Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital (121635 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by olawonder(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Op stop spreading fake news.

IFEANYI IS ALIVE AND KICKING..
he had a minor cut from falling on the stairs of the swimming pool.
That is why he was rushed to hospital for first aid.

But trust Hungry Nigerian Bloggers to spread fake news for desperate clicks.
I repeat

IFEANYI IS ALIVE, WELL, AND KICKING

Oga relax! Nowhere in the post did it says anything about dead or not alive and kicking… why are u so jumpy?

17 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by MrMcJay(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2022
So very sad
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Owerri1stSon: 12:25am On Nov 01, 2022
phoneport:
My condolences to their family.

At this junction, Adeleke's family should go and check what is with DEATH ☠️, and Davido.

Friends die
Love ones die
Now, Son died

This is nolonger normal

Hope you are not curs*ed? Don't be stupi*d

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Still an unconfirmed report.

But, I been talk am few days ago oh. Anyways, I hope it remains a rumour.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Lilimax(f): 12:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Chioma should have known that 'Onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu na-eche ndu ya nche mgbe n'ile'

Davido on his way to the the US
Chioma on her way to Ibadan

Ifeanyi was left with a private staff at home
Alas the ugly incident happened.

May God have mercy!

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Toks2008(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital

This swimming pool again
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ayandee: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2022
What sort of carelessness is this now? I pray he recovers. So sad.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by samwillyco1(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2022
Some news platform said he is dead.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:
IFEANYI IS ALIVE..

cool
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by novia22(f): 12:33am On Nov 01, 2022
The Boy didn't make it.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/sad-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-has-died.html

This is just too sad. He just had his 3rd birthday a few days back.
No matter how wealthy I am, having a pool on my premises when I have toddlers and children still growing up is a NO NO.

RIP Little One..

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by greggng: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2022
When Osama bin ladin was killed and nobody saw his body ..lots of people began to doubt his death . One journalist confronted the USA president Obama...telling him that he lied ..that Osama is alive ..

Do you know Obama response? He said and I quote ..you won't see him again on the surface of the earth ....till now everyone is hoping one day Osama will.show up just same way we are hoping that Tupac will.show up. The issue of death is divine...only God giveth life ...only Him knows how it will end no matter how careful we can be . May his soul rest in peace if he is actually dead ...I believe the family should clear the air ..it could be heart breaking but God will give them another child that will live long . Death is inevitable

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ifihearam: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Some parents enrol their kids into swimming class as early as 6months..you cant have a pool in your house and your kids cant swim, if he was taught how to swim perhaps he would have floated for a while before help comes or gets tired..this is very painful, its not what I wish on my worst enemies...each time there is a good spark between chioma and davis some bad happens..what is going on

Its so painful..RIP young king. chei, pikin already a billionaire..God.

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by phoneport(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Hope you are not curs*ed? Don't be stupi*d

Are you from America or Africa?
You are a MUMU MAN not to know that, REPEATITION OF DEATHS AROUND A MAN IN NIGERIA CULTURE IS NOT MARE TAUTOLOGY, BUT FOR EMPHASIS...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Eleyigidgan: 12:35am On Nov 01, 2022
planetx:
What is it with this guy and the spirit of death always hovering around him.
lol grin
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by phill63(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Is this for real?? What they Bleep is wrong with y'all?? Stop leaving your kids unattended!! cry cry cry rip to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Leebeedo(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Any parent that has kids in his/her home with swimming pool is just careless. Just cover the damn thing up until the kids are fully grown and then you can re-open it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Aklee4994(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2022
wpadmin:

How do you know he's alive? Do you have connections to the family?

The OP may be right, you could also be right but you don rush call am fool.
you get sense meaning you’re a YOGA MAN
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by geladinho1(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Sad. Very sad.
If you have a swimming pool and kids in your house, you have to be very very careful and very observant.
May God grant the parents the fortitude to bear the loss.
Haba thats harsh mr man. Be calming down
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Ah! Village people...sheybi the other day Davido dey teach am how to swim,

Him don show am the way na... quick recovery my boy.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Sad. Very sad.
If you have a swimming pool and kids in your house, you have to be very very careful and very observant.
May God grant the parents the fortitude to bear the loss.

The way out is to cover the pool when not in use...shikina.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Toks2008(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2022
novia22:
The Boy didn't make it.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/sad-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-has-died.html

No matter how wealthy I am, having a pool on my premises when I have toddlers and children still growing up is a NO NO.

RIP Little One..

Oh my... So it's true.

I'm speechless

It's there no way a swimming pool can have a covering.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2022
novia22:
The Boy didn't make it.

RIP Little One..

THIS IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.

HOW DEY WAN TAKE EXPLAIN AM?

WHICH KIND STORY BE THIS?

PRAYER WARRIORS, ABEG MAKE UNA PRAY SAY, NA ERROR.

WE NO WANT THIS KIND STORY. BIKO!

SEP, OCT, NOV, DEC ARE USUALLY THE MOST DEADLY MONTHS OF THE YEAR. (MBER MONTHS)

E DEY BE LIKE SAY DEATH IS IN RUSH TO MAKE UP THE NUMBERS LEFT BEFORE NEW YEAR GO REACH.

EVERYBODY, PRAY AND WATCH... BE CAREFUL!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by kelmicheal: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2022
The story no too clear but carelessness on the child mother

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by DonA02(m): 12:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Why not wait until the news is verified before posting

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Octopusssy(f): 12:44am On Nov 01, 2022
GLB says he is dead.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by steeltrust: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Gistlover confirm the innocent boy died

E pain me oh if it really true oh

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Eleyigidgan: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Efisimilala:
Ah! Village people...sheybi the other day Davido dey teach am how to swim,

Him don show am the way na... quick recovery my boy.
quick recovery ke?
them say the boy don kpai

novia22 :
The Boy didn't make it.
The couple had traveled for a
family gathering to Ibadan
yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with
his minders who can't explain how
he entered the pool without being
noticed and drowned.
https://
www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/
sad-davido-and-chiomas-son-
ifeanyi-has-died.html
This is just too sad. He just had
his 3rd birthday a few days back.
No matter how wealthy I am,
having a pool on my premises
when I have toddlers and children
still growing up is a NO NO.
RIP Little One..
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by SlyFoxx4Life: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:
IFEANYI IS ALIVE..

It’s been confirmed sadly. I think we should stop rushing to teach kids how to swim especially in large pools. I still never sabi swim till today and I never die.

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Haymus007(m): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2022
God abeg God abeg make this boy no die like thiscry
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by gonkin(m): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Ify just got deleted just like that. Is it every year Davido loses someone close to him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Originalsly: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmm.... negligence..... but I'm sure they can explain. Las las....Las..... it was the kid's fault ..... nobody will be held responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

[LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.