Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up (35680 Views)

Tinubu Arrives London For International Engagements / President Buhari Arrives London Ahead Of Global Education Summit / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by ufotunang: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
He is not even ashame of himself... and they the politicians will call nigeria giant of Africa
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Haveyoueatentod: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
No hospital for Nigeria grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by gly(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Madmohamed123:
very shameful that a president for 7 years can't fixed his hospital.

So we should clap for him this is definition of fail government

And some people still want to impose another tourist medical president on Nigerians one London or France another one Dubai

The thing tire me o.
One would sometimes wonder if those supporting APC in the forth coming general election do have a retrospect in their quiet time.
Someone should help me with the image reflecting...welcome to APC please would have to take off your brain because you would not be needing it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Saig: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Are these people not ashamed? How many British MPs visit over here for anything?
Nigerian doctors are getting licensed in the UK why can't you empower them to have world class hospitals here?
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Gohs: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please vote Peter Obi in 2023. . .
We can reverse the ugly trend going on in Nigeria now if we bring in the right people.

Labour party 2023 grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by TheLionBoss: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Our New Signing!
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by d33types: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nigerian ineptitude everywhere.

Even Buhari 's car has failed an mot (Nigerian road worthiness equivalent)

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Longman8: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na normal something. Una forget say na 2 times in a month. Abeg make him treat himself e don kuku finish us.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by bizzibodi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Queen die he didn't go,now he has enter London again have weno hospital in Nigeria,let nigeriyan docs their do d needful.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by raphaeladeyele: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
May Allah give Him Good health
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by MoneyMitch: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
The amount spent so far for buhari's numerous medical trips is enough to settle the striking lecturers long time ago.yet they want foist another sicko on us..NEVER AGAIN
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by snowball11(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Who ask you? undecided

Satisfied zombie! grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by MisfitHPG: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
StagethemTVee:
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Mohammed Buhari is seen at the airport alighting a plane as he arrives London for Medical Check-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2j0oSF3ng

I pray he doesn't make it back alive
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by demolagilbert: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
zoedew:

In answer to your question I will take time to outline in summary why I said President Buhari is irresponsible. Note that I have nothing personal against him. The point is that he took an oath to be responsible as Nigerian President but has not kept faith with the oath of office. Also note that to say he is irresponsible is not an insult to his person or family but derives from the following:
1. Almost all the time when matters of urgent National importance arise he is mum! He only speaks about them when he is offshore. For me, it indicates that he does not take the Nigerian citizen seriously and that is irresponsible.

2. His response, aired live in national television to Gov. Ortom on insecurity in Benue when Fulani herders slaughtered Benue indigenes in the most horrendous manner and to the effect that Gov. Ortom should tell Benue indigenes to learn to live in peace with others is to say the least the very height of irresponsibility and coming from one who took an oath of office to protect the typical Nigerian citizen.

3. His numerous but avoidable trips outside the country and at great cost to the country even in these parlous times smacks of irresponsibility. For an instance, Ghana just cut Presidential and ministerial cum political appointees salaries by 30% percent because of the recession in her economy. That is a responsible leader.

4. His handling of the ASUU strike tossing the matter from the Minister to the NASS is grossly irresponsible as it shows a dismal and poor understanding of his duties as President. The buck stops at his table.

5. One could go on and on.

6. By the way, it is NASS that has been a lame duck. All the above and more in the baggage of perfidy that President Buhari carries are more than enough reasons for his impeachment. There are more than enough to justify his being labelled as irresponsible. He betrayed our trust.

7. By the way, you were wide off the mark. when you labelled me an Igbo! It just shows how narrow and myopic your mind is. You will need to free yourself from tribal and ethnic bounds. I grew up in Zaria but not of the Igbo stock in the South East. Love of all.
That character you quoted can't comprehend a paragraph of what you've typed. Hopelessness and mindlessness is their stock in trade.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by ufuosman(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Make e continue
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up by Poleski: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2022
The most incompetent and useless "president" ever!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.