Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son (82569 Views)

BREAKING: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido’s Son Ifeanyi / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by opey112(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
WibusJaga:

This her spiritual angle na marketing strategy for more customers. cheesy

Basically, accidents happen when we fail to identify hazards & put appropriate barriers against same.
Ifeanyi would have still been alive if the pool was covered or cordoned off.

You get sense.. that ifa whatever is lying moha

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
What IFA priest said: child's death was sacrifice for daddy's fame.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
All I know is that the Goddess of Sea does not take people back home without giving signs. It is not compulsory that one has to be making spiritual enquiries up and down because of a birthday.
Biko this is not the time to be making permutations, what is important now is for the family to stay strong. Shikena
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by osazsky(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
I dey tell girls for my state say if u never reach to do mama,no need to bring an innocent child to this world..50 naira condom would have avoided this pain
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Juanmike(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Plain rituals

Nothing una wan tell me

Why always him? Like why always his people every year?

Rituals i repeat again rituals
Mere coincidence
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by LaReinaa(f): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
This woman is so insensitive.. she blamed the grieving father, the broken mother and finally the innocent dead child in the name of priestess! Na wa for people and their evil mindset ooo.. it’s always easy for people to give their unsolicited opinions when they ain’t the ones involved!! cry
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by FireUpNow(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
WibusJaga:

This her spiritual angle na marketing strategy for more customers. cheesy

Basically, accidents happen when we fail to identify hazards & put appropriate barriers against same.
Ifeanyi would have still been alive if the pool was covered or cordoned off.
she is codedly directing customer traffic to her shirinw. Cashing out moves.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Akharmony: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Not everyone has the third eyes to see through hidden things of life, and for those who have been priviledge to b truly gifted with such gifts i think some of them will have a clue to this event. .There is more , more to this material world. Also many people have lost touch/ connection with thr spiritual senses that they dont hardly could sense if danger is on the way and knowing the spiritual/ physical techniques to avoid them . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by warlordd(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tflex01:
There is sense in this.
YES
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by vastone(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Kavod post=118050472][/quote]

without Jesus Christ, no man can see the Lord, whether he be Jew or Gentile.

A Jew who has heard of Jesus, seen people from around the world flock together in his name, heard of diverse miracles performed by those who believe in him but decides to follow in the ways of his fathers is DOOMED after his transition into after Life.

They shall be no pity on that day, no favoritism no paddy paddy, it's either you accept Christ or Face the Music
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Skty: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Everybody wan use this boy shine small.

Everybody wants their share of the traffic davido late son is bringing including bloggers and nairaland.

Clout chasing abgayas

Don't say that. ..if u remember Davidos song assurance , he prayed that water should carry him away if he doesn't marry her ...

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Maliqcious: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Answer we’re don get maybe na fucking scam why people they always use this Man Shine the other day na Burnaboy. Now this idiot
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by HRMK: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
THIS IS BEYOND GUESSING!IF YOU CANT BE ACCURATE,KEEP OFF THE ISSUE!!
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by DMerciful(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Using 'even if' is speculative, we're talking of what has already happened. If your saying it isn't gonna change the situation then STFU!
Femi8586:

Even if they voiced out before the tragic incident happened, people like you who like to form woke and atheist will insult and tell them to shut the fvck up. Either way, you can't be pleased. That's her opinion. Deal with it.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Plain rituals

Nothing una wan tell me

You nor lie bro. Leave fans make them dey deceive themselves. Make I nor just spill these artistes secrets sha

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by SugarGirl44(f): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
DMerciful:
If Ifa priestess couldn't say anything while the child was alive that may have saved him, nobody wants to hear any rubbish from the useless priestess!

You think they would have listened?

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin BABA is just paying the price of Fame

1 year one soul and boom Hit tracks keep flowing even if him shout shekpeeee

E must blow

So make una freestyle the manchi as him dey live him life , that's why the sudden closeness and renunion with the child's mother to avoid much suspicion

Every celebrity knows this for Naija. Na mumu fans nai dey zuzu

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by smile11s(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
erudite scholars claiming ifa priests
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Haveyoueatentod: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Davido sang if I ever leave o make water carry me dey go far away maybe he switched that curse with his son... according to those spiritualists.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Plain rituals

Nothing una wan tell me

Some people thought the authors of these quotes below were crazy people.

All that glitters aren't Gold.

There are no beautiful surfaces without a terrible depth.

It Is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a wealthy/rich people to enter the kingdom of the universe.

Some people still think say this LIFE na A..B..C..grin

Some of those "Woke People" are on here reading my post and they will be smiling behind their phone screens..grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Okhuadams(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Fake ife priestest wah take Davido matter get popularity
Ingredientically Nonsensitically. And Foolishly Foolish
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by DisLifeSha: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
It's very abnormal. Dat guy hand no clean o

OscarDboss:
I feel for davido
People close to him tends to die one by one every year

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by godofuck231: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Very on point , the child hardly looks into the camera , like escaping from being viewed , when jot guided people destroy themselves
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by ikorodureporta: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Maybe the 3rd suggestion
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by DMerciful(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
So why say it now, so they'd listen and bring back the dead child?
SugarGirl44:

You think they would have listened?
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Whois:
Ifeanyi is not his first son

Who's Davido first son please
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by abokikhalifa: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Everybody wan use this boy shine small.

Everybody wants their share of the traffic davido late son is bringing including bloggers and nairaland.

Clout chasing abgayas

The parent never fail to show ifanyi to the world. So everyone have somthing to say about the kid of an IG influencer/musician.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by arabralph(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Sorry to Adeleke family,this is a case pure negligence from the nannies,I may vow that nobody planned all this.Little kids are inquisitive.When issues of these nature wants to happen, nobody thinks about all these
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by planetx: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by BestFantasy: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2022
bullocks
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by sharone21(f): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Bigchristo:
The Ifa priest Dey talk nonsense, that boy died out of negligence of the mother, Ifeanyi is too small to be left to Nannie’s to be taking care of him those Nani wey go dey press phone forget say person Dey exist, children are too smart most especially when you show them some certain areas of your house they will likely visit there when you are not around, couple of days back I saw Davido n his son in the same pool that boy must have like the taste of such trips and want to get a swim not knowing he will die. May his soul Rest In Peace

People may not agree but, I would have preferred Ify being with his mum's people even if there would still be nannies, at least no swimming pool will be there.

Even if u need to put swimming pool, I think the foldable, trampoline type which is filled with water when u need it is better, at least an adult will be around to do this and u can control the amount of water to fill

Na Chioma lose pass as na only she know wetin her eye see to carry Ify for 9 months and to birth him.

Reason y baby mamaism shouldn't be encouraged... too many rivals.... Apart from jealous persons.

Chioma needs to be more prayerful though she was trying to bring oga close to church.

Na so dem allow my small husband go like DAT. .. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.