Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son (82492 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Nick Cannon’s Girlfriend, Jessica White Reveals She’s An Ordained Ifa Priestess / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Rushna27(f): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Very unethical conclusion...........just kwantunu to say wot u like se na pikin way die give una topic to discuss......my condolences to d bereaved family and God should help keep our children away from untimely death....
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Assassina: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
There are spiritual implications of celebrating Birthdays. Stop celebrating Birthdays, whenever you celebrate birthday, Angel of death, demons, principalities and powers are always around your Environment watching you in 3D.

If you want to live long, forget about your Age, remove your Age out of your mind, let people be the ones to tell you your Age. Let friends tell you "guy, you are getting to 100 years, just look at them, smile and forget about it.

This is the secret of getting to 100 years, without you knowing it. If you like listen, if you like don't listen.

9 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Theoarhics: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ifa that cannot tell us who will win next year's presidential election na dey tell us wetin kill person pikin. I think she's heartless and senseless . How can be spewing rubbish because of another parents pain and misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Antoeni(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ifa Priestess don lie , Davido was already Big Rich and Famous before the birth of Ifeanyi
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nickymezor(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Isn't this Priestess misyarning?
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Ferrarilord: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
As if I knew, more of this to come .. let this people mourn in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by lereinter(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World Desperately needs JESUS Christ! That is all I have to say.

How can the world accept Jesus Christ?
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by remirez07(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
oponu… open mouth Waaaa
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by minasu190: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Africans are fond of spirituality,
You must be successful in Africa, they will say it's spiritual,
Ifeanyi's death could be due to the negligence of people around him,it's a thing that they should have covered the pool for safety purposes, well, God knows the best,
Rest in peace little angel.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by ATLIEN2027: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rubbish infantile neanderthal archaic imb@cile reasoning. Accidents happens every second all over the world.
It's very sad but it's an accident nothing more.
This week alone, more than 150 died in South Korea, another 100 plus died in India just to ame a few.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Winters23: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World Desperately needs JESUS Christ! That is all I have to say.

I can't believe am agreeing with you
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Jose96: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
My condolences to the family
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Same thing Lakshmi told me.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Johel(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Na takeoff own pain me pass sha embarassed
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by JOemmy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Too many deaths around this davido sef na only him waka come? I can't count people that are very close to him that have died in mysterious circumstances in the past 7yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by solomoni87(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sleyanya1:
angry

Please Ma Keep your assumptions to yourself...they won't be saving any life.
that advice can help prevent further catastrophe o. Their are marmaid children if u don't know
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Drbillionz: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Clout chaser. U consulted but never said the real reason to his death. Just trying. Keep trying ok.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by luluosas(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
I hear you. Did I tell you I don't know that the spiritual controls the physical?

Quenncee:
pointless point.

So if his building collapse, you will also say see how he use his own hand to build what also killed his son.

If it was a fatal accident, you will likewise say see how he use his hand to buy what killed his son.

In life, the spiritual controls the physical. Physical just play out what has been done in the spiritual realms.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Oyindamsax(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Humm, nawa oo
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Ubdavis(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
As priestess wey u be,u can't categorically tell us what killed the boy. But jumping from pillar to post with multiple guess work
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Madam ifa or what did you call yourself? State the real cause of Ifeanyi's death and stop permutations.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Streetmovement(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I dey only put mouth for something wey I dey the scene, as for outsider wey I be, my only word is R.I.P to the boy, only God knows....
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hmm !! There's power in the tongue..
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by bizzibodi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Davido & dbanj sons death is like putting akara on the table with doors open and expect a child not to eat it.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by DAMN99: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
There is no sense in this
Tflex01:
There is sense in this.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by BABANGBALI: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Now let the speculations begin. What he did and what he didn't did.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by jubrilELsudan: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
NA SACRIFICE DEM SACRIFICE THE BOY

NA TODAY DEM BEGIN LEAVE THE BOY WITH NANNY?

NA TODAY THE BOY JUST SEE THE SWIMMING POOL WEY DEY THE HOUSE?

NA TODAY THE BOY JUST GO THE HOUSE GO LIVE?

NA TODAY BE THE FIRST TIME WEY THE BOY DEY OPEN DOOR GO PLAY FOR THE YARD?

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by BABANGBALI: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tflex01:
There is sense in this.
because you're superstitious by nature
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Femi8586(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
DMerciful:
If Ifa priestess couldn't say anything while the child was alive that may have saved him, nobody wants to hear any rubbish from the useless priestess!

Even if they voiced out before the tragic incident happened, people like you who like to form woke and atheist will insult and tell them to shut the fvck up. Either way, you can't be pleased. That's her opinion. Deal with it.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Osariemen12: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dem no go bury this boy in peace? Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.