Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements (39652 Views)

Tinubu Orders Mandatory Recitation Of National Pledge At Official Engagements / Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke / Senator Kalu Mourns TB Joshua, Shares Memorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Switruth: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I'm just so Glad the boy has finally died tongue at least it'll only take just nine months before she gives birth to another one that'll eventually die too tongue Rubbish, they want to be having a happy family, drive lamboghini of 250+ million, enjoying life while me I'm here suffering. Nonsense.
MAY YOUR SUFFER REMAIN PERMANENT!!! ISEEEEEEEEE
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Jozilinn: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I'm just so Glad the boy has finally died tongue at least it'll only take just nine months before she gives birth to another one that'll eventually die too tongue Rubbish, they want to be having a happy family, drive lamboghini of 250+ million, enjoying life while me I'm here suffering. Nonsense.
Na this your mentality make you poor fool, your lack of joy for others has blocked your own joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by bdon123(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by brain54(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
This your mentality is the reason you are suffering…

Enjoy your suffering.!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Angrygoat: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
What nonsense.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Ckonnet: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Idiot!!! Why you know cancel your life join. I didn't hear anything from this thief regarding flood victims na innocent boy you want use catch cruise. RIP boy, I don't know what happened to u sha but life is deep.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by SamOchuko: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VaXL9f2vUGFDYAtuby1UGx54peLpCgeHBkxeRc9c5sgKY8dGoQRrJU1RBhNX7Go9l&id=100044703721568

It is saddening but this guy na Chioma relative? Flood full everywhere since, you nor cancel assignments, people die for the flooding u nor cancel, it is well sha, I salute politicians.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Ferrous(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Maybe, they are responsible for your predicament?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Vadese1: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
At this time , let us mourn with the Adelekes. This shouldn't be the time to criticize people unnecessarily

remigiusizunna:
Official engagements with the Adeleke's or that of your constituents?
Good radiance to a bad rubbish.
There are other ways to mourn the dead without making a big deal of it.
Wizkid deleted his albums promoting tweets silently without a muse, this clown is canceling OFFICIALL engagement.
Mtchwww
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Vadese1: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are course already. Let me stop here

TastyFriedPussy:
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by toprealman: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cypress042:
There's no need for the canceling

It has happened already, God knows the best.

I pray the Good lord give them the fortitude to bear the loss sad
Tells you how crazy the politician is just because he wants to chase clout and gain cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by sameks08(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Every body trying to catch cruise with the death of this innocent boy. political engagement indeed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by toprealman: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
People die every day in this country but no one cares or noticed them but a rich dude passed away, the world has been mourning him.

The bottom line be say my brother hustle for Money. Without Money you're a none living thing
Ask the Buffon when last he attended pressing needs in his constituency.
Clueless people.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by blank(f): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
All these politicians with their yeye eye service.

How does it help them? All the people that have died and you've not suspended your political engagements before this.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by FireUpNow(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
People die every day in this country but no one cares or noticed them but a rich dude passed away, the world has been mourning him.

The bottom line be say my brother hustle for Money. Without Money you're a none living thing
Guy it's not about the rich people. The boy died in a very painful way and loosing a boy of his age calls for sympathy. And for those not rich who died also, our hearts go to them as we don't want anyone to die
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Tflex01: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

And 6 persons really liked this comment??!!

Nawa oh
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Bernice4ozodo(f): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
God na human being type this this
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by EmmyDJourno: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eye Service and Irrelevant Canceling cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by diggindeep: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
As if he has an engagement in the first place.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Papichulostunne(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
You publicly post of mourning "quietly". Just a big oof.!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Onuoha1234(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tainted attention seekers cashing in on a small boys untimely sad death. All we who have and have had a child are mourning in our hearts without the high street knowing. It is repugnant the way politicians go about in this shattered country. They say all is well when the masses are now starving,
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Karemarealty288(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
abobote:
Orji Uzo kalu too like eye service.

Very painful death though
RIP handsome

Even though I mourn the death of Ifeanyi Adeleke, this man is plain stupid.....he has never dim it fit to cancel his official engagements and visit flood raged area, na eye service go kill all of them

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Funflipper: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nawa4nl:
People die everyday in nija

Of course, but Nigeria has a culture of unending segregation. Some lives matter and some don't. The only friend you have if you are poor in Nigeria is God.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Ravenglass: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
How intense can that thunder be?

Cosmatikka:
Shalaye
Flood killed over hundreds of ppl recently in Nigeria, including children, you didn't cancel your official engagement.
Davido's son drowns in a man made flood, instead of you to commiserate with the family, you want to chase clout.

Ppl in Umunneochi and Isuikwuato that you represent are been kidnapped and killed daily by the murderous Fulani herdsmen you relocated to Lokpanta, you never said anything.

OUK thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Tochi3(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
RIP ifeanyi..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by toprealman: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Better still, resign. You won't be missed.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Orji River
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Emman08: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cancel wetin? Don't exploit people's grief for your political gain
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by feed70: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by papaa4: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Abeg does poor people dat die nko
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by david22uu(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
dyera:
Meanwhile Tinubu is currently Attending Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting. Tinubu is a heartless human being that only cares about himself and if he becomes the president, he will also not care if people died in the country.

i am not a tinubu person , but why the fuse about only one death, they are people dying every day for even worse consequences, bad health care and all... they should stop making a show out of it and fix the country abeg

In advance country , they owner of the house will be held responsible for not putting a protection round his pool when a child lives there, the mother will be held for recklessness and manythings
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by david22uu(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ravenglass:
How intense can that thunder be?

very intense please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President / Thugs Sent To Ila LG To Disrupt Elections In Osun Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.