Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend (794 Views)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by IntelChief: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
My friend just met this girl and they seem to love each other like mad. The girl is currently in a relationship with another guy before meeting my friend. The girl described the guy as being abusive and a cheat, yet she is being sluggish in ending the relationship with the guy and focus on my friend full time.

My friend is a very jealous guy and had asked this girl to end the relationship, because, according to him, the only way she can prove her love for him is to end the relationship with the other guy. The girl asked for time to do that. It's been about a month now and she had not done that.

My friend is currently fed up with the whole thing and wants to end the relationship with this girl at once. He is saying that he doesn't see anything difficult in her picking up her phone and calling the guy to end the relationship. "Even an sms is enough", he said. The only meaning he derives from her sluggishness to end the relationship according to my friend is that the girl loves the other guy more than him or is scared of hurting the guy while hurting him (my friend) in the process.

Is my friend being to hasty?
Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by duro4chang(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Then she's not your friend 's new girlfriend. You friend has no girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by Fisiryorh(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Alaye, na YOU this matter dey sup with....no Dey twist story joor...

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by Chris2863(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Your friend’s new girlfriend or your girlfriend?

Be a man op and stop yarning rubbish

COWARD

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by IntelChief: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
duro4chang:
Then she's not your friend 's new girlfriend. You friend has no girlfriend.

To be fair, the girl seems to truly love this my friend. Even my friend can testify to that. But what he doesn't understand is why the girl can't end the relationship with the guy. It's a mystery even to me
Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by Ballzproblemm: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
your friend is a useless simp cheesy ,lol the bad guy is eating all the meat still treating her like trash ,why your guy is the fall guy ,the good man that will take the leftover
Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by browndre: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Alpha fuvks, Beta bucks.

Your friend should try and stay in his lane as a beta buck he is.

Simple man and his simple friend. Lol
Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by Akwaibomdude(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
We'll advice you when you finally say you're the one involved

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by Fakbrown: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tell him to be the side nigga, and enjoy side benefit
Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by skondo09(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Girl never fully gree for you, you don dey call am gf..
Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by SPAMBOX7: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
No advise for simps this year. Let's wait maybe after election
Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by judatech: 12:43am On Nov 01, 2022
The other guy fit kill the new guy
Re: Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend by imagrg(m): 5:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Girls like men who cares less about them and treat those who love them with levity.
This I've observed.

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Ladies Like This Babe Always Guarantee Full Sweetness / DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? / Men, Learn To Respect Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.