Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid (53237 Views)

African Union Suspends Burkina Faso Over Military Coup / US Election: Joe Biden Loses President-elect Status / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by harmargedon: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2022
LikeAking:
Rubbish!

If this new enta FP I will delete my akant..
Oya delete am grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by obedience4(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2022
Bigchristo:
So you agree with me that the Russia war is currently causing global crisis and inflation yet the world leaders refused to put an end instead they continue to follow the part of destruction all because of political gain and selfish interests, that’s wickedness they should have consider the numbers of people that will suffer or die from the war before making such an engagement, I am not literally referring to the Russia government alone but the US&NATO including other leaders around the world who sees the truth and refused to engage in critical dialogue, most especially that cocaine sniffer Zelensky who have zero experience in international politics and how to govern a country.

We won't be in this situation if the Russian had not invaded,even after putin countless lies of not invading,
No country no matter how weak, will not resist an invasion..
Ukrainians are fighting for their country, no body cares now about politics, all the Ukrainians know is they woke up one morning and Putin a madman has decided to break international law, and attack a sovereign nation, and try to remove a Democratic elected president..
It is now left for Putin if he wants another Afghanistan on his hand, the west will keep pumping weapons and aid to Ukraine and the battle will continue to drag on,
It Putin choice now, it all comes down to how much Russian life and Ukrainian civilians he is will to sacrifice to win the war
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by denny43a: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2022
He can stand up to any leader.Posterity will kind to himHe can stand up to any leader.Posterity will kind to him...
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by naijknight: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2022
Entered already..hope you don delete am
LikeAking:
Rubbish!

If this new enta FP I will delete my akant..
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by MDK777: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Biden better give your boy whatever he demand because you are in his support at the beginning so you must keep on supporting him till infinity don't complain, I know your mission is to cripple Russia economy, let watch out to see the end result, to my African countries out there, you guys should not fall into the trap of USA or Russia just try to maintain neutrality.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by juman(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2022
America spent over two trillion dollars in Afghanistan.
America is expected to be ready to waste another two trillion dollars in Ukraine. Its American war.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Entitlement mentality bast*rd zelensky.

Just few days ago, the ukranian government called for the ban of iran from worldcup because of their ties with Russia. And that they should replace them with the Ukranian team that failed to qualify even after series of manipulation in their favour for them to qualify, by the US-controlled FIFA.

With the rate this is going, Zelensky may wake up one day and start demanding 10% every month from all countries.

US-controlled FIFA?

Haba, you misyan for there o.

Why US never carry world cup, as dem dey control FIFA?
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by lhordspy: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

US-controlled FIFA?

Influenced politically.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by CoolAmbience(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Influenced politically.

Sorry, that doesn't add up.

Don't even say it anywhere else...

Politically how?

And yet no accolades from FIFA that they politically influence over several decades or should I say centuries?

How many times has the US even qualified for the World Cup?

Of the nine FIFA presidents, including the current one from Switzerland, none is from the US, not even from North America; all are Europeans except for the Brazilian who preceded Blatter, also a Swiss.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by kay29000(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Felabrity:
He want use billing finish the man

LMAO grin
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Bigchristo: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2022
obedience4:

We won't be in this situation if the Russian had not invaded,even after putin countless lies of not invading,
No country no matter how weak, will not resist an invasion..
Ukrainians are fighting for their country, no body cares now about politics, all the Ukrainians know is they woke up one morning and Putin a madman has decided to break international law, and attack a sovereign nation, and try to remove a Democratic elected president..
It is now left for Putin if he wants another Afghanistan on his hand, the west will keep pumping weapons and aid to Ukraine and the battle will continue to drag on,
It Putin choice now, it all comes down to how much Russian life and Ukrainian civilians he is will to sacrifice to win the war
It didn’t just start one morning, it has been existing since 2014 when the Ukrainian government crushed it’s own citizens the Russia speaking region of Donbass and Luhansk

You fail to understand one thing that if the war continues Ukrainians are the people dying not Russians those supplying aids will definitely run out because Russia is a rich country with enough natural resources on their possession
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by kay29000(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Treadway:
Lol. USA alone don spend 17.6billi, even after all the sanction sanction. Las las Putin/Russia don turn USA and others to client cheesy. Can't wait for when USA will tire and hands off like they did in Afghanistan. I go like see wetin selenke Zelensky go do

It's crazy the amount they have spent, and the war isn't even going in their favor. I guess Putin prepared for a long war. I'm guessing US will pull out of the war soon.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by lhordspy: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Sorry, that doesn't add up.

Don't even say it anywhere else...

Politically how?

And yet no accolades from FIFA that they politically influence over several decades or should I say centuries?

How many times has the US even qualified for the World Cup?

Of the nine FIFA presidents, including the current one from Switzerland, none is from the US, not even from North America; all are Europeans except for the Brazilian who preceded Blatter, also a Swiss.

Kai.. I think sometimes engaging in this kind of discussion is tiring to me. Sorry sir.

What do you mean by accolades? I said US is secretly influencing the supposedly neutral FiFA, politically. And you are still mentioning FiFA giving US accolades openly.

How do you think a non-politically organisation like FiFA is suddenly engaging in politics, using ukrainian flag all around, involving themselves in the ongoing war. Whereby in the past they had ban several countries towing the same political way. Now every footballing countries can display ukranian flag in a football match without been suspended.

Is this the first time war is going on in the world? What about isreal-Palestinian. And the other times the uNited state had invaded other countries(like 24 different countries).

Why is FiFA all of a sudden taking interest in politics, remember they banned Russia,on same influence by the US. Or why do you think the Ukranian are now bold enough to be demanding another team also get ban, if they werent involved in the ban of Russia.

These things are connected, think sir. Think.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Wuppdex: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2022
He's already doing that, by demanding 5 billion monthly from USA and EU. They gave the clown too much attention and pampering i guess.

lhordspy:
Entitlement mentality bast*rd zelensky.

Just few days ago, the ukranian government called for the ban of iran from worldcup because of their ties with Russia. And that they should replace them with the Ukranian team that failed to qualify even after series of manipulation in their favour for them to qualify, by the US-controlled FIFA.

With the rate this is going, Zelensky may wake up one day and start demanding 10% every month from all countries.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Wuppdex: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2022
Imagine spending that much on global agricultural development or health care, but they'll rather feed the destruction industries and the few that benefits from it, no wonder the world is always in turmoil.

kay29000:

It's crazy the amount they have spent, and the war isn't even going in their favor. I guess Putin prepared for a long war. I'm guessing US will pull out of the war soon.

1 Like

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Wuppdex: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2022
Russia just alerted US and EU that the fool is selling most of the weapons received on the black market, US have launched an investigative measures. Proliferation of weapons has been confirmed by Norway and Sweden on its territories. US weapons are being sold on dark net by Ukrainians, and the corrupt fool wanted more deliveries.

Kaiser20:
Next Yahoo boy Zelensky will soon demand 5% profits of all trading on New York stock Exchange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by CoolAmbience(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Kai.. I think sometimes engaging in this kind of discussion is tiring to me. Sorry sir.

What do you mean by accolades? I said US is secretly influencing the supposedly neutral FiFA, politically. And you are still mentioning FiFA giving US accolades openly.

How do you think a non-politically organisation like FiFA is suddenly engaging in politics, using ukrainian flag all around, involving themselves in the ongoing war. Whereby in the past they had ban several countries towing the same political way. Now every footballing countries can display ukranian flag in a football match without been suspended.

Is this the first time war is going on in the world? What about isreal-Palestinian. And the other times the uNited state had invaded other countries(like 24 different countries).

Why is FiFA all of a sudden taking interest in politics, remember they banned Russia,on same influence by the US. Or why do you think the Ukranian are now bold enough to be demanding another team also get ban, if they werent involved in the ban of Russia.

You surely will be tired of this kind of conversation 'cos you are just churning out conspiracy theories.

Do you have proofs that the US is secretly influencing FIFA over the war in Ukraine? You don't just say something and expect people to gulp them in.

Why the US? Why not Europe instead? That is my point. Of the nine FIFA presidents ever, 7 are Europeans. So, why aren't you saying that it is Europe that is secretly influencing FIFA and not the US? That is my point. I think that your assertion isn't fair on the US, especially since you haven't provided any proof.

I only agree with what people say when there is clear rationality around what they've said. This isn't about going back and forth, or loving arguments.

Looking at it from another angle, that FIFA never publicly allowed such supports from teams does not mean that it cannot change its stance in that regard. I don't really see how this involves the US.

Why concoct a theory on the US while the current headship of FIFA is European? That is my question.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by TheRollingStone: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
First one never drop finish he done put baba for second billing lolz
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by bepositive11: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2022
One4me:

They are NOT saving any other Nation, they are just trying to solidify their Hegemony and Control of all nations.
It is an expensive INVESTMENT in World Domination.

Is it really worth it? They could instead use that money to improve the lives of the citizens in their own country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2022
Orfankwagh:
America dey use ukraine to study russian weapons but the no know sey SATAN 2 dey for backyard and that useless country too dey do. America no go ever gree fight russia

Russia isnt fighting with their best weapons yet. They are not foolish to do that. No super power country exposes it's Trump card just like that. USA knows that. Even all the military aids donated to Ukraine by USA are not their latest. Their military isn't daft to that extent z and they also know Russia is fighting Ukraine with outdated weapons.

I'm all out war, do you really think Russia won't have finished Ukraine off?
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by olugabbie(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

US-controlled FIFA?

He meant West-controlled FIFA. Most of these confederations are controlled by the West.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by petitejolie(f): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Zelensky the mini Putin.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2022
What does Obiden expect? He was the one who encouraged the Clown Zelensky to fight Russia, this unnecerssary war woulda ended since by negotiations.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by pacespot(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2022
Serious
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Treadway: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
E dey always sweet my belle when I come across very balanced posts like this oozing with enlightenment. Tiri gbosa for you comrade! To intellectual Lilliputians Russia is just plain evil, nothing concern them with the back story and all accompanying facts or factors.
One4me:

You are the first Person to really grasp what is going on here!

That Selenski has abused every western Leader in sight.
He called the German Chancellor a Liverhwurst, a very derogatory term in German language but the German Leader eventually went to Kiev to pay obeisance.
He has abused Israeli Foreign Minister and Prime Minister recently, when they refused to give him the Iron Dome despite the fact the have been giving him non-lethal weapons and Humanitarian Aid.

Selenski and his Ministers abused Elon Musk, despite Musk providing them with their only source of Internet Services, which they also use in their Weapons target systems. Just because Musk said he couldn't continue to sole bear the Cost of the Service, which is about $20Million, every month.

This Crazy Selenski and his Nazi battalions even put Israeli Foreign Minister, a Musician called Walters, Elon Musk and other important people who did not agree with his unending demand for Weapons, on a "Kill List", in a Website they operate.
The Website lists all the important details (Phone #, Home address, Pictures of Children and the Schools they attend, Parents address, etc) needed by a Killer, any Killer, to get to the person or their family members. Many People were killed, just after being put on that List.
Elon Musk was only removed after he resignedly, agreed to keep bearing the $20M Starlinks Cost indefinitely!

Selenski did the same thing by abusing the `Irish President, for complaining, after Housing for free, over 50,000 Ukrainians, that they have ran out of Houses! There were Ten Ukrainians who just arrived in Ireland and could be housed immediately, the Ukrainian foreign Minister even told the Irish Govt that "This is unacceptable, you must find them accommodation immediately".
Like Ukraine will attack Ireland if they dont, what an insult?
The list is endless.
His sense of Entitlement, no be here.

But like you observed, the West (America especially) created and put Ukraine into this situation.
Crazy Selenski knows he is ruined and he feels entitled to insult those who pushed him into this suicide mission.
Left to Selenski, he was ready to sign a Ceasefire agreement with Russia, supervised by the UN and Turkey, way back in March but America and its European lackeys told him not to sign the agreement (which would have ended Hostilities and paved way for Negotiation), that they will give him enough weapons, Intelligence,, Financial Aid and other Support, to defeat Russia because as Lloyd Austin, the American Military Chairman said, "Our Aim and goal is to see Russia weakened and defeated".

So, they cannot now be trying to back-out.
As a matter of fact, Selenski knows he is fighting their War, he is using his People as cannon fodder, for them.
His Country is being reduced to "Russian Rubble" grin , for their sake, so why should he still be begging them for Weapons or Money?
I predict he would slap one of them at a meeting,, very soon.

But something funny is happening: For the past ten Months, more than 40 Countries, including the strongest in the world, like America, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Japan, Australia, Canada, the whole 28 Countries of the EU, etc, have been supplying Weapons to Ukraine and they felt it was Right and Legitimate.

But once Iran tried to give Russia some crude Drones and Baby Missiles, they were all crying and attacking Iran?

I am like, are these People stoopid or born retarded? It is a War and each side will have allies.
Just because America is threatening and inflicting Crippling Sanctions on anyone who tries to be on the side of Russia (They are abusing their New World Order Position in many ways), it does not mean that Russia does not have supporters, it is just that most of them are too scared (check out that disgraceful UN Secretary and how countries vote in the UN), to scared of what America will do to them, if they dared Vote their minds.
One Man was even sentenced to 4yrs in Prison, just because the Letter "Z" was on his Car.
Courtesy of Ukraine, the List of Alphabets has been reduced from 26, to 24.
Ukraine has proscribed Letter Z and V for the whole World. grin grin

Arrogant B*st@rds.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Treadway: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

I no even know initially say na you I quote. But per this statement and logic, you are spot on! If the bolded doesn't provide clarity to anyone debating this, nothing else will.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
One4me:

You are the first Person to really grasp what is going on here!

That Selenski has abused every western Leader in sight.
He called the German Chancellor a Liverhwurst, a very derogatory term in German language but the German Leader eventually went to Kiev to pay obeisance.
He has abused Israeli Foreign Minister and Prime Minister recently, when they refused to give him the Iron Dome despite the fact the have been giving him non-lethal weapons and Humanitarian Aid.

Selenski and his Ministers abused Elon Musk, despite Musk providing them with their only source of Internet Services, which they also use in their Weapons target systems. Just because Musk said he couldn't continue to sole bear the Cost of the Service, which is about $20Million, every month.

This Crazy Selenski and his Nazi battalions even put Israeli Foreign Minister, a Musician called Walters, Elon Musk and other important people who did not agree with his unending demand for Weapons, on a "Kill List", in a Website they operate.
The Website lists all the important details (Phone #, Home address, Pictures of Children and the Schools they attend, Parents address, etc) needed by a Killer, any Killer, to get to the person or their family members. Many People were killed, just after being put on that List.
Elon Musk was only removed after he resignedly, agreed to keep bearing the $20M Starlinks Cost indefinitely!

Selenski did the same thing by abusing the `Irish President, for complaining, after Housing for free, over 50,000 Ukrainians, that they have ran out of Houses! There were Ten Ukrainians who just arrived in Ireland and could be housed immediately, the Ukrainian foreign Minister even told the Irish Govt that "This is unacceptable, you must find them accommodation immediately".
Like Ukraine will attack Ireland if they dont, what an insult?
The list is endless.
His sense of Entitlement, no be here.

But like you observed, the West (America especially) created and put Ukraine into this situation.
Crazy Selenski knows he is ruined and he feels entitled to insult those who pushed him into this suicide mission.
Left to Selenski, he was ready to sign a Ceasefire agreement with Russia, supervised by the UN and Turkey, way back in March but America and its European lackeys told him not to sign the agreement (which would have ended Hostilities and paved way for Negotiation), that they will give him enough weapons, Intelligence,, Financial Aid and other Support, to defeat Russia because as Lloyd Austin, the American Military Chairman said, "Our Aim and goal is to see Russia weakened and defeated".

So, they cannot now be trying to back-out.
As a matter of fact, Selenski knows he is fighting their War, he is using his People as cannon fodder, for them.
His Country is being reduced to "Russian Rubble" grin , for their sake, so why should he still be begging them for Weapons or Money?
I predict he would slap one of them at a meeting,, very soon.

But something funny is happening: For the past ten Months, more than 40 Countries, including the strongest in the world, like America, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Japan, Australia, Canada, the whole 28 Countries of the EU, etc, have been supplying Weapons to Ukraine and they felt it was Right and Legitimate.

But once Iran tried to give Russia some crude Drones and Baby Missiles, they were all crying and attacking Iran?

I am like, are these People stoopid or born retarded? It is a War and each side will have allies.
Just because America is threatening and inflicting Crippling Sanctions on anyone who tries to be on the side of Russia (They are abusing their New World Order Position in many ways), it does not mean that Russia does not have supporters, it is just that most of them are too scared (check out that disgraceful UN Secretary and how countries vote in the UN), to scared of what America will do to them, if they dared Vote their minds.
One Man was even sentenced to 4yrs in Prison, just because the Letter "Z" was on his Car.
Courtesy of Ukraine, the List of Alphabets has been reduced from 26, to 24.
Ukraine has proscribed Letter Z and V for the whole World. grin grin

Arrogant B*st@rds.
You are a great mind, 10000% correct. grin The EU and America has selfishly and egoistically led the comedian Zelensky into doom and he is very angry with them, Zelensky would have negotiated with Putin and this war would have being over since if not for America and EU egoistic intervention
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by ogbonti: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Most Pipo now Misses Trump, in America and around the world.

God bless you - just like it was quoted in the bible - when the children of Israel disobeyed God, he delivered them into the hands of the Jebuisites, Amalekites, Gideonites and Philistines … so when Americans kept complaining when Trump came, a man who genuinely loved America and wanted to make it greater than it is, God allowed America to be delivered into the hands of Joe Biden - now most Americans are scared of how they will even pay their bills at the end of the month

When Trump comes back in 2024, let them allow him to run against the same Biden, it will be a moon slide victory - Biden will not even win up to 10 states - Americans are hurting financially - it’s very tough here!
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by ogbonti: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
One4me:

What about the Republican Culture of War-Mongering all over the Planet, how come you did not add that?

The thing is, Republicans are just Pretenders (My humble View), no better than the Democrats.
They say No to abortion, they Trust God but these are the same People that are sponsoring Racism everywhere, promoting Gun Culture, despite the evidence of what it is doing to America and how even some of their own Children are being gunned down in Schools, by their mental supporters with an Auto Rifle.
Are those Kids being killed in American Schools, not also from God, why are Republicans blocking Gun Control bills then?

America wages war on other weaker countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, etc) where they kill their citizens and innocent children, yet they claim to know God, what sort of Bvllsh!t is that?

More importantly, America Govt is a System, it does not matter whether it is a Democrat or Republican that is in Power, the System is Evil and Satanic because it has No Rspect for Human Life or the dignity of others. It is either America's Rule or War.

The Ukraine War is about challenging and dismantling this American Hegemony, by other Countries like China, Russia, India, Brazil, (Turkey is neither here nor there but takes advantage of both sides), South Africa, Iran, North Korea, etc.
That is why America is so invested in preventing Russia from winning.

Ukraine was never the issue, it is just a Puppet, a Rookie, a Pawn in this Game of "Chess War".

BTW, if you are anywhere near Tennessee, we can have a Beer, devoid of Politics.

The problem with Liberals like you is that you have the penchant to jump into 200 different topics trying to find a lifeline to justify the madness going on in the democrat party

talking about war, that’s not a republican thing - it’s an American agenda and America is a country that can go to war to protect democratic values and wherever their interest is threatened because world war II proved that whenever free nation keep quiet then evil is brewing elsewhere, it becomes a monster that creates bigger issues in the end

America is a global force for good and not evil - agreed there may have been some miss steps in the past - we are all human, no man is infallible - but no one is in doubt that the overall desire of America is to make the world a fair place for human s to exist IF they can’t live their dreams - Russia has not done 1/ billionth of the good America does to impact the world positively- we hear of USAID even Nigeria - recently have $1 million to flood victims - where is $1 from Putin ? answer me - where is $1 from China ? China may borrow us money, it’s a debt not a grant - so all those chanting and expiring the fall of America, if America falls - and China becomes the dominant force in the world- you all will be in perpetual chains and work all day with no pay- be careful what you wish for
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by ogbonti: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
One4me:

What about the Republican Culture of War-Mongering all over the Planet, how come you did not add that?

The thing is, Republicans are just Pretenders (My humble View), no better than the Democrats.
They say No to abortion, they Trust God but these are the same People that are sponsoring Racism everywhere, promoting Gun Culture, despite the evidence of what it is doing to America and how even some of their own Children are being gunned down in Schools, by their mental supporters with an Auto Rifle.
Are those Kids being killed in American Schools, not also from God, why are Republicans blocking Gun Control bills then?

America wages war on other weaker countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, etc) where they kill their citizens and innocent children, yet they claim to know God, what sort of Bvllsh!t is that?

More importantly, America Govt is a System, it does not matter whether it is a Democrat or Republican that is in Power, the System is Evil and Satanic because it has No Rspect for Human Life or the dignity of others. It is either America's Rule or War.

The Ukraine War is about challenging and dismantling this American Hegemony, by other Countries like China, Russia, India, Brazil, (Turkey is neither here nor there but takes advantage of both sides), South Africa, Iran, North Korea, etc.

Ukraine was never the issue, it is just a Puppet, a Rookie, a Pawn in this Game of "Chess War".

BTW, if you are anywhere near Tennessee, we can have a Beer, devoid of Politics.

if it is easy to pretend please tell democrats to pretend a bit and fix the damn economy

Joe Biden is busy printing billions dollars everyday and the excess money in circulation is creating more poverty because the democrats are finding woke agenda and climate change ba instead of real economic issues

Biden banned fracking - liked the keystone excel pipeline - told Americans he was doing to put the oil industry out of business because they are causing global warming- yet he flew to Saudi Arabia to ask them to produce more so Americans can gas their cars - my little question - Is Saudi Arabia a country on planet earth or in Mars ? if you want to protect the earth, why encourage Saudi to produce more ?

does that make sense to you, i know it doesn’t make sense to anyone with a sane mind reading this - you know why? it was never about global warming int be first place

it’s all about turning America into a full fledged socialist country, limiting freedom and diminishing the wealth of the people by stuff king the free enterprise economy

The more people are poor s dependent on welfare, the more leverage and control will liberal democrats and unelected bureaucrats will have over the people

when they say jump, you ask how high?

since the body language of biden is anti oil production in America - oil companies have stoped massive investments and Biden is now complaining - please help us - we need the oil company to ramp up production- is the oil companies charity organizations? they have investors- people like u and i who bought shares in those companies - shareholders expect profits not stories of humanitarian gestures like they do in socialist countries

if u invest 1 million naira of your hard earned money buying shares at exxon mobil and the end of the year your capital is now 400,000 because exxon was snot pursing profits but producing at a loss because the government is shuffling its oil field leases and other things - will u be happy ?

so corporations are not just names but people too whose investments drive the economy

the democrats are emotional creatures who talk and decree things from their heads but never sit down to ask the how’s and why’s of that thing happening

republicans are more logical and firm towards getting things done

that’s why i don’t try to convince any democrat, it’s all a neurological thing

once your brain is programmed in certain ways you can never see reasons the other way

democrats are called the left for a reason and republicans are called the right for a reason and even in African culture - when your father gives you money, and you want to collect it with your left hand - he will withdraw it from you and ask you to use your right hand

think about what you just read

A party that encourages same sex marriage - a man kissing a fellow man in public, a man having sex with a man and a man marrying a man and forcing a pastor to marry them in church is an evil political party and i owe no one. an apology for saying this

thank you!
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by ogbonti: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
One4me:

if it is easy to pretend please tell democrats to pretend a bit and fix the damn economy

Joe Biden is busy printing billions dollars everyday and the excess money in circulation is creating more poverty because the democrats are funding woke agenda and climate change b.s. instead of real economic issues

Biden banned fracking - killed the keystone excel pipeline - told Americans he was doing to put the oil industry out of business because they are causing global warming- yet he flew to Saudi Arabia to ask them to produce more crude oil so Americans can gas their cars - my little question - Is Saudi Arabia a country on planet earth or in Mars ? if democrats want to protect the earth from global warming, why encourage Saudi to produce more ? Is saudi not on planet earth ? you see the hypocrisy?

does that make sense to you, i know it doesn’t make sense to anyone with a sane mind reading this - you know why? it was never about global warming in the first place - it was an agenda of global res distribution of America’s wealth to other nations of Europe and Asia

Chine is there polluting the world with her industrial waste, they are never held account- is china not part of planet earth ? where are the democrats to hold china accountable like donald trump did ?

All this war against big oil about turning America into a full fledged socialist country, limiting freedom of average citizens and diminishing the wealth of the people by stiffling the free enterprise economy

Because, the more people are poor and dependent on welfare, the more leverage and control will liberal democrats and unelected bureaucrats have over the people - the needy becomes a static block of electoral votes - the aftermath of weaponizing poverty

so when they say jump, you ask how high?

since the body language of biden is anti oil production in America - oil companies have stoped massive investments and Biden is now complaining - please help us - we need the oil company to ramp up production- My question -

Are oil companies charity organizations? they have investors- people like u and i who bought shares in those companies - shareholders expect profits not stories of humanitarian gestures like they do in socialist countries

if u invest 1 million naira of your hard earned money buying shares at exxon mobil and the end of the year your capital is now 400,000 because exxon was snot pursing profits but producing at a loss because the government is shuffling its oil field leases and other things - will u be happy ?

so corporations are not just names but people too whose investments drive the economy

the democrats are emotional creatures who talk and decree things from their heads but never sit down to ask the how’s and why’s of that thing happening

republicans are more logical and firm towards getting things done

that’s why i don’t try to convince any democrat, it’s all a neurological thing

once your brain is programmed in certain ways you can never see reasons the other way

democrats are called the left for a reason and republicans are called the right for a reason and even in African culture - when your father gives you money, and you want to collect it with your left hand - he will withdraw it from you and ask you to use your right hand

think about what you just read

A party that encourages same sex marriage - a man kissing a fellow man in public, a man having sex with a man and a man marrying a man and forcing a pastor to marry them in church is an evil political party and i owe no one. an apology for saying this

thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.