Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (263944 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MunirML: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! I didn't humble him. I just put him where he should be. I understand him being excited doing his SIWES in Bonny and all that. But he was peddling some incorrect bits of information that many of us knew were blatant lies. I was peeved to see him authoritatively state that NLNG gives GTs ₦30m in their first month of training! This is not only a blatant lie, it is bordering in insanity. I know how many GTs were hired (and Waitlisted) the last time around. And I know for a fact that none of them was given ₦30m in Month one or any month during their training.

It's perfectly fine to want to help and guide the prospective GTs but it's completely senseless to be peddling such falsehood. I know a lot of people in and around NLNG, especially in Bonny believed that GTs were probably earning hundreds of millions of Naira. But na lie abeg.
boss drop your email i get questions but is it Strictly on merit abi connection stuffs?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2022
MunirML:
boss drop your email i get questions but is it Strictly on merit abi connection stuffs?

Ask your questions here so others can benefit.

As far as I know, the GT recruitment is entirely on merit.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Obinnasvg: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

There was a space for employee referral above the cover letter page… does that even count? Like does that boost an applicant ?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MunirML: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

ok boss any WhatsApp group available please share link
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2022
Obinnasvg:

There was a space for employee referral above the cover letter page… does that even count? Like does that boost an applicant ?

There is no advantage gained, from being related to or knowing an employee. In fact employees have to declare if they have or know someone applying for the role
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2022
MunirML:
ok boss any WhatsApp group available please share link

I believe one was shared earlier. But I won't be on that or any whatsapp group(s). I'm not a fan of those kinds of group, not this early in the process at least. Sharing information here on Nairaland means you publicly document the process as well as your personal experiences so that in 2027/2028, the new GTs that will be recruited will be able to read your experiences to help and guide them

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I believe one was shared earlier. But I won't be on that or any whatsapp group(s). I'm not a fan of those kinds of group, not this early in the process at least. Sharing information here in Nairaland means you publicly document the process as well as your personal experiences so that in 2027/2028, the new GTs that will be recruited will be able to read your experiences to help and guide them

Agreed
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lonewolf20: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Hi @airsaylongcome. I noticed that the 2013 recruitment lasted for over 3 years. Was there any particular reason for that?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
lonewolf20:
Hi @airsaylongcome. I noticed that the 2013 recruitment lasted for over 3 years. Was there any particular reason for that?
It lasted for 4 yrs actually.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shalnick23: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Is cover letter required or one can skip that step?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Donair(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2022
ExpertNLer:
The end date? cannot be true because it expires 22nd of this month

Same issue here
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2022
lonewolf20:
Hi @airsaylong.come. I noticed that the 2013 recruitment lasted for over 3 years. Was there any particular reason for that?

So applications opened November 2013 and resumption was September 2017. So nearly 4 years. Oil prices tanked at the time and the business had to manage a lot of costs with dwindling revenue. at some point we heard that the business was going to call of the entire process. From what we gathered, the outgoing MD, Babs (whom we never met) saw to it that the process got to a conclusion with GTs getting offer letters. There were also some other shenanigans which we heard through "back-channels" and which I am not going to mention here. But yeah, It was mostly as a result of the tanking of prices which made it a questionable decision to increase salary costs when revenue was dwindling

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lonewolf20: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

So applications opened November 2013 and resumption was September 2017. So nearly 4 years. Oil prices tanked at the time and the business had to manage a lot of costs with dwindling revenue. at some point we heard that the business was going to call of the entire process. From what we gathered, the outgoing MD, Babs (whom we never met) saw to it that the process got to a conclusion with GTs getting offer letters. There were also some other shenanigans which we heard through "back-channels" and which I am not going to mention here. But yeah, It was mostly as a result of the tanking of prices which made it a questionable decision to increase salary costs when revenue was dwindling

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mnopq: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Pls house, I have 2;2 in my degree and I am 30yrs of age. Can I give it a try.......hmmmn
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Mnopq:
Pls house, I have 2;2 in my degree and I am 30yrs of age. Can I give it a try.......hmmmn

You can try, make e no be like say na you use your hand commot yourself. But I no go lie give you, 2:1 is sacrosanct.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Emmanuelk1234: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! I didn't humble him. I just put him where he should be. I understand him being excited doing his SIWES in Bonny and all that. But he was peddling some incorrect bits of information that many of us knew were blatant lies. I was peeved to see him authoritatively state that NLNG gives GTs ₦30m in their first month of training! This is not only a blatant lie, it is bordering in insanity. I know how many GTs were hired (and Waitlisted) the last time around. And I know for a fact that none of them was given ₦30m in Month one or any month during their training.

It's perfectly fine to want to help and guide the prospective GTs but it's completely senseless to be peddling such falsehood. I know a lot of people in and around NLNG, especially in Bonny believed that GTs were probably earning hundreds of millions of Naira. But na lie abeg.

Please two quick questions boss

(a) do u advice we add a cover letter (b) is the pay up to 24m net..just a yes or no would help please��
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Emmanuelk1234:

(a) do u advice we add a cover letter (b) is the pay up to 24m net..just a yes or no would help please��

A. Is it part of the required documents? If it is, yes...if it's not, then no need..

B. Do u mean monthly or per annum??
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Emmanuelk1234:

a) not necessary. I advise you provide only mandatory/required information

b) I cannot confirm nor deny the mentioned figure. The salary is "grossed up" though. So (and my memory may be fuzzy here) the figure on the offer letter is your net (I believe)
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
So I am getting hammered by mails from many people - ghost readers mostly. While I understand some people may be shy, I kind of encourage open conversations about these kinds of things. So going forward, I will no longer be responding to emails, especially from monikers I have not seen post anything on this thread. The questions being asked are mostly the same questions. Ask your questions here and I will do my best to answer.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MercyStephen: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:
So I am getting hammered by mails from many people - ghost readers mostly. While I understand some people may be shy, I kind of encourage open conversations about these kinds of things. So going forward, I will no longer be responding to emails, especially from monikers I have not seen post anything on this thread. The questions being asked are mostly the same questions. Ask your questions here and I will do my best to answer.

Dear airsaylongcome, please do you know if those people that did not get acknowledgment mails after application will have issues later? A few people didn’t get even after applying.
I have checked my mail box, including spam but there is nothing there. When I go back to the application page though, there’s a statement that they have already received my application.
Do you think this might cause problems when it’s time for the exam stage? Would you advice that I reapply? I’m really worried. It has been more than a week and still no mail.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by hanif2022: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Pls chief do NLNG do conversation for their trainee operators with HND?
If yes what are the criteria for that?
Be bless.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Emmanuelk1234: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

b) I cannot confirm nor deny the mentioned figure. The salary is "grossed up" though. So (and my memory may be fuzzy here) the figure on the offer letter is your net (I believe)

Per annum..No company in Nigeria pays GTs 24m per month Na lol... please just say yes or no to the question..not asking for the exact amount
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Emmanuelk1234: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

The offer is a big determinant for some people..so an idea would actually be helpful as we know the process is rigorous.. it'd be very helpful so it may spare some people the stress of going through it and seeing a disappointing offer.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Emmanuelk1234:

The offer is a big determinant for some people..so an idea would actually be helpful as we know the process is rigorous.. it'd be very helpful so it may spare some people the stress of going through it and seeing a disappointing offer.

If it isn't over ₦24m pa will you end your application process?

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
hanif2022:

Pls chief do NLNG do conversation for their trainee operators with HND?
If yes what are the criteria for that?
Be bless.

Conversion to?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
MercyStephen:

Dear airsaylongcome, please do you know if those people that did not get acknowledgment mails after application will have issues later? A few people didn’t get even after applying.
I have checked my mail box, including spam but there is nothing there. When I go back to the application page though, there’s a statement that they have already received my application.
Do you think this might cause problems when it’s time for the exam stage? Would you advice that I reapply? I’m really worried. It has been more than a week and still no mail.

I will have to ask.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

This question off me grin grin

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Guys, I think you should focus on getting the job first. All these inquisitions about the pay is.......

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Emmanuelk1234: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol I said "some people" not me boss�...it's obvious you're not going to give an idea of the pay and I perfectly understand that... thank you very much

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Etimocracy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I will have to ask.

I must have to thank you for the invaluable information you have made available so far. I would be grateful if you expound more on the nature of the NLNG aptitude test.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Emmanuelk1234:

Per annum..No company in Nigeria pays GTs 24m per month Na lol... please just say yes or no to the question..not asking for the exact amount

Answering Yes/No is equivalent to telling you the amount na...lol

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

This is a perfect response..lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.