Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me (4270 Views)

Popular Yoruba Lawyer EXPOSES Tinubu In Rare Video Message / Sad But True! What U.S Website Said About Nigeria / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
A friend recommended me to a prominent Yoruba Lawyer who's into real estate and needed someone to help him with Facebook and YouTube ads optimization for his real estate business.
So on Sunday morning, the lawyer phoned me and asked for my address that he's coming to pick me up in the afternoon, 3pm to be precise. At about 3 in the afternoon, he came and we entered his 4runner jeep and headed to his place somewhere at Ikeja GRA. he offered me some refreshments while i got to work on his laptop immediately.
while I was optimizing and setting up his Facebook ad, he started a political conversation with me. He asked which political party do I belong to and i told him I'm apolitical. he continued by asking who do I intend to vote for in this upcoming presidential election, I replied by saying I haven't made up my mind yet. He gave me a stern look and said; "Make sure you vote for Peter Obi". I asked him why not Tinubu or Atiku. He told me he's Yoruba but he will be voting for Sanwaolu for governorship and Peter Obi for presidency. He confided in me that Tinubu does not represent the interest of Yorubas but his selfish ambition thus, Emilokan. He cited how Tinubu runs the affairs of Lagos and how he has corruptedly enriched himself and immediate family members to the detriment of real lagosians.
While he said all these things against Tinubu, I didn't utter a word but I now realise that not all my Yoruba people supports Tinubu.
The truth is; Tinubu will Lulę Las Las because most of we Yoruba Christians are against him not just because of the Muslim Muslim ticket but because of his corrupt ways and how he institutionalized agbero and made the vice so lucrative that most of our Yoruba youths are now dropping out of school and embracing agberoism in a bid to grow up and be like Mc Oluomo and his co criminals.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by JAMO84: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Story

12 Likes

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by mymadam(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmm... Yet another toxic anti-BAT thread. OK o... Continue undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
mymadam:
Hmmm... Yet another toxic anti-BAT thread. OK o... Continue undecided
what is toxic about what I posted? Well, I don't blame you all.....they say truth is bitter.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Story
how's this a story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by LeoDeKing: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Is this not the same man that a drunkard who was drinking away his life told in a beer parlour that he will vote Peter Obi because Tinubu was not giving him rice but Peter obi will give him?
https://www.nairaland.com/7406561/shocking-what-yoruba-man-told#117955087

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Is this not the same man that a drunkard told in a beer parlour that he will vote Peter Obi because Tinubu was not giving him rice but Peter obi will give him?
Don't worry, continue to fool around. this coming presidential election will be an eyes opener for all. the dawn of a new era about to come.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by kolaaderin: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lies and lamba is their trade mark. This whole story was a cooked one with no basis.
It tinubu has no Yoruba interest, how will he now dump the interest of yoruba on Obi who is Igbo.
Stupid stories everywhere.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
kolaaderin:
Lies and lamba is their trade mark. This whole story was a cooked one with no basis.
It tinubu has no Yoruba interest, how will he now dump the interest of yoruba on Obi who is Igbo.
Gbęnu da'kę jare! Ômóde bi iwô, kilo mò?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by LeoDeKing: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
kolaaderin:
On this his username, this is the second time a Yoruba man told him Peter Obi was sent by Abiama.

The first one was a drunkard drinking away his life in a beer parlour. The drunkard told him Tinubu did not give him rice but Peter obi will give a truckload of rice to everyone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by Sonyboom: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Will this your daily cock n bull tale stop me from voting Tinubu ?

If you really want to change my mind on voting Tinubu record all this your claim with your Yoruba not voting Tinubu n let each person judge by him or herself cos I believe you are lying with this rubbish.

I have seen over 100 threads by foolish Igbos claiming the same thing.

Yoruba nurse go still tell your Igbo unwise bigoted father he will vote Ojukwu in the 2923 presidential election.

ThEGodFaThErss:
A friend recommended me to a prominent Yoruba Lawyer who's into real estate and needed someone to help him with Facebook and YouTube ads optimization for his real estate business.
So on Sunday morning, the lawyer phoned me and asked for my address that he's coming to pick me up in the afternoon, 3pm to be precise. At about 3 in the afternoon, he came and we entered his 4runner jeep and headed to his place somewhere at Ikeja GRA. he offered me some refreshments while i got to work on his laptop immediately.
while I was optimizing and setting up his Facebook ad, he started a political conversation with me. He asked which political party do I belong to and i told him I'm apolitical. he continued by asking who do I intend to vote for in this upcoming presidential election, I replied by saying I haven't made up my mind yet. He gave me a stern look and said; "Make sure you vote for Peter Obi". I asked him why not Tinubu or Atiku. He told me he's Yoruba but he will be voting for Sanwaolu for governorship and Peter Obi for presidency. He confided in me that Tinubu does not represent the interest of Yorubas but his selfish ambition thus, Emilokan. He cited how Tinubu runs the affairs of Lagos and how he has corruptedly enriched himself and immediate family members to the detriment of real lagosians.
While he said all these things against Tinubu, I didn't utter a word but I now realise that not all my Yoruba people supports Tinubu.
The truth is; Tinubu will Lulę Las Las because most of we Yoruba Christians are against him not just because of the Muslim Muslim ticket but because of his corrupt ways and how he institutionalized agbero and made the vice so lucrative that most of our Yoruba youths are now dropping out of school and embracing agberoism in a bid to grow up and be like Mc Oluomo and his co criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sonyboom:
Will this your daily cock n bull tale stop me from voting Tinubu ?

If you really want to change my mind on voting Tinubu record all this your claim with your Yoruba not voting Tinubu n let each person judge by him or herself cos I believe you are lying with this rubbish.

I have seen over 100 threads by foolish Igbos claiming the same thing.

Yoruba nurse go still tell your Igbo unwise bigoted father he will vote Ojukwu in the 2923 presidential election.

Omo Ale ni ę.......I'mmore Yoruba than you and your tribalistic urchin family.
If you like vote for Satan or Lucifer that's your cup of agbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by budaatum: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
So you had to get told by a Yoruba lawyer before realising some Yorubas are Obidient?

I guess you had to see with your own eyes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by Innocentman86: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
God bless all Yoruba Christians. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by joyandfaith: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Most people who are supporting Tinbu in SW are mostly muslims. Few Christians who are supporting him are for monetary reasons.
Osinbajo that contested against Tinubu in the primary is not stupid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Innocentman86:
God bless all Yoruba Christians. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Amin...l'oruko Jesu!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
joyandfaith:
Most people who are supporting Tinbu in SW are mostly muslims. Few Christians who are supporting him are for monetary reasons.
Osinbajo that contested against Tinubu in the primary is not stupid.
true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by DadaHammed: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
I am Yoruba and my vote is for Omoluabi Peter Ahmed Obi.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by TheSameGuy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
You all need to rest with this nonsense fabricated stories...

Southwest is 100% sure for Tinubu
DadaHammed:
I am Yoruba and my vote is for Omoluabi Peter Ahmed Obi.
When did you become Yoruba Uchechukwu

9 Likes

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by DadaHammed: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You all need to rest with this nonsense fabricated stories...

Southwest is 100% sure for Tinubu

When did you become Yoruba Uchechukwu

Stop deceiving yourself. Obi la'ma dibo fun.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by TheSameGuy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
I'm not saying you shouldn't Uchechukwu.

Afterall he's Igbo like you
DadaHammed:

Stop deceiving yourself. Obi la'ma dibo fun.

8 Likes

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I'm not saying you shouldn't Uchechukwu.

Afterall he's Igbo like you
Oga, stop disgracing yourself upandan here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
@OP.

Some Yorubas can hate Tinubu passionately. That is allowed and normal in a properly sophisticated democracy I think Yorubas are the main and most exemplary advocates of in Nigeria.

Still, majority of Yorubas are with Tinubu. Up to 85% in my opinion. Vote who you want. Write what you want. All is waste of time. Tinubu is our next President.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:
@OP.

Some Yorubas can hate Tinubu passionately. That is allowed and normal in a properly sophisticated democracy I think Yorubas are the main and most exemplary advocates of in Nigeria.

Still, majority of Yorubas are with Tinubu. Up to 85% in my opinion. Vote who you want. Write what you want. All is waste of time. Tinubu is our next President.
85% of Yorubas are for Tinubu? You go by the username Candidtalk but you're not being candid at all. Now let me tell you this; many Yorubas will boycott this upcoming presidential election just to show their disdain for the agbero Lord.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by Idiko1: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

If you believe anything from the mouth of a Yoruba, you had a death wish on your hand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
The truth is that many of us have this kind of encounter very often where Yorubas canvass for votes for Obi and denounce Tinubu but only a few of us find time to post it here.
The person who created this thread is a patriot.
Seun, kindly take this thread to front page.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

85% of Yorubas are for Tinubu? You go by the username Candidtalk but you're not being candid at all. Now let me tell you this; many Yorubas will boycott this upcoming presidential election just to show their disdain for the agbero Lord.

Okay. I can only tell you that you do not know Yorubas. I am seeker of knowledge. I read history and even research ethnographic culture of African groups in Nigeria and beyond.

Name any African ethnic group and I can give you broad info about their identity.

Yorubas, in their history, do not like to be vulnerable to external invasion and tyranny. This is what Buhari has exposed us to today. Why do you think Makinde, previously giving it to APC wotowoto, has now endorsed Tinubu?

Many Yorubas, even those who do not like him, are grudgingly behind Tinubu today because he is our 'strong man' who can assure what the Yorubas value above anything else. I.e peaceful, tolerant and safe omoluabi geographical spaces.

You will be surprised by how well Tinubu will do in the SW because many of you are ignorant of what motivates a Yoruba's thinking and choices.

You don't take time to study people and situations to discern what is important and decisive for them.

You don't know Yorubas at all. Continue famzing your Yoruba lawyer pal because he dislikes Tinubu. In fact transfer 200k to him right now. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
The truth is that many of us have this kind of encounter very often where Yorubas canvass for votes for Obi and denounce Tinubu but only a few of us find time to post it here.
The person who created this thread is a patriot.
Seun, kindly take this thread to front page.
thanks
Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by tamdun: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Awon Werey, their imaginary yoruba friends always have something to tell them

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by ThEGodFaThErss: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Okay. I can only tell you that you do not know Yorubas. I am seeker of knowledge. I read history and even research ethnographic culture of African groups in Nigeria and beyond.

Name any African ethnic group and I can give you broad info about their identity.

Yorubas, in their history, do not like to be vulnerable to external invasion and tyranny. This is what Buhari has exposed us to today. Why do you think Makinde, previously giving it to APC wotowoto, has now endorsed Tinubu?

Many Yorubas, even those who do not like him, are grudgingly behind Tinubu today because he is our 'strong man' who can assure what the Yorubas value above anything else. I.e peaceful, tolerant and safe omoluabi geographical spaces.

You will be surprised by how well Tinubu will do in the SW because many of you are ignorant of what motivates a Yoruba's thinking and choices.

You don't take time to study people and situations to discern what is important and decisive for them.

You don't know Yorubas at all. Continue famzing your Yoruba lawyer pal because he dislikes Tinubu. In fact transfer 200k to him right now. Lol.
forget that theory you're trying to deduce. The reality on ground today will render that your hypotheses useless. there's serious anger and hunger in the land and its no joke. many Young yorubas are begining to think differently from the lopsided and tribalistic of their parents and this is going to play a huge impact in this upcoming presidential election. I'm in the field and have the opportunity of interacting with average Nigerians on a daily. You see this election ehn......it won't be as usual little wonder Tinubu is running desperately upandan seeking for endorsement from Yorubas.
Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by kolaaderin: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

Gbęnu da'kę jare! Ômóde bi iwô, kilo mò?

Moronic Ode like you. This will not safe Obi from coming distance forth in February,you have been casted Zombiediot.

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me by BATified2023: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:
na everywhere dem dey always tell u something

If no b for bar,na inside keke napep or market now na lawyer tell u this one

This format is stale

Try another one emeka

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Of Amukoko, In Lagos State / Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London / Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.