reno exposed one of you some time ago
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Orukomeno: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
[q angry angryu mean ass lickers Afonja muslim cooluote author=Opolopoopolonio post=118026494]

It is not for slaves to decide cheesy[/quote]
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Validated: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
kolaaderin:
south east should have demanded their mandate from PDP. You are all with PDP until they served you breakfast and now want to gain from where you have never invested. It will be pure suicide for APC to have just give it on a plate of gold to South east.
The same Fulani wants to serve yoruba lunch.

3 Likes

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Great2017: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
kolaaderin:
south east should have demanded their mandate from PDP. You are all with PDP until they served you breakfast and now want to gain from where you have never invested. It will be pure suicide for APC to have just give it on a plate of gold to South east.
Are Ngige and Onu including Rochas not founding members of the APC? What stops them from being the flag bearer of the APC ?

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Apophenia24k: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
haslaw:

HYPOCRITE IPOB CARNNIBAL, answer the question

Where was your voice when Fatima and her 4 kids MURDERED in cold blood in South East

Most of you can't discuss constructively, make us question your acclaimed education.

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by Orukomeno: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
You are the one that is stupid,dumb and daft I can never vote Afonja Muslim the same fool who have been calling me Ipob for not supporting Tinubu is shouting hate.Atiku we stand
haslaw:

You are too DUMB, DAFT & STUUPEED to realize that not everyone online is a southerner

Your BITTER and HATE gave you away as IPOB

I only feel sorry for you because of the heavy burden you carry in your heart.
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by haslaw(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Most of you can't discuss constructively, make us question your acclaimed education.

hypocritical IPOB CARNNIBAL.

Where was your voice when Fatima and her 4 innocent kids were MURDERED in cold blood in the South East

Just answer the question or gettat.

Since you justify the murder of Fatima and her 4 kids, You are no different from the killers of Deborah
Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by CSTRR: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
kolaaderin:
Then stop crying about who they support.

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by CSTRR: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
triple996:
Easterners are very bitter.
It's either them or burn everything
Like tinubu burnt everything in 2015.

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by CSTRR: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Even without sentimehts, atiku is significantly better than tinubu.
Much better.
He is saner, has a better grasp on economic realities, is less bigoted, more refined , more pan-Nigerian.

It's a no-brainer.

If we had to choose between atiku and tinubu, I will go with atiku 100%.

Atiku will not vomit nonsense policies like agbado and corn or fund touts.

Besides, TINUBU's ticket does not represent the south in any shape or form.

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu by CSTRR: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Osariemen12:

Even now, tinubu and his boys are still insulting southern Nigeria because they feel they have some phantom votes in the north.

They will eat the humble pie in years to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women / The Willinks Report / FG - Boko Haram Dialogue: NOA Asks For Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.