Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital (121721 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Haymus007(m): 1:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:
It well. Am not sure Chioma will recover from this..
Davido will surely move on to the next to recreate.
Has it been confirmed already?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by arantess: 1:32am On Nov 01, 2022
marshmonii:

What a careless mum, how on Earth can u loose focus on your son, sote him Waka enter pool and the mama just de focus on the mula
E don draw conclusion sharply
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by IjebuWarrior: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2022
godofuck231:
Why wouldn't he fall in when his father is irresponsible and restless like a child ,

Really? What's an innocent child's demise got to do with this nonsense you just typed? angry

Maddd pple everywhere

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 01, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

Lol, it isnt a coincidence. But spiritually daft people go abuse you for making this comment. But if u know, u know

Abi Na lies and deception most people of the world loves. Them don Hide my comment sef lol. That's why It's good to remain anonymous online..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by osazuwa23: 1:36am On Nov 01, 2022
@tmz has yet to report or shade room so it just a rumor
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by friendl: 1:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Reports have it that Davido son is gone
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Annie001: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2022
hammerT:

OK, THAT NANNY OR MINDER SHOULD JUST MAKE UP THEIR MIND TO A VERY LONG TIME IN JAIL.

IF THE BOY WAS THEIR CHILD, WILL THEY LEAVE HIM TO GO AND DRINK DIRTY SWIMMING POOL WATER?
So you think they did it intentionally?
Nawa for some of you sha

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by RoyalBlu(f): 1:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Jesus!!!

*So it's really true embarassed embarassed

AY posted it an hour ago..

This is just too painful. Chioma ooo

My thoughts and prayers are with the grieving parties. This kind of pain is indescribable embarassed

God please help us to do right by these little ones you've given us. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by 9jahotblog: 1:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Ifeanyi is alive and sound

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 1:47am On Nov 01, 2022
9jahotblog:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

MY HEART JUST CANNOT ACCEPT THE NEWS.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 1:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Annie001:

So you think they did it intentionally?
Nawa for some of you sha

IF U CANNOT LOOK AFTER ANY CHILD, DONT COLLECT THE RESPONSIBILITY.

IF DEM DIE, THAT PERSON IS GOING TO JAIL AND THAT IS THE NICEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THEM, IN VIEW OF WHAT HAPPENED.

IT IS JUST TOO PAINFUL TO ENDURE.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by omoyeni37: 1:50am On Nov 01, 2022
doyin01:

Bastard...what is funny...
Some people na oloriburuku walai

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by billynoni(m): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Carrier of bad news, NTOOORRRR. The boy's alive!!!

Check my signature yet?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by clappa: 1:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Only time will tell...this is the height of carelessness.rip to the dead
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by chaloskyx: 1:54am On Nov 01, 2022
wow this is sad o its in the news that his son passed away i thought it was one of his clout chasing antics
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by BluntCrazeMan: 1:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital

This story no clear.
Was it on the same day Davido was teaching him how to swim that this happened?
Or did this happen another day?

In fact, why was the boy allowed to stroll around or near any swimming unguided?

What type of carelessness is this naa??
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by muykem: 1:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Very unfortunate. Ogunde said death doesn't just killed that it's over rejoice that killed.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by omoyeni37: 1:58am On Nov 01, 2022
I really really hope he will pull through in JESUS NAME
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Hudson777: 2:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Abi Na lies and deception most people of the world loves. Them don Hide my comment sef lol. That's why It's good to remain anonymous online..
guy you’re very correct about this whole thing being very spiritual,I think there’s an oath or something davido doesn’t know about....he has some serious questions to ask his father and his kindred.....there’s serious foul play,he keeps losing close ones now his son

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by seunayantokun(m): 2:00am On Nov 01, 2022
9jahotblog:

Thanks for your good news. Shame to baaad baaad pillllpu... I pray God preserve the boy.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by cococandy(f): 2:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Exactly why I refused to own a pool until my kids are grown. Just too dangerous with children in the house.
You can’t watch the kids 24/7 every single second and it only takes one second for them to go for a dangerous spot. Heartbreaking. Praying for this baby to be okay

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by blaise26abj(m): 2:04am On Nov 01, 2022
NYSCplus:
Not after the order of Dbanj's family again.
Even though you guys are too busy with your careers, what stops you from hiring capable hands to monitor your kids?

If you can help it , avoid pools at home when you have kids . Especially If they are not trained in swimming , AVOID IT ! Pools are dangerous for adults who can swim talkless of kids
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by RoyalBlu(f): 2:06am On Nov 01, 2022
seunayantokun:

Thanks for your good news. Shame to baaad baaad pillllpu... I pray God preserve the boy.

AY posted it an hour ago.

So it's sadly true I guess. embarassed
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by virginchaser(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2022
This is sad. No 24/7 nanny that will keep parents too in check? They have them abundantly trained by oil companies expatriates.

No one ensured the boy used a floater among Davido's team. This is a clear case of carelessness by all the adults that were present in that vicinity.

It should be investigated and recommendation made to prevent future occurrence with penalties. No sentiment. The boy had his right to life under Nigerian law.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by JaskanFactor: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Halloween is on a whole new level this year, So if its true, then the boy died exactly on Halloween day.
RIP.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:09am On Nov 01, 2022
This is so painful, may this kind of unfortunate incident never happen again in Jesus name.

God will continue to protect all our children and we will not burry anyone of them...

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Haymus007(m): 2:10am On Nov 01, 2022
hammerT:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

MY HEART JUST CANNOT ACCEPT THE NEWS.
But na which one we wan accept now some dey say punch don carry am say the boy don die i tire for una oo
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by johnnychuks(m): 2:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Just like what happened to dbanj, I think their is a fowl play here, because Divido and chioma sudden union again is some how, why the innocent boy? I pray is not true.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by osazuwa23: 2:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Tmz no report am so it be rumor only credible blog source but aycomedian has already posted on his ig as well as seflondon.. Something about davido
Mynd44:
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by godofuck231: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2022
IjebuWarrior:

Really? What's an innocent child's demise got to do with this nonsense you just typed? angry

Maddd pple everywhere

it has to do with responsibility, no man should bury his child , you being a child ito the would you should die protecting that child even at the cost of your life , that innocent child is unaware that he shouldn't go into the pool unsupervised, its a safety rule, his father should have made him understand that and made arrangements for him to be supervised when swimming as a learner for that matter, except investigations are not carried out hes to blame it was in his house

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by doyin01: 2:18am On Nov 01, 2022
osazuwa23:
Tmz no report am so it be rumor only credible blog source

It is confirmed jare...my doctor friend who works at evercare hospital in lekki did video call with me and confirmed that the boy died when he was rushed into the hospital here.. but he is not very certain if truly it was only drowning that killed him..because the boy was bleeding seriously according to him..

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by doyin01: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2022
seunayantokun:

Disregard the tweet.. the boy later died less than hour later at evercare hospital in lekki..check the time of the tweet..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

[LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.