Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up (35682 Views)

Tinubu Arrives London For International Engagements / President Buhari Arrives London Ahead Of Global Education Summit / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zane2point4:
I dont know why africans leaders especially nigeria is like this, stupid ppl everywhere!!

A whole 8yrs u cant even put in place the appropriate doctors and facilities to take care of your health,only to run off to white man land,blc na u like your life pass ordinary nigerians that cant afford London treatment?

Very insensitive and foooolish leaders,see him head, wetin pass una go still happen to una just like that idiot ekwerenmadu,continue rubbishing this country!
it's not their fault, Nigerian people deserve the leaders they get, imagine the number of Nigeria masses supporting Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Long live president Buhari. The man giving Wailers wotowoto grin I love you with passion daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sharing pictures of this shameless act.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Shameless FUTA jalon.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by SAMAJ: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oh Lord!!! When will Joe Biden come to Nigeria for medical checkup.

I read it that sometimes in the early sixties, the royal family of Saudi Arabia were coming to the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan for medical treatment.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/saudi-arabian-royal-family-used-to-come-to-nigeria-for-treatment-health-minister/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwj23aqr-oz7AhVv_7sIHdlFAtgQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2BQ9uq0rFXoPz8QMvmLZXb
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by pinkasso: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Black man....I shake my head, the worst part be say nah the same Nigerian doctors wen e no value for Nigeria go treat am for London, with thier overated hospitals...
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by hammerT: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
USING NIGERIA MONEY TO PROLONG IS WORTHLESS LIFE.

BUAHRI BEING ALIVE ADDS NO VALUE TO NIGERIA.

WE MUST NOT ALLOW THE OTHER OLD MAN TO USE NIGERIA MONEY FOR EPENSIVE HEALTHCARE ABROAD, WORTH MILLIONS.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by TheSameGuy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Obi the youth in your head goes for medical checkup
successmatters:
Tinubu still goes for medical check up abroad after building 233 new hospitals in Lagos grin

Who is fooling who
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by RPG2020(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Person for London suppose break eggs for he head after all na UK not Nigeria grin

Nothing go happened
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by blowjohn(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bubu my guy!

Health is wealth. Notin do u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by SAMAJ: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Moneyyman: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Here we are after he expressly promised to end medical tourism.

What a shame.

And some people want to vote in someone that looks weaker than Buhari. When will all these end?
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by toxtimmy: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nigerians are the most fearful and timid people I know... But na we get the loudest voice and always want to speak big grammer

zoedew:
Nigerians who live in Britain missed the opportunity to pelt the irresponsible President Buhari with rotten eggs.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by F117nighthawk: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Shameless man, for good 8 yrs he could not fix a single hospital in his own country to receive treatment but drawing salaries and allowances from Aso Rock, what a wasteful country and clueless leader
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by DavSagacity(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
This man has no shame at all. Has he seen the Queen of England or the mayor of London come to Africa let alone Nigeria for medical check up
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Gospel2Day: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
You can't shame the shameless.
Africans and their leaders have accepted their inferior, lowest place/class/rank in the hierarchy of human development.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by DavSagacity(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you shey...
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
The clone needs change of electrolyte every now and then. grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by OgbeniOja1: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
I am ashamed of our president. He could even have hushed his trip. Bu no the world must know that a president of 8 yrs still doesn't trust his countries health care system
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by mallamu: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
My Brother. we pray oo and also hope his elder brother in Lagos doesn't win, if not London go become Lagos.
Evil people.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by newnigerdelta00: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
successmatters:
Tinubu still goes for medical check up abroad after building 233 new hospitals in Lagos grin

Who is fooling who

Oh see fool,obi also
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nigerians like Sicklers as President, no wonder our economy is horribly Sick.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by able20(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
THE MONEY BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE SPENT IN UK AND GERMANY HOSPITALS SINCE 2015 IS ENOUGH TO BUILD A HOSPITAL OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARD IN ABUJA.
FOOLISHNESS DISTROYS A NATION!
NEVER AGAIN WILL NIGERIA HAVE A FOOLISH LEADER

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by newnigerdelta00: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dozis:
Irresponsible president.
What is the budgeted allocation for Aso rock clinic again?

Ok I remember now,Just as your irresponsible parents
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Buhari wasting tax payer's money up and down
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Germi9: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
See as ADC be like slave, carry bad still hold umbrella,whereas his duties ends at being and ADC
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Grandmeister(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
Of course. Demons like you will support anything that oppresses and subjugates the common man. I hope you lots will keep the same love and energy when the next president who isn’t from your satanic party comes onboard. I am eager to see what you people can even use or complain about when that time comes.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by gonkin(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
slimfit1:
6 months to go count down to the end of a useless General. Condolence government !!!

Some cows still dey knack chest say dem wan still vote in APC. The Muslim to Muslim ticket alone is a bad sign, not to mention the age and condition of the candidate. Also bad guy shettima wen no dey smile is his running mate.
Omo if APC win, i sorry for naija
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by zumbigbo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Number 2500
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Starking1000000(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
After Helping your life with 2k, you go still manage from the money buy 500 mb to support Tinubu

DamnedIT:
undecided

Someone should kindly help my life. I'm starving,jobless,broke and tired of everything. I can barely feed myself and my child. Please help me with a job or a little token to get over this awful phase. I'm damn tired of everything.

UBA
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Racoon(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Shameless president heading a hypocritical govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School / Taraba Govt Sacks Husband Of Woman Who Died In APC Rally Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.