Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital (121722 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by doyin01: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2022
OloshoSiofra:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bastard...what is funny...

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by GloriousGbola: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2022
novia22:
The Boy didn't make it.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/sad-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-has-died.html

This is just too sad. He just had his 3rd birthday a few days back.
No matter how wealthy I am, having a pool on my premises when I have toddlers and children still growing up is a NO NO.

RIP Little One..

If there was any doubt most of our wealthy people have empty head, this clarifies it. Dbanj son died in a pool two years ago. You would think these billionaires would have the fking presence of kind to ensure their swimming pools are completely enclosed and child proofed. But here we are

And Davido could have gotten a trainer to teach ifeanyi how to swim.

These guys have money, they have access to the best architects, they see how thier friends abroad deploy safety measures - but yet they cannot implement any of these

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Makinaki: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2022
What a tragic, sad, needless waste of a young, innocent life. Poor Ifeanyi was let down by the adults around him. May his soul rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by perdollar(m): 12:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Heard that he didn't make it

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by vickydevoka(m): 1:00am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP Ifeanyi adeleke
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by RaptorX: 1:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Why are they deceiving us with this fake fell inside swimming pool story now.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Judolisco(m): 1:02am On Nov 01, 2022
barackosama:
How come? Upon the number of people that are always in his house, how come they’re so careless?
d people dat are in his house needs people to be checking them....

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Judolisco(m): 1:03am On Nov 01, 2022
DBestDoc:
Children and drowning are like 5&6, reason they ought to be seriously safeguarded around water bodies.

I believe kids should be educated on the dangers of water just as we educate them about fire. Teach them that people can get hurt by it too.

Let’s Hope the child makes it alive.

kids or parents?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Canyona1(m): 1:04am On Nov 01, 2022
It well. Am not sure Chioma will recover from this..
Davido will surely move on to the next to recreate.

15 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by jmaxjohn(m): 1:05am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Sad. Very sad.
If you have a swimming pool and kids in your house, you have to be very very careful and very observant.
May God grant the parents the fortitude to bear the loss.

WRONG

IF YOU HAVE A SWIMMING POOL, THE WISEST THING IS TO GET A TRAINER TO TEACH YOUR TODDLER TO SWIM

U NO FIT PUT CLOTH INSIDE RAIN SAY MAKE E NO WET

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 1:06am On Nov 01, 2022
RaptorX:
Why are they deceiving us with this fake fell inside swimming pool story now, you know how and why that child died now common.

THIS EXPLANATION SEEMS THOUGHT OUT.

DEM WAN COPY DBANJ.

NO WAY A CHILD GO DIE, THEM GO GIVE SIMPLE REASON AND WALK SCOTFREE.

EVERYBODY IN THAT HOUSE AND VISITORS HAVE QUESTION TO ANSWER INCLUDING THE BOY PARENTS.

IN A PROPER COUNTRY, THEY WILL SLEEP IN STATION AND CHARGED TO COURT.

THOSE, THAT WILL COLLECT SLAPPING TO RESET THEIR BRAIN TO TELL THE TRUTH, WILL RECIEVE IT.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Omo hope it's not what I'm thinking o.. make I comment my reserve first

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Psady(m): 1:07am On Nov 01, 2022
What a tragic event if its true. As I wake up yesterday morning com check date, 31-10-22. my inner mind com dey tell me be careful, this day is dark! Happy New month to all alive to see this new day. We shall aswell see the the year through.. In the name of mighty Jesus. Amen!!

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by 1Sharon(f): 1:10am On Nov 01, 2022
cremedelacreme:
Teaching a 3 year old boy how to swim is just too early. I pray the young child survives.

Are you kidding me??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbrMcH63XM0

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by jumper524(m): 1:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Comments from people here would make you understand those who are progressive and destructive.
Several media outlets both big and small confirmed he's both alive and dead. No clear information for any of them and some people are OK with negative conclusion.
Progressive people beleive the nigga is alive and would remain so. I choose to be guilible to positive platform reporting positive news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by novia22(f): 1:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Judolisco:
d people dat are in his house needs people to be checking them....

Well said.
Sometimes it's also not really good having so many people around in a house. Everyone starts expecting everyone to look after everyone thereby nobody is looking after anyone....that's what just happened in this case.

If you hear the I thought he was with you, I thought he was with you that will follow this matter eeeh, you will be disgusted.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital

NA LIE JORRRRR.....NIGERIA & FAKE NEWS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by TS2911: 1:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Rip to Iffy if the news is true. I pity the child minders because it won't be easy for them for this great loss.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 1:15am On Nov 01, 2022
1Sharon:

Are you kidding me??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbrMcH63XM0

TEACHING A CHILD TO SWIM IS A VERY DANGEROUS EXERCISE, IF YOU HAVE A POOL IN YOUR HOUSE.

IT EMBOLDENS THEM TO GO INTO THE POOL. THE WATER ITSELF HAS A NATURAL ALLURE.

DROWNING OCCURS EASILY, ONCE YOU EXHALE IN THE WATER, U SINK STRAIGHT TO THE BOTTOM FAST.

THE CHILD MAY NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RULES OF THE WATER AND MAKE FATAL MISTAKE.

THEY MUST BE SURPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Toks2008(m): 1:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:
It well. Am not sure Chioma will recover from this..
Davido will surely move on to the next to recreate.

Mothers don't Ever recover and I pray Davido bonds more with her.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Sad……
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by godofuck231: 1:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Why wouldn't he fall in when his father is irresponsible and restless like a child ,

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by marshmonii: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital

What a careless mum, how on Earth can u loose focus on your son, sote him Waka enter pool and the mama just de focus on the mula

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by OloshoSiofra: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2022
doyin01:

Bastard...what is funny...
Nothing
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by SlyFoxx4Life: 1:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Chai. Davido is about to be dragged through another round of baseless ritualist accusations and this one will be the most devastating because it’s his own son! I pray for his mental health.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by SlyFoxx4Life: 1:23am On Nov 01, 2022
marshmonii:

What a careless mum, how on Earth can u loose focus on your son, sote him Waka enter pool and the mama just de focus on the mula

She wasn’t home. They were both in Ibadan for a function and left the child with his minders. It’s not uncommon for busy parents to leave their kids with Nannies on occasion.

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 1:26am On Nov 01, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

She wasn’t home. They were both in Ibadan for a function and left the child with his minders. It’s not uncommon for busy parents to leave their kids with Nannies on occasion.

OK, THAT NANNY OR MINDER SHOULD JUST MAKE UP THEIR MIND TO A VERY LONG TIME IN JAIL.

IF THE BOY WAS THEIR CHILD, WILL THEY LEAVE HIM TO GO AND DRINK DIRTY SWIMMING POOL WATER?

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by gare(f): 1:27am On Nov 01, 2022
marshmonii:

Why wouldn't she loose focus, when all she cares about is to expose her boobs in public, she would be given a second chance, the boy will survive

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by womenareapezz: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2022
I bet that chioma must be shaking her breast at that oooni of ife while she let her son to go play outside undecided

The moment Davido introduce that chioma to that legal traditional ritualist leader called oooni of ife,
Thats when I know that something must be sacrifice angry
Unfortunately it was Davido's son undecided

Let's watch how that legal traditional ritualist will console chioma and then impregnant her to be his 5th wife undecided

OBO should start looking for a fresh and better Toto because this toto (chioma) has been ritualised undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2022
gare:

Why wouldn't she loose focus, when all she cares about is to expose her boobs in public, she would be given a second chance, the boy will survive

AMEN! I STILL NO ACCEPT THIS STORY AS FINAL YET.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by arantess: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Mareon:
May God protect the little one and keep him safe and sound
He dead, poor boy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Greatest100(m): 1:32am On Nov 01, 2022
It is well with the Adeleke's family in this trying period. This is a lesson to all parents and guardian. Always watch over your children whether you are physically present or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

[LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.