Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (263950 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
ennyj01:

Whatever you do, please don't ever deactivate please. We will really need your help when the process kick-start fully.

Even if I do, I will be reborn on this thread. And you will know that it is me.

Also note that with Covid-19, the process has changed somewhat. High level it may still be the same, but operational stuff has changed. For example people gathered in large numbers at exam venues then. I don't think that holds any longer. A lot of virtual/remote technologies now being leveraged. So mileage and actual experience may vary for this round of GT recruitment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasperbright: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Papacypaul:
I mean something like this

I didn't get anything like this
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
So @MrLloyd

After due enquiries, I have found out that your first name starts with a B and last name starts with an F. And that last name is a compound name. You are currently undergoing your SIWES in PI.

Let me make it absolutely clear to you that if you do not maintain civility, I will be discussing this with your Supervisor and Line Head for appropriate disciplinary measures to be taken about why you are sharing pictures of the IA without company permission. Your SIWES can be revoked. Be guided

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
https:///3fU1Y6c

NLNG virtual career fair. Sign up if interested

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:
So @MrLloyd

After due enquiries, I have found out that your first name starts with a B and last name starts with an F. And that last name is a compound name. You are currently undergoing your SIWES in PI.

Let me make it absolutely clear to you that if you do not maintain civility, I will be discussing this with your Supervisor and Line Head for appropriate disciplinary measures to be taken about why you are sharing pictures of the IA without company permission. Your SIWES can be revoked. Be guided

Bruhh grin grin grin

I know all the last names that starts with an F in Bonny
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:
So @MrLloyd

Omo!!!

Who dey zuzu??!!!

Who dey breath!!!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mrlloyd: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:
So @MrLloyd

check Google and see clearer photos and videos of the IA, only process area phone isn’t allowed due to fire explosion risk. You’re free to share peoples info online haha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mrlloyd:

check Google and see clearer photos and videos of the IA, only process area phone isn’t allowed due to fire explosion risk. You’re free to share peoples info online haha

Like I said, maintain civility and I won't have to escalate to your Supervisor or Line. I have no desire to dox you. But I will take it up with PI if you continue being uncivil here.

FYI: There is a possibility that HR may be keeping tabs with this thread and can easily and readily identify you if the need arises. You already put sufficient identifying information in your previous posts. So be guided.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Draydd: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Please are you guys snapping the documents or scanning my documents are exceeding size
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Draydd: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2022
How did you guys reduce file size
Cc
ennyj01
airsaylongcome
ExpertNler
Obinnasvg
blakid
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Draydd:
Cc
enny.j01
airsaylongcome
Expert.Nler
Obinna.svg
bla.kid

I don't know. Camscanner perhaps. Or a proper scanner set at 75dpi when scanning the docs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Draydd:
Cc
ennyj01
airsaylongcome
ExpertNler
Obinnasvg
blakid

Type on Google "reduce pdf size"
Look from the list of options and pick one of the various sites
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

Bruhh grin grin grin

I know all the last names that starts with an F in Bonny

Lol...so you most likely know him then. Tell am make hin park well
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol...so you most likely know him then. Tell am make hin park well

I don't know him oh. haaa! I'm quite amused seeing how he started here until you humbled him. grin

As a matter of fact, I did my IT in NLNG in 2013/2014, so I couldn't have known him.

You know this is a faceless forum.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

I don't know him oh. haaa! I'm quite amused seeing how he started here until you humbled him. grin

As a matter of fact, I did my IT in NLNG in 2013/2014, so I couldn't have known him.

Lol! I didn't humble him. I just put him where he should be. I understand him being excited doing his SIWES in Bonny and all that. But he was peddling some incorrect bits of information that many of us knew were blatant lies. I was peeved to see him authoritatively state that NLNG gives GTs ₦30m in their first month of training! This is not only a blatant lie, it is bordering in insanity. I know how many GTs were hired (and Waitlisted) the last time around. And I know for a fact that none of them was given ₦30m in Month one or any month during their training.

It's perfectly fine to want to help and guide the prospective GTs but it's completely senseless to be peddling such falsehood. I know a lot of people in and around NLNG, especially in Bonny believed that GTs were probably earning hundreds of millions of Naira. But na lie abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by FemiMaduka(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

Thank you for the guidance so far. Two persons I intimately know are applying for this vacancy. However, I noticed that at the box where you have to fill in "Education/Training", there has now been an additional asterisked request for "Certificate Number and Description" which was not there last week.
I am curious to know if anyone has observed this, especially people that completed their application last week.
Thank you.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! I didn't humble him. I just put him where he should be. I understand him being excited doing his SIWES in Bonny and all that. But he was peddling some incorrect bits of information that many of us knew were blatant lies. I was peeved to see him authoritatively state that NLNG gives GTs ₦30m in their first month of training! This is not only a blatant lie, it is bordering in insanity. I know how many GTs were hired (and Waitlisted) the last time around. And I know for a fact that none of them was given ₦30m in Month one or any month during their training.

It's perfectly fine to want to help and guide the prospective GTs but it's completely senseless to be peddling such falsehood. I know a lot of people in and around NLNG, especially in Bonny believed that GTs were probably earning hundreds of millions of Naira. But na lie abeg.

Talking too much with people that think they know too much about NLNG can make one start carrying wrong narratives just like that guy. I don't want to even go into things I was told by some OTS workers about NLNG that were completely untrue while I was there as a student. Terrible rumour mongering.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
FemiMaduka:

Thank you for the guidance so far. Two persons I intimately know are applying for this vacancy. However, I noticed that at the box where you have to fill in "Education/Training", there has now been an additional asterisked request for "Certificate Number and Description" which was not there last week.
I am curious to know if anyone has observed this, especially people that completed their application last week.
Thank you.

You're welcome.

As for the addition of certificate number, I didn't see that when I applied last week. I guess we will have to leave everything we have done in the hands of God because we obviously cannot risk applying again.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

Talking too much with people that think they know too much about NLNG can make one start carrying wrong narratives just like that guy. I don't want to even go into things I was told by some OTS workers about NLNG that were completely untrue while I was there as a student. Terrible rumour mongering.

True. Add the fact that Bonny is a small island and NLNG is an even smaller company, rumours are bound to fly real quick. For me though it's fond memories. Bonny and Intels very fond memories
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

True. Add the fact that Bonny is a small island and NLNG is an even smaller company, rumours are bound to fly real quick. For me though it's fond memories. Bonny and Intels very fond memories

Absolutely.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by AJCA: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Good day, so with all the lies around, is there any one having the correct info? Like how much they pay?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
AJCA:

Good day, so with all the lies around, is there any one having the correct info? Like how much they pay?

I know the pay range for the last GTs. And it is a lot of money. A LOT! But your immediate target should not be about knowing how much the pay is. Your aim should be about jumping the several hurdles to get the job.

The pay is so good that you will be able to buy a brand new vehicle because of the pay. You will be able to travel the world. There was some staff that used to fly to London every Friday night to go and watch his club's premier league game. Fly out Friday. Return Sunday. So focus on preparing for the exam(s) and interview ahead

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
jasonex4:
For those interested in joining the whatsapp group

https:///BUnVyHl0osmLrRsgJ4OCAf

https(semicollon)(forward slash)(forward slash)chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com(forward slash)BUnVyHl0osmLrRsgJ4OCAf
It says I can't join because the link is invalid, any other way ?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aishat100: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shey you Dey whine me ni ? grin.
airsaylongcome:

I know the pay range for the last GTs. And it is a lot of money. A LOT! But your immediate target should not be about knowing how much the pay is. You aim should be about jumping the several hurdles to get the job.

The pay is so good that you will be able to buy a brand new vehicle because of the pay. You will be able to travel the world. There was some staff that used to fly to London every Friday night to go and watch his club's premier league game. Fly out Friday. Return Sunday. So focus on preparing for the exam(s) and interview ahead
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
So yes I'm being cagey about the pay. And you guys have to understand why. I still have very good friends there. If I mention the pay, I will be betraying them. Also I have an Non-disclosure agreement in place and even if I wanted to, I can't.

But the repeated inquiries say a lot about those reading the thread. It says you all are probably driven by money (which in itself is not a bad thing, but HR will be using "one-kind" eye to look at you guys). It also says you guys aren't reading the 2013 thread. Cos if you were, you won't be asking
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:
So yes I'm being cagey about the pay. And you guys have to understand why. I still have very good friends there. If I mention the pay, I will be betraying them. Also I have an Non-disclosure agreement in place and even if I wanted to, I can't.

But the repeated inquiries say a lot about those reading the thread. It says you all are probably driven by money (which in itself is not a bad thing, but HR will be using "one-kind" eye to look at you guys). It also says you guys aren't reading the 2013 thread. Cos if you were, you won't be asking
The 2013 thread got wiped out at a point due to some hackers that hacked Nairaland that year.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
haftob:

The 2013 thread got wiped out at a point due to some hackers that hacked Nairaland that year.

True. But whatever is left of it still contains considerable information about pay. Especially after June 2016 when PEME emails dropped.

PS: You be "veteran" o, to recall that 2014 outage. For two or three days we wan craze cos we couldn't get our daily dose of banter as we prepared.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
HeavenRoyal:

It says I can't join because the link is invalid, any other way ?

Type out the link using the second format under
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Just can't help it like some people,
Make una shuk mouth put

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MercyStephen: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
jasonex4:

Type out the link using the second format under

Hi guys, pls what does it mean when the data overview page says the candidate’s profile is locked?

Also hope it won’t be an issue if a candidate does not get the acknowledgment mail after application. It’s been a few days and I still haven’t gotten the mail.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
HeavenRoyal:
Just can't help it like some people,
Make una shuk mouth put

Just for being steadfast enough to do that research, I am impressed. Hit me up on email. I will be happy to share with you my entire experience of the process to improve your chances of succeeding. I like people that are able to put in the work

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by berepiki(m): 5:32am On Nov 11, 2022
if you are having difficulty applying please go through job search instead of job portal because the application has not closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.