Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements (39631 Views)

Tinubu Orders Mandatory Recitation Of National Pledge At Official Engagements / Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke / Senator Kalu Mourns TB Joshua, Shares Memorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Treasure17(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I'm just so Glad the boy has finally died tongue at least it'll only take just nine months before she gives birth to another one that'll eventually die too tongue Rubbish, they want to be having a happy family, drive lamboghini of 250+ million, enjoying life while me I'm here suffering. Nonsense.
You obviously typed this nauseating epistles for attention. Ode omo.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Carloslehder: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
dyera:
Meanwhile Tinubu is currently Attending Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting. Tinubu is a heartless human being that only cares about himself and if he becomes the president, he will also not care if people died in the country.
23,000 people die everyday in this country, should he take time to mourn all of them daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by OtopDesign(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
JooEeL:
As much as I regret the death of Davido's son... what about people that die daily? Where are the condolences?

What of those that commit suicide by jumping off third mainland bridge? With the footage going viral?

What of the flood victims? What of victims and killings of even little kids by fulani herdsmen?

Do these people send condolences? Mehn, this world is seriously f*cked up!

God bless you for this bro!

Na only rich and famous people death dey sweet talk for mouth

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by irunoko(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
remigiusizunna:
Official engagements with the Adeleke's or that of your constituents?
Good radiance to a bad rubbish.
There are other ways to mourn the dead without making a big deal of it.
Wizkid deleted his albums promoting tweets silently without a muse, this clown is canceling OFFICIALL engagement.
Mtchwww
Nigerians like using other people's situation to Chase clout or gather attention to themselves.in this part of the world emotional intelligence is very lacking
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by DennisEche(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
OtopDesign:

Na u gangan b mumu, did he express himself when thousands of people died during flood in Nigeria? Or when his kinsmen were killed by Fulani?
That is his opinion, he chose who he wishes to console with and you cant tell him NEITHER
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Carloslehder: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I'm just so Glad the boy has finally died tongue at least it'll only take just nine months before she gives birth to another one that'll eventually die too tongue Rubbish, they want to be having a happy family, drive lamboghini of 250+ million, enjoying life while me I'm here suffering. Nonsense.
Seun I continue to say that you don't deserve to run this platform and if Nigeria was a serious country your platform would have been taken off the web or you would have been forced to sell it to actual hardworking people who knows what they're doing, look at the moniker you allowed and the kind of useless talks you allow too on this platform, it's a big shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by OtopDesign(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
DennisEche:

That is his opinion, he chose who he wishes to console with and you cant tell him NEITHER

K
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Myclubmycash: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Must everything be about politics?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VaXL9f2vUGFDYAtuby1UGx54peLpCgeHBkxeRc9c5sgKY8dGoQRrJU1RBhNX7Go9l&id=100044703721568

MMMMHHHH ALL ANIMAL ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS

EVEN A TWO YEAR OLD

THIS IS A COUNTRY GENOCIDE IS GOING ON DAILY OOOO
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by CheapHomes1: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
dyera:
Meanwhile Tinubu is currently Attending Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting. Tinubu is a heartless human being that only cares about himself and if he becomes the president, he will also not care if people died in the country.

Wetin make Tinubu do for this matter wey davido no do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by JooEeL(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
OtopDesign:

God bless you for this bro!

Na only rich and famous people death dey sweet talk for mouth

There was a lady that was butchered to death in BRT I think early this year. This very beautiful babe was butchered like an animal and r*ped. Many of these so-called politicians failed to voice out. They just pim on the matter and let Lagos state do d investigation.

During Yoruba nation's rally last year, an innocent girl was shot. By completely innocent, I mean this girl had 100% nothing to even do with the rally... just a little secondary school girl hawking to make ends meet for her mother. She was gunned down and none of these moronic political jobbers talked.

Should I now talk of 28 people killed in Nnamdi Kanu's house in 2017 or Adogan and Alfa unbelievably gruesomely stabbed and killed in Igboho's house last year?

I despise mankind.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by highchief1: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Ok12345(f): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Haaaa indeed social media is operated by village people. Aye akamara
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Atom007(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

You r so useless. I pray u loose ur son too to see how one feel. How will u rejoice over one persons death. Why can't u work hard to get money than mocking someone that is grief. Sorrow shall be ur portion from now on. Useless n senseless fellow from devilish kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Mademan7: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Carloslehder:

Seun I continue to say that you don't deserve to run this platform and if Nigeria was a serious country your platform would have been taken off the web or you would have been forced to sell it to actual hardworking people who knows what they're doing, look at the moniker you allowed and the kind of useless talks you allow too on this platform, it's a big shame
Seun will not be on every thread checking who will make a particular type of comment or the other, that's why he added a report button, so that you can report any offensive comment that you see. So don't throw blame where there is none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Richy4(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
Poor parenting is a crime. Taking a child to swim in a pool is senility. In some countries, the custody will be taken away. David and Chioma should be tried
I don't mean to quote you... But maybe you should check on unintentional drowning death statistics in US per year, and around the world. U will know it has nothing to do with parenting... It's just there Google it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Goddyrichie(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
why will human being are like this are u happy that he is dead and his unborn children die too what did u gain from all this is he your god that make u suffering �
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by RoyalHighness7(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2022

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by blowjohn(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Universal records.

If u know u know
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Nairanation2: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
U see hw terribly unfair this life is? Hw many ppl hv lost their children today but with no one to commiserate with them let alone console them? All bcuz it's Adeleke/Davido's child, both real & fake condolences are pouring in. Not trying to play down the pain of the loss or being insensitive but just taking a broader look to this. Like only d rich/famous deserve to be valued & not d poor. What a life we create for ourselves.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by kingxsamz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
You people are trying too hard to show you care. No one on the internet really needed to know you canceled anything. Anyways, it's your choice.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Nobleou(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Year in year out, one of his closest love ones must die... why?
I sense sacrifice...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Etuagievin(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
This your bad belle strong o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Mafxeless: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by doctore212(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Nobleou(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
blowjohn:
Universal records.

If u know u know
A glass of water for you.

Me, I know

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Iamvetlander(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Bro please delete this. Yeah the country is hard but please respect the dead please.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by einsteine(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Which kain eye service be this?

I spit on Nigerian politicians.

So many people have died in Abia state and they are not even made to know if the state has senators or not and here is one of their senators chasing clout because a celebrity is the bereaved.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by SURElee(f): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Clown. He has canceled his engagement but he won't cancel opportunity to loot today o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by BigCowHornn: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Original attention seeker if i ever saw one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Thugs Sent To Ila LG To Disrupt Elections In Osun Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.