Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son (82570 Views)

BREAKING: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido’s Son Ifeanyi / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

This her spiritual angle na marketing strategy for more customers. cheesy

Basically, accidents happen when we fail to identify hazards & put appropriate barriers against same.
Ifeanyi would have still been alive if the pool was covered or cordoned off.

Ever heard about freak accidents.

If the boy were from the marine world, he could drown even in a toilet.

You can never be too careful.

It doesn't mean one should be negligent, though.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Kavod: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
You Believe or you don't Believe is irrelevant.
Scriptures must be Fufilled irrespective of who believe or who do does not
That I KNOW.... None of his words would drop and he would rather have the earth pass, even HEAVEN but the words na ETERNAL, that was paid with severe blood and pain. BUT I am just confused about without him YESHUA, none can get to HEAVEN SHABI? You know why I gave the Jews 90%? It's because I added the ATHEIST to them. And I remember one scripture were he said now I come in the name of my father and you rejected me, but don't worry the imposter would come and you would accept him. THIS VERSE IS WHAT I CANT REALLY PHANTOM THE MEANING.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Whois:
Ifeanyi is not his first son
na you?
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by ejimatic: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Yoruba Kingdom! Asa wa o ni parun!
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by windvane(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Whois:
who is?
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by judedwriter(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nothing happens in the physical without playing out previously in the spiritual.

This boy's death is far from an accident.

Either he was sacrificed or became a recipient of envious arrows from chioma's rivals.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Ijb11: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
embarassed
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Thomasankara(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
[/color]who then? [color=#770077]
Whois:
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Total rubbish, alot of children die daily in naigeria accidentally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.