Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements (39655 Views)

Tinubu Orders Mandatory Recitation Of National Pledge At Official Engagements / Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke / Senator Kalu Mourns TB Joshua, Shares Memorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by nedekid: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nice one. Nobody the child's death no pain. embarassed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by remigiusizunna(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
irunoko:
Nigerians like using other people's situation to Chase clout or gather attention to themselves.in this part of the world emotional intelligence is very lacking
I swear

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by BRATISLAVA: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
So this is true?

To think I was just showing my sister a video of them yesterday where Davido slept off while teaching Ifeanyi and we were laughing at Davido.

Who was with Ifeanyi when this thing happened?
They should be interrogated seriously.
I suspect fowl play.
Im suspecting one of the baby Mama's planned with someone inside to carry out this job.

They felt threatened by Ifeanyis presence and had to take him out. With Ifeanyi out of the picture na, Davido will not marry Chioma again. Gosh!!!!

Who ever is behind this will not go unpunished. They are wasting their time. The marriage will still hold.

Not just fowl play, milady.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Carloslehder: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mademan7:

Seun will not be on every thread checking who will make a particular type of comment or the other, that's why he added a report button, so that you can report any offensive comment that you see. So don't throw blame where there is none.
Typical ignoramus who doesn't know jack sh!t about what he's talking about,you obviously don't know how wen development works,a report button that is as useless as the letter p inside the word pseudonym Abi, you think if there are consequences thousands of dumb comments will flood every thread daily. There are users using rapist,puss*y etc as monikers,every damn thing is about tribalism , bullying, insult in every thread and you're telling me it's not his job. Next time stick to what you know
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Mademan7: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Carloslehder:

Typical ignoramus who doesn't know jack sh!t about what he's talking about,you obviously don't know how wen development works,a report button that is as useless as the letter p inside the word pseudonym Abi, you think if there are consequences thousands of dumb comments will flood every thread daily. There are users using rapist,puss*y etc as monikers,every damn thing is about tribalism , bullying, insult in every thread and you're telling me it's not his job. Next time stick to what you know
The question is how many time have you reported those comments and nothing was done. You think the people that Twitter deleted their post and accounts were not reported by others, or you thought it was Jack, owner of Twitter that was checking every one's tweet to find the one he will delete. If you don't know how things work don't just open mouth waaaaa
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Sanmel(f): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
People die every day in this country but no one cares or noticed them but a rich dude passed away, the world has been mourning him.

The bottom line be say my brother hustle for Money. Without Money you're a none living thing
Oh my! This is deep
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by MN07: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by slimfit1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jestin:
There is no pain more excruciating than losing one’s child . Rip young soul

If na me talk am now them go say I talk to much thank you for saying that.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by sayso: 2:38am On Nov 02, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VaXL9f2vUGFDYAtuby1UGx54peLpCgeHBkxeRc9c5sgKY8dGoQRrJU1RBhNX7Go9l&id=100044703721568
Dead flood victims in your state did they also got cancelled day of office and engagement's from you?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by InvertedHammer: 5:40am On Nov 02, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Shalaye
Flood killed over hundreds of ppl recently in Nigeria, including children, you didn't cancel your official engagement.
Davido's son drowns in a man made flood, instead of you to commiserate with the family, you want to chase clout.

Ppl in Umunneochi and Isuikwuato that you represent are been kidnapped and killed daily by the murderous Fulani herdsmen you relocated to Lokpanta, you never said anything.

OUK thunder fire you

/

A sad event indeed.

But the way they neglected millions of flood victims and rallying around Davido can easily breed hatred.

FG failed and refused to declare a State of Emergency to assist the victims of flood in Kogi/Anambra/Delta but State Governments are outdoing themselves to identify with Davido/Chioma as if it is a national tragedy beyond the lives lost in the 3 States devastated by flood.

/

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Blaqputin(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2022
dyera:
Meanwhile Tinubu is currently Attending Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting. Tinubu is a heartless human being that only cares about himself and if he becomes the president, he will also not care if people died in the country.
Not a fan of Tinubu but should he cancel what he has to do to show care, bcus OUK wey no get ratings did same....
People die everyday, say ur condolences and move on.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Wuppdex: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Why ?, so that people will mourn or cancel appointments to mourn your tragedy ? why are some of you so senseless, Why not pray to live within your means and be happy. Not all that glitters is Gold

MyVILLAGEpeople:
This life ehnnn.. it's good to be wealthy and famous o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by ladychioma: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Psychophant
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by JooEeL(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
OtopDesign:

God bless you for this bro!

Na only rich and famous people death dey sweet talk for mouth

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics) / Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? / Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.