Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video (3269 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by Durabest: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Plus10:
grin grin grin...That is how we plan to stone tinubu bald head in PH grin
Am a ph guy try it when am around or tips the location you want to stay and stone the incoming president.If dem never run you street b4 try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by rolams(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
They are following the directive of the APC.

If we do not do well, stone us!

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by suxkill: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
We are waiting for the useless and satanic party come February 2023

Who you want feed with agbado and cassava
Mtcheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by MrColdsweat: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nigerians will stone apc in 2023. Amaechi is very clear on that.

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by Tinubuadvocate: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's very easy to identify a fake news.they stoned APC and accept peter obi lol.
Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by ObosiUkwalla: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Durabest:
Am a ph guy try it when am around or tips the location you want to stay and stone the incoming president.If dem never run you street b4 try it.

Shut it there. Fish dey comot, crayfish too wan show face

4 Likes

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by eazyduzit: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Honestly,the vote for APC in the North will be nothing. I'm pro South in the forth coming election i.e (Obi or BAT) should win but honestly speaking,I don't see BAT or Obi winning the North.
The hatred for APC in the North is dangerously high that in every majilisa,you see them raining insult on PMB and APC,I was around Brigade market in Kano yesterday after Church service to see a relative and I sat close to some Hausa men hearing their discussion about the country and the things they said about Buhari and APC shocked me.The fact is they can't wait for 2023 to oust the party outta power.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by Bobloco: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Borno people are actually doing what needs to be done if Buhari doesn't perform

Unfortunately, the Emilokan drug lord will collect wotowoto because he brought this calamitous APC government to power

1 Like

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by APCnaPDP: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lionize:
Hian. I never knew northerners could be this wise

Tribalists are running wild on this website. Grow up.
Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by Bontafa: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247

Kadg10

Come I don't believe it
Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by propsvilla1: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
A lot will change before the election

Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by DukeofUmueri247: 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Urchins will soon tag them IPOB people..
Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2022
EarlierDawn:
This is how women's in Gwoza Borno state treating APCs by stoning and insulting them, I'm very glad that people in Borno state are begging to know the true that no more one party system again. Labour Party is the way forward, Labour party is the only solution to all Borno people.

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/Almansuradamu/status/1586809841892446209?t=sgOSpkzZ6R0lPziHWHfT-w&s=19

Nlfpmod nlfpmod fp
Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by Wali84: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Plus10:
grin grin grin...That is how we plan to stone tinubu bald head in PH grin
and obi is campaigning in the north
Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rekhina:

Ur gum body on me is becoming questionable tell me ...

Are you
A; Imhotep
B Lzaa ?

he loves you that's why he is always stalking you so give him a chance to prove his love for you
Re: APC Women Mobilizer Stoned In Borno - Video by Curious345: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
It's very easy to identify a fake news.they stoned APC and accept peter obi lol.

Tinubuadvocate:
If obi come second in this forthcoming election I will stop posting on Nairaland.
like said .. obi datti is your incoming COMMANDER in chief ..

Buhari is not voting tinubu
APC national chairman is not voting tinubu
Pastor ADEBOYE is not voting tinubu..

Abii you think only votes of agberos can propel him to Aso rock ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Prof Petitions US Higher Learning Comm on Certificate Racketeering by CSU / Here Is What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo / Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.