Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) (24775 Views)

Response To Analysts On Voice 89.9 FM. / Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview On Voice Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by tunde1200(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Internet president Obi ipob leader.

THELATTERMAN:
By this time in 2023, Obi will be Nigeria and Atiku's president grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by alibiz: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Peter Obi g@y partner is talking live... Watch as Peter obi will watch her husband attentively...

From Peter obi voice, we go know say na him be wife, na Atiku be husband grin grin grin grin cheesy
After Peter Obi supporters help u finish, you use there data they type nonsense

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by oneMalik: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
what did you tell them ?
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by etrange: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
olisaEze:

Voice Of America with a white anchor conversing in Hausa with Atiku. Is that what you’re saying?? grin

There's VOA Hausa just like there's BBC Hausa. I asked if this is VOA Hausa cause the host in the picture is black man in a Northern attire.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by MrALIVE: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
I'm not really impress with this man, his clueless same with the Pandoras pls let make things happen vote APC Vote Chief Bola Ahmed TINUBU
the fact that you think that tinubu is not clueless is a clear indication that you are a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Orukomeno: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
angry :Dface Tinubu that is running Muslim Muslim tickets
longayink:
Meeen, it's like this Atiku lives in Mars.
A Northern Fulani Muslim to succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim as president of today's Nigeria?
The man does not like the one Nigeria again.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by PeterObi4LP: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
When will the Emilokan go for his own interview? Nonsense and Tilumpu
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by SlyFoxx4Life: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I think i am the only one in the world that think this man is wasting his time.

I think he knows that too. But i just dont understand why he still keeps trying hard.

Outside the maybe 5 people pushing atiku's news down our throat here for his dollars maybe. I have never seen or met any Atiku's supporter outside this forum. Not even by mistake.

Don’t be fooled. I’m voting Obi but Atiku is going to be strong in the north. Major northern political elites are defecting to PDP now that Buhari has served his term, they want another northerner. He’s also going to have a good showing in the south-east since he is running on PDP’s platform and they have the strongest political structure there. His running mate is from south-south so I think that one is already in the bag. South-west is the only place he will likely get blown out by Tinubu but I wouldn’t underestimate him too much there either.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by MaliCampus: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
alibiz:

After Peter Obi supporters help u finish, you use there data they type nonsense
The guy is a chronic begger see how hungry and malnourished he looks

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by riyanxeally(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
that's your next President if you don't like it you can hug the nearest transformer or relocate to Somalia
thank you very much
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by riyanxeally(f): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

I think he knows that too. But i just dont understand why he still keeps trying hard.

Outside the maybe 5 people pushing atiku's news down our throat here for his dollars maybe. I have never seen or met any Atiku's supporter outside this forum. Not even by mistake.
e go shock you,empty barrels make the wackiest noise
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

Who is Asiwaju the cocaine sniffer?

The conqueror of Biafra.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Maxhappy01(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

That tells how your level of exposure is poor and selfish.Pls make effort to read balanced news before making or taking a good judgement.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by lhordspy: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
riyanxeally:
e go shock you,empty barrels make the wackiest noise

Omo yiibo. What are you still doing in lagos? Wetin happen to AfghanEASTERN?
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Nasan(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
This Great. Atiku Abubakar Is The President Nigeria Need 2023.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Nasan(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Great. Atiku Abubakar, The President Nigeria Need 2023.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Nasan(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
By This Time 2023, Atiku Abubakar Will Be Presenting His Achievements As C-in-C On VOA.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by akway22: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

meaning you don't have any life outside the forum
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by fof1: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

Someone somewhere could be giving him false hopes.

He will do better than BAT.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by UNDFTD: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Another propaganda and FAKE A$$ news to deceive the gullible and ill-informed LIEGERIANS. This rogue, Atiku, and his minions were parading empty halls in DC as visitors but his handlers tried to make people believe that he was meeting with State Department officials. If you had seen the staged pictures that his campaign people posted, there's no place you'd see anywhere he was having anything remotely close to a meeting with any officials of the State Dept. All you can see are photo ops that were staged by his handlers. And these are the types of characters -thieves, liars, corrupt, and fraudsters- that foolish and ignorant Liegerians would vote to lead them in this 21st century. Liegerians ought to be ashamed of themselves!
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Tareq1105: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Atikulooooter said he spoke extensively on his looting plans to resell those critical assets he forgot to sell then as VP.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by riyanxeally(f): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Omo yiibo. What are you still doing in lagos? Wetin happen to AfghanEASTERN?
just say you want to invite me
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Jorrsh(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
that's your next President if you don't like it you can hug the nearest transformer or relocate to Somalia

Sheh you know somalia will be better than Nigeria once Tinubu or Atiku emerges?.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
tunde1200:

Internet president Obi ipob leader.

You are free to wail in silent
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Bayyajidda(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
I'm not really impress with this man, his clueless same with the Pandoras pls let make things happen vote APC Vote Chief Bola Ahmed TINUBU

We won't vote old thieves. Sorry.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by MrJames007: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
But why is he in suit

See his head grin
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by BestFantasy: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2022
ATikuh!
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by ogatboy(m): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2022
The interview no get link where we go fit listen to am. Between Obi made this election interesting. For the first time, the major candidates are engaging different stakeholders. This is how campaign should be irrespective of who wins or loses. Our democracy is getting matured.

Now INEC you have to ensure free, fair and credible election.

Vote for better Nigeria, vote wisely
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by banggy: 2:25am On Nov 02, 2022
Good day fam

I need a resourceful English person that has been tutoring students for IGCSE EXAM

kindly chat me up - 07034579079
PS; Candidate stays in Lagos (around oworo- ketu axis)

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari / Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.