Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How On Earth Will Davido Not Plant Cctv In His House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How On Earth Will Davido Not Plant Cctv In His House? (327 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How On Earth Will Davido Not Plant Cctv In His House? by service44: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
I can not imagin attaining the status of davido without having circult tv around my house, this would have made the investigation easy for the police. Oh, dat fine boy was carelessly let slid into the cold hands of death. R.i.p boy.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Young Guy To Just Satisfy You, No Pay No Strings Attached / Let Us Balance The Equation By Doing This / The Essential Birthday Wish List For A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.