Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi (2035 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Talking About Age Difference, Which Age Difference Is Too Much For A Relationshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by fineboynl(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Any relationship that cannot continue without spending money is not a relationship.

Any relationship you cannot meet, talk and happy to see each other without money involved is not a relationship.

As a guy any girl you hold back your money from and the relationship cannot continue there is a problem with the relationship.

And as a guy any relationship with your fellow guys that you cannot meet/ discuss and happy to see each other without hanging out, drinking beer or spending or wasting money there is a problem with that relationship.

I am not say one shouldn't spend. But when the relationship cannot function without you spending money think over it and have a retreat.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by godszlave: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
its stink.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Sammy101111(m): 3:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Not Nigeria girls
Them go japa

My last ex I notice when I no give her raba on time she go show attitude then I stopped giving her then she stopped giving me attention .
Then I moved on she begged me after 2 month I forgive her she continued with crisis & billing

In 1 month I collect salary once
But in 1 month this babe go done bill me like 8 times please tell me where is that kind of relationship heading no be bankrupt

I just put her what’s app message to achieve
Then I stopped talking to her and move on

I cant be planning on growing and be solving crisis for someone every now and then

A woman can never call you for good news
And then she should credit your aza

There calls no they pass I need or am in need of something something
I no get that time
My love is not cheap

I spend you spend for me
Am not ugly and I am not running a charity center

I will only do what you can do for me
If you don’t worth it I move

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Ballzproblemm: 3:18am On Nov 01, 2022
tell that to Nigeria girls relationship is a poverty alleviation scheme as their father failed in life

6 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Autobot05: 3:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
tell that to Nigeria girls relationship is a poverty alleviation scheme as their father failed in life

Calm down comrade grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:25am On Nov 01, 2022
naso
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Starz825(m): 3:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy101111:
Not Nigeria girls
Them go japa

My last ex I notice when I no give her raba on time she go show attitude then I stopped giving her then she stopped giving me attention .
Then I moved on she begged me after 2 month I forgive her she continued with crisis & billing

But in 1 month this babe go done bill me like 8 times please tell me where is that kind of relationship heading no be bankrupt

I cant be planning on growing and be solving crisis for someone every now and then

I no get that time
My love is not cheap

I spend you spend for me

I love that Whatsapp archive cheesy

Once I see say you dey disturb me..or you get tendency to disturb me ...i drop you inside ..pium....
Naso i do Stephanie....
She send me message tire...I no reply
I miss her though...
She too like attention...chai ..
11pm ...I still dey follow her talk shit...
And I go still go work the next day....
On top girl wey I no go marry
Omooo
Na so I make up my mind ooo
Nak am archive ...life goes on...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Sammy101111(m): 3:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Starz825:

Once I see say you dey disturb me..or you get tendency to disturb me ...i drop you inside ..pium....
Naso i do Stephanie....
I miss her though...
Omooo

This was my ex oh
always thanking me every minute
I have never told her No before
But one day I said No I don’t have
She just change lol
Don’t let woman sweet message full us
Sometimes at night she will text me if am not online she will use call and destroy my phone
All the best but the truth is She as all the quality but I notice she can never be independent she always need this and that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Sammy101111(m): 3:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Starz825:

Naso i do Stephanie....
I miss her though...
Omooo

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by TinubuPikin: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Starz825:

Naso i do Stephanie....
I miss her though...
Omooo

I know this must be a Madridsta. We too know how to plan our lives. Madridstas no get time to please u at our own detriment. Just like Gov. Wike

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Same thing with my ex.because she know am not the stingy type even after she broke up,after 3months she still messaged me for money assistance.I ignored the message.

3 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by bibianna(f): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2022
There's no how you won't spend to maintain what you have! smiley
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Honchoslim16(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy101111:
Not Nigeria girls
Them go japa

I no get that time
My love is not cheap

I spend you spend for me

You are right
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy101111:
Not Nigeria girls
Them go japa

I no get that time
My love is not cheap

I spend you spend for me

Men are created to spend more. Don't be stingy
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Honchoslim16(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2022
bibianna:

Stop reasoning like a bedbug!
Are you a house or road that needs maintenance??

You are Human...go make some money for yourself too and be happy!

If your a$$ needs some maintenance, then get loan from China or wait for the federal government Allocation!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Honchoslim16(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

And women were created to support more... Don't be a Leech

7 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:

And women were created to support... Don't be a Leech
We are supporting. Better than a leech. You are not spending, becoming less responsible.
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Honchoslim16(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

We are supporting. Better than a leech. You are not spending, becoming less responsible.
And in what way do you support?

SEX?

It's because you aren't supportive, just wanting to collect and collect..that's why Prostitution is on high rise!

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:

And in what way do you support?

SEX?

It's because you aren't supportive, just wanting to collect and collect..that's why Prostitution is on high rise!
Sex isn't a support so I m.not mentioning sex at all. Neither am I talking about chores nor supporting high rate of prostitution.
We support to with money. But you as a man is meant to be up and doing.
Except you aren't man enough.
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Honchoslim16(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

Sex isn't a support so I m.not mentioning sex at all. Neither am I talking about chores nor supporting high rate of prostitution.
We support to with money. But you as a man is meant to be up and doing.
Except you aren't man enough.
Funny a$$

So you support a already man with money...isn't that a joke?

But the dude trying to get sh!ts together, you support with insults.... Lmao!

5 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Olaolex: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy101111:
Not Nigeria girls
Them go japa

I no get that time
My love is not cheap

I can't fathom what is wrong with most of our ladies nowadays. They pass bill as if we are senators. To find a decent and responsible one nah wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Olaolex: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2022
bibianna:

Yes i agree with you but please tell your gender they should stop passing bills anyhow we are not senators. They are not the only one we will carter for. We have to prepare finacially for the future.

2 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Olaolex: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

We should spend all on a lady we are not sure we will marry. I hail thee o

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Olaolex: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Stop reasoning like a bedbug!
Are you a house or road that needs maintenance??

You are Human...go make some money for yourself too and be happy!

If your a$$ needs some maintenance, then get loan from China or wait for the federal government Allocation!
Bros abeg calm down. This violence is too hot o

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Honchoslim16(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Olaolex:
Bros abeg calm down. This violence is too hot o
Lol
If they need maintenance, they should wait for federal government Allocation!

Honestly some people comment before they think!
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Olaolex: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Lol If they need maintenance, they should wait for federal government Allocation!
Honestly some people comment before they think!
LMAO
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Honchoslim16(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Olaolex:
I can't fathom what is wrong with most of our ladies nowadays. They pass bill as if we are senators. To find a decent and responsible one nah wahala
Let 'em pass the Bill....we still ain't gon give' em no allocation!

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Laturuturu: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2022
fineboynl:
Any relationship that cannot continue without spending money is not a relationship.

Any relationship you cannot meet, talk and happy to see each other without money involved is not a relationship.

As a guy any girl you hold back your money from and the relationship cannot continue there is a problem with the relationship.

And as a guys any relationship with your guys that you cannot meet/ discuss and happy to see each other without hanging out, drinking beer or spending or wasting money there is a problem with that relationship.

I am not say one shouldn't spend. But when the relationship cannot function without you spending money think over it and have a retreat.

God bless you for this post
Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Laturuturu: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy101111:
Not Nigeria girls
Them go japa

I no get that time
My love is not cheap

I spend you spend for me

God saved you from pending calamity....I have one babe. She is working class
She bill me like say I dey work for CBN. I mark register on three occasions then japa.

5 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Laturuturu: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy101111:

This was my ex oh
always thanking me every minute
I have never told her No before
But one day I said No I don’t have
She just change lol
Don’t let woman sweet message full us
Sometimes at night she will text me if am not online she will use call and destroy my phone
All the best but the truth is She as all the quality but I notice she can never be independent she always need this and that

She is thanking u so u will remain in her cave

2 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Laturuturu: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2022
bibianna:

You mean maintaining a girl that is working just like me.. hmmm simps will do it
Not me

2 Likes

Re: Any Relationship That Can't Continue Without Spending Money Is Not A Relationshi by Honchoslim16(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Olaolex:
LMAO
Look dawg....i can't bankroll no b!ť¢h!

It's the entitlement mentality that makes them fall into traps of Killers!

You got hands and legs..go work and make some money!..That sh!t makes you earn respect .

If my partner is hard working, yeah.. Why wouldn't I do anything to encourage her.

But as for those leeches thinkin' they deserve sh!t.. C'mon, to hell with them!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? / The Big Lie Of "No Sex Before Marriage" / Dating A Disabled Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.