Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

They Keep Going Back To Their Abusers, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Keep Going Back To Their Abusers, Why? (471 Views)

I Keep Going Back To Him / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Keep Going Back To Their Abusers, Why? by Wittyglam(f): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Have you been wondering why a lot of victims go back to their abusers? In this video I shared 5 reason why victims go back to their abusers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7mT5LZDGt8

You can share your own reasons too, Kearny is an everyday activity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Keep Going Back To Their Abusers, Why? by Godada(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: They Keep Going Back To Their Abusers, Why? by blackboy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
1. He says he still loves them
2. They dont want divorce
3. Because of the kids
4. Sex
5. Things are hard without the other. Not used to not5 living without the other.
If you see spouses fighting leave them or you will be termed a home breaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Keep Going Back To Their Abusers, Why? by browndre: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
I don't know why you pity these women that say it with their own mouth they don't want good guy. It is bad boy or nothing. Good guys are boring.

Bad boy is showing them how bad they are now, you are pity them.

Anyways, if they don't stay with those men, who do you think they are bringing the damaged goods to.

My warning to all the single guys out there, you can be anything in this life. Do not ever be a dump site for a damaged women, non virgins and single mother. Thanks you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obviously She Is Feeling Some Plenty Konjii / Kwam1 has 39 Children / Lady Clashes With Boyfriend As He Insists She Must Stop Being Close With Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.