Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? (2029 Views)

You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by labake1(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2023
How long do I need to wait to start billing a guy after saying "YES" to him?
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by dawnomike(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:
like 10yrs

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:
Depends on how ready your pùssy is grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by kayperry: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2023
DM pocohantas, pro max awon eleyi undecided

thank me later

3 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by AdamuKD: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:
Depending on how ur pvssy clean and sweet sha, and again, if it's devoid of rotten fish smell embarassed

16 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Dimaya: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2023
So in essence, you're asking how soon should he start paying?

Guys, learn to avoid ladies like these. It never ends well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cDlZcHVK2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhvLmz8F7NM

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
The moment you've donated your womb for him to use for money making ritual tongue

6 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Maybe you don't know, but you have traits of a WITCH.
You are one of the problems we are facing in this CORN-TREE undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by WhisperedNoise: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2023
A relationship is not a Poverty Alliieviation Plan (PAP).
Work for your own money and don't be a liability.

14 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Osashalom: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2023
So Yes is now a notice for billing?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by LUAN(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Immediately

1 Like

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Johnweeked12: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
The moment you realized your kpekus has increased from size 6 to 11.5 Cm in circumference grin grin grin. Awon mobile office something cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by chidiokay: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
kayperry:
DM pocohantas, pro max la'awon eleyi undecided

thank me later
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by eazzzy1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Before you say yes. That way you both know what you are getting into. Once he starts sleeping with you the motivation to pay his bills subsides. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Divoc19(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
If he is a real guy, you don't need to ask.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by 2times2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Billing and telationship are two different milestones, the guy ought to know what to do.
-Ash Daniels
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by frozen70(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:

Whats the essence of the billing

Is it for feeding then it's not billing

Is it just to bill him and let him know that he deserves to be billed

Well you need to explain what you mean by billing

But if you are capable of taking care of things then sort it out, that's your confidence

Just watch him and see if he is the caring type

Despite saying yes to most men they pull out when the billing gets much

They are actually not ATM

7 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by labake1(f): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
dawnomike:
like 10yrs

Tori kini?
10 years Kwa?
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by labake1(f): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Maybe you don't know, but you have traits of a WITCH.
You are one of the problems we are facing in this CORN-TREE undecided

I am a Witch, let me visit you tonight
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by labake1(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Depends on how ready your pùssy is grin

What's pússy
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Blitzking: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:

90 days
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:

I am a Witch, let me visit you tonight

I did not say you're a witch, I only said you have traits of a witch doesn't make you a witch. ✌️
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Bennysam: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:
How long will he wait before he start fucking You?

5 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Aladdin1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
When you are ready to start giving him your body.then you can start.naija guys believes nothing goes for nothing.they pay your bills then you must give then your kpomo to sample.better make sure ur kpomo is neat and disease free otherwise you loose your customer and end up empty handed.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by labake1(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I did not say you're a witch, I only said you have traits of a witch doesn't make you a witch. ✌️

I know and I am telling you that you are right because I am really a Witch so don't be scared
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by labake1(f): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bennysam:

How long will he wait before he start fucking You?

Must he start f*** before he settles my bills?
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by skj1377(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Immediately you say yes you can bill him. After all was he not the person that approached you

1 Like

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Bennysam: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:

Must he start f*** before he settles my bills?
Yes because you don't have anyother thing to offer him apart over used pussy of yours

4 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Olarewaju89: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
labake1:

If you are still under your parents, bill them not the innocent guy pls.
Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Savedday2: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

6 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Gee64: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Before you open your precious toto for his rugged preek to buldoze, make sure you collect from him.

See, once he don fvck you, he go dey shun you anytime you ask for money.

Start billing him now like electricity bill. grin

Must he be fvcking you for free?

10k at least per round would do.

Ashawo! angry

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by Frankmorgan: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wasted generation,instead of keeping your body holy and preserving yourself,you want to give your fruits for money. Money that will not be enough for a month. How I take end up for this useless generation sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Notice Ladies From Other African Countries Like Cameron And Ghana Are More / At What Age: / Is Money Everything In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.