Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid (53232 Views)

African Union Suspends Burkina Faso Over Military Coup / US Election: Joe Biden Loses President-elect Status / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by ike007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Zelensky the Nazi Clown will be killed soon and peace will return.

Exactly o..no mind those western countries....as if they don't know that Ukraine is a Nazi supremacist country

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Kaiser20: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Next Yahoo boy Zelensky will soon demand 5% profits of all trading on New York stock Exchange

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Tsufyaan: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Charatech:
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Criminal nawa ooo make una check the website well before you give out your paxful username and password for this cheap criminal oooo

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Charatech(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Tsufyaan post=118054669][/quote]

Smooth criminal, lol
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by planetx: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2022
Once the Republicans take control of the house and senate after next week midterms, the unending cash flow to Zelebobo will be turned off permanently.

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by ogbonti: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
God bless Putin my mentor...for restoring the dignity of Russia, Europe and america.
Specifically Russia Where a man is a husband and a woman is a wife.
A country where only two biological genders acknowledged....no fake woke.

please America as a whole is not buying into this madness of woke culture where homosexuality and feminism is glorified —// it is the democrat party, of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden that is promotion such - I am a lifelong republican with traditional values of father, mother and children, God, church, family and conservative principles of work hard, enjoy life and be respectful to elders, avoid abortion because kids are a gift from God

these are republican principles which naturally every Nigerian can key into easily

all the madness of social misbehavior are from the democrats, ironically because they champion welfare agenda, lazy Nigerians who became Americans vote for them and turn a blind eye to the madness of liberalism which includes legalizing abortion up to the 9th month for any reason whatsoever - which includes - you know what, i don’t feel like having this baby - i don’t feel good about it anymore please flush it out - just think about what you just read - since Roe V Wade was introduced into American system 1970’s - more than 60 million babies have been murdered through abortion and the blood of those kids are on the head of every democrat and those who vote to elect them into office

Think for once if their own mother decided to abort them while they were in the womb - will they be here typing on nairaland today ?

Liberalism is a mental illness

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Innomach(m): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2022
abobote:

He can stand up to any leader.
Posterity will kind to him

At what cost? His ego and pride has sent innocent men and women beyond.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Pacesetter123(m): 12:40am On Nov 02, 2022
Wetin him dey vex?
No be him tell am to fight say make him no negotiate for peace and say him go help am sponsor the war?
So make him finish wetin him start....oooo

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Coolgent(m): 12:48am On Nov 02, 2022
Ebe like say Zalensky na Wike brother

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by SIRTee15: 12:55am On Nov 02, 2022
darediamond:

Who Silenced USA and it Terrorists allies in Syria?

When are u gonna stop sleeping??

USA backed Kurdish forces defeated ISIS.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by juman(m): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Oh oh.
America is the ingrate here.
Ukraine put their lives on the line to please america ego.
The ukrainian war is merely battle of ego between america and russia.

America should be ready to give ukraine all their demands.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by juman(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Ukraine does not need weapon but need peaceful coexistence with their big brother russia.

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Amah70: 1:08am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
The US president, Biden had barely finished telling Zelenskyy he’d just greenlighted another $1 billion in military assistance when the Ukrainian president started listing all the additional help needed.

* Mr Biden lost his temper and felt that Mr Zelensky could have showed more gratitude after a heated phone call.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-zelensky-ukraine-military-aid-b2214647.html

Zelensky to show more gratitude?
Who goaded Zelensky to infuriate Vladimir Putin with talk about NATO membership for Ukraine at Putin's backyard, with a view to ignite Russia versus Ukraine war which is aimed to destroy the last vestiges of Communism?

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Tochj(m): 1:13am On Nov 02, 2022
One of many consequences of having a clown as a leader.
Like Tinubu.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by effort1: 1:26am On Nov 02, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Shinedu avoid me....I'm not interested in doing drugs... undecided

You mean you don't wanna copy Tinubu the drug dealer?
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by obedience4(m): 1:32am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Entitlement mentality bast*rd zelensky.

Just few days ago, the ukranian government called for the ban of iran from worldcup because of their ties with Russia. And that they should replace them with the Ukranian team that failed to qualify even after series of manipulation in their favour for them to qualify, by the US-controlled FIFA.

With the rate this is going, Zelensky may wake up one day and start demanding 10% every month from all countries.

You na Ukraine matter go kill you,
Searching through the net looking for news to favour your Father Putin..
Didn't you hear that one of his oligarchs just recently drop his Russian citizenship, I know you won't post that..
Either you like it or not, Ukraine will win and you and your Putin will die in hell

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by sunboy(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2022
Triangles1:
They're the causes of this war, I mean USA.

Yes exactly..
1. They put gun on zelensky’s head to fight Abi ?
2. And paid Russia to go invade abi
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by obedience4(m): 1:42am On Nov 02, 2022
Bigchristo:
Yes even Europe countries are currently passing through inflation but shame won’t let them admit it because they don’t want to show their weakness to the world but in silent they’re dying, my brother living in Germany said everything eventually skyrocket including gas price and winter is coming

If you have sensitive you would know that the high cost of living is not peculiar to Germany alone. But countries around the world are facing economic crisis..
The world just came out of a huge pandemic, the Russia war also this also effect global prices..
Do you think Russian citizens are not also effected?
Russia just like China are censored, they don't tell you what they facing,
Here i n the USA there is high cost of living, even when I call my fam back home in Nigeria there is high cost of living, it not just a European issues but the hole world.
The Germans' and your brother will survive the winter
OK, before the coming of gas heaters Europeans have survived countless winters..
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:46am On Nov 02, 2022
abobote:
I like that Zelensky, he is a man with balls

Entitlement na balls? Lol
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by One4me: 1:55am On Nov 02, 2022
imadiyi:

He knows why his continuously asking. They can not leave the Ukrainian halfway, having led them into the war.

You are the first Person to really grasp what is going on here!

That Selenski has abused every western Leader in sight.
He called the German Chancellor a Liverhwurst, a very derogatory term in German language but the German Leader eventually went to Kiev to pay obeisance.
He has abused Israeli Foreign Minister and Prime Minister recently, when they refused to give him the Iron Dome despite the fact the have been giving him non-lethal weapons and Humanitarian Aid.

Selenski and his Ministers abused Elon Musk, despite Musk providing them with their only source of Internet Services, which they also use in their Weapons target systems. Just because Musk said he couldn't continue to sole bear the Cost of the Service, which is about $20Million, every month.

This Crazy Selenski and his Nazi battalions even put Israeli Foreign Minister, a Musician called Walters, Elon Musk and other important people who did not agree with his unending demand for Weapons, on a "Kill List", in a Website they operate.
The Website lists all the important details (Phone #, Home address, Pictures of Children and the Schools they attend, Parents address, etc) needed by a Killer, any Killer, to get to the person or their family members. Many People were killed, just after being put on that List.
Elon Musk was only removed after he resignedly, agreed to keep bearing the $20M Starlinks Cost indefinitely!

Selenski did the same thing by abusing the `Irish President, for complaining, after Housing for free, over 50,000 Ukrainians, that they have ran out of Houses! There were Ten Ukrainians who just arrived in Ireland and could be housed immediately, the Ukrainian foreign Minister even told the Irish Govt that "This is unacceptable, you must find them accommodation immediately".
Like Ukraine will attack Ireland if they dont, what an insult?
The list is endless.
His sense of Entitlement, no be here.

But like you observed, the West (America especially) created and put Ukraine into this situation.
Crazy Selenski knows he is ruined and he feels entitled to insult those who pushed him into this suicide mission.
Left to Selenski, he was ready to sign a Ceasefire agreement with Russia, supervised by the UN and Turkey, way back in March but America and its European lackeys told him not to sign the agreement (which would have ended Hostilities and paved way for Negotiation), that they will give him enough weapons, Intelligence,, Financial Aid and other Support, to defeat Russia because as Lloyd Austin, the American Military Chairman said, "Our Aim and goal is to see Russia weakened and defeated".

So, they cannot now be trying to back-out.
As a matter of fact, Selenski knows he is fighting their War, he is using his People as cannon fodder, for them.
His Country is being reduced to "Russian Rubble" grin , for their sake, so why should he still be begging them for Weapons or Money?
I predict he would slap one of them at a meeting,, very soon.

But something funny is happening: For the past ten Months, more than 40 Countries, including the strongest in the world, like America, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Japan, Australia, Canada, the whole 28 Countries of the EU, etc, have been supplying Weapons to Ukraine and they felt it was Right and Legitimate.

But once Iran tried to give Russia some crude Drones and Baby Missiles, they were all crying and attacking Iran?

I am like, are these People stoopid or born retarded? It is a War and each side will have allies.
Just because America is threatening and inflicting Crippling Sanctions on anyone who tries to be on the side of Russia (They are abusing their New World Order Position in many ways), it does not mean that Russia does not have supporters, it is just that most of them are too scared (check out that disgraceful UN Secretary and how countries vote in the UN), to scared of what America will do to them, if they dared Vote their minds.
One Man was even sentenced to 4yrs in Prison, just because the Letter "Z" was on his Car.
Courtesy of Ukraine, the List of Alphabets has been reduced from 26, to 24.
Ukraine has proscribed Letter Z and V for the whole World. grin grin

Arrogant B*st@rds.

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by CheapHomes1: 2:07am On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Entitlement mentality bast*rd zelensky.

Just few days ago, the ukranian government called for the ban of iran from worldcup because of their ties with Russia. And that they should replace them with the Ukranian team that failed to qualify even after series of manipulation in their favour for them to qualify, by the US-controlled FIFA.

With the rate this is going, Zelensky may wake up one day and start demanding 10% every month from all countries.

Is that the same way Tinubu demands 10% of Lagos IGR?
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by One4me: 2:07am On Nov 02, 2022
obedience4:

You na Ukraine matter go kill you,
Searching through the net looking for news to favour your Father Putin..
Didn't you hear that one of his oligarchs just recently drop his Russian citizenship, I know you won't post that..
Either you like it or not, Ukraine will win and you and your Putin will die in hell

You are right, one who owned a Bank just did (I cant remember his name right now but l will add it later).
Infact, he is not the only one, about SIX of them has renounced Russian Citizenship.

But what you did not add to that post, is the fact that the Man who just did, Also has American Citizenship.
He was arrested in America, for Tax Evasion and during the Prosecution stage, while on bail, he ran away to Russia, His Business in America was then confisticated.
Back in Russia, he also ran foul of the law and the Russian Authorities under Putin, fine him over $500M.
He paid, got annoyed and ran to Britain. The Brits are broke as a Church rat right now, they accepted him with is Money.
But when the British were about to start the seizure of his Assets, as a Russian Rich Man", he went into "a deal" with them.
He renounced his Russian Citizenship, made some noise to embarrass Russia and Putin and right now, he has become a darling of the West. grin grin
BTW: The Man has terminal cancer and does not have very long to live.

Meanwhile, if you were any of the Russian Oligarchs, what would you do?
Putin understands that Russian Oligarchs are facing a very hard Choice because most of them have a lot of their wealth outside Russia and the Westerners are STEALING these Wealth, under the guise of Sanction. Putin wants them to keep those Money, even if it means renouncing their Russian Citizenship for now. Trust me, when this war is over, they will all request their Citizenship back, while still keeping their Money/ grin grin grin

Russian athletes are playing the same trick! Renounce, Continue to enjoy your Money, Life, Sport and wait for the War to be over.
Will that change the face of the War on the ground in Ukraine, not one bit.

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by CheapHomes1: 2:08am On Nov 02, 2022
juman:
Oh oh.
America is the ingrate here.
Ukraine put their lives on the line to please america ego.
The ukrainian war is merely battle of ego between america and russia.

America should be ready to give ukraine all their demands.

That's the word, ego. There's nothing at stake but ego

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by One4me: 2:22am On Nov 02, 2022
ogbonti:

please America as a whole is not buying into this madness of woke culture where homosexuality and feminism is glorified —// it is the democrat party, of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden that is promotion such - I am a lifelong republican with traditional values of father, mother and children, God, church, family and conservative principles of work hard, enjoy life and be respectful to elders, avoid abortion because kids are a gift from God

these are republican principles which naturally every Nigerian can key into easily

all the madness of social misbehavior are from the democrats, ironically because they champion welfare agenda, lazy Nigerians who became
Liberalism is a mental illness

What about the Republican Culture of War-Mongering all over the Planet, how come you did not add that?

The thing is, Republicans are just Pretenders (My humble View), no better than the Democrats.
They say No to abortion, they Trust God but these are the same People that are sponsoring Racism everywhere, promoting Gun Culture, despite the evidence of what it is doing to America and how even some of their own Children are being gunned down in Schools, by their mental supporters with an Auto Rifle.
Are those Kids being killed in American Schools, not also from God, why are Republicans blocking Gun Control bills then?

America wages war on other weaker countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, etc) where they kill their citizens and innocent children, yet they claim to know God, what sort of Bvllsh!t is that?

More importantly, America Govt is a System, it does not matter whether it is a Democrat or Republican that is in Power, the System is Evil and Satanic because it has No Rspect for Human Life or the dignity of others. It is either America's Rule or War.

The Ukraine War is about challenging and dismantling this American Hegemony, by other Countries like China, Russia, India, Brazil, (Turkey is neither here nor there but takes advantage of both sides), South Africa, Iran, North Korea, etc.
That is why America is so invested in preventing Russia from winning.

Ukraine was never the issue, it is just a Puppet, a Rookie, a Pawn in this Game of "Chess War".

BTW, if you are anywhere near Tennessee, we can have a Beer, devoid of Politics.

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by banggy: 2:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Good day fam

I need a resourceful English person that has been tutoring students for IGCSE EXAM

kindly chat me up - 07034579079
PS; Candidate stays in Lagos (around oworo- ketu axis)

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by One4me: 2:30am On Nov 02, 2022
planetx:
Once the Republicans take control of the house and senate after next week midterms, the unending cash flow to Zelebobo will be turned off permanently.

I hope they do but l will bookmark this your Post, I promise you that NOTHING will Change.
America is "a system" of "entrenched interests that converge" around War, if you see any grunting from Republicans, it will be about how they can use the demand for more money, to extract their own agenda from Biden.
Even if Trump became the President today, he will still continue the War in Ukraine but will add his own selfish slant to it, by trying to use it to enrich himself and his Companies or Cronies (he is like Buhari.... my people, make we come chop, food don land) grin grin

American foundations are built on War, Exploitation of the Weak and Domination of the Will of Others.
That does not change under any Govt, Repubs of Democrats.

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by One4me: 2:33am On Nov 02, 2022
bepositive11:

Imagine! Sending billions of dollars to save another nation when your own people are being dragged into poverty. The hypocrisy.

They are NOT saving any other Nation, they are just trying to solidify their Hegemony and Control of all nations.
It is an expensive INVESTMENT in World Domination.

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by donforeign: 3:10am On Nov 02, 2022
tsdarkside:

tahh....
tah rar ur head there
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by donforeign: 3:11am On Nov 02, 2022
darediamond:

Who Silenced USA and it Terrorists allies in Syria?

When are u gonna stop sleeping??
una no know anything... Come online dey sound woke
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by BRATISLAVA: 3:20am On Nov 02, 2022
abobote:
I like that Zelensky, he is a man with balls

What balls?

He's a senseless little warmonger with littler manners. He's in contention with everyone who gives him a helping hand, including (his free internet access by) Musk. He feels he's owed something.

Why doesn't that tactless liberal man want peace? Why is he worse than right wingers?

You can't blame him, though. Hunter and Biden himself may tell us why the man feels very entitled.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by BRATISLAVA: 3:26am On Nov 02, 2022
casualobserver:
A senile old man and a stand up comedian join forces to wage war on an ex KGB spy chief!

An ailing chief.

Thankfully, Ukraine supporters are tired of the "Putin is sick and mad and a bully, little Ukraine" lines. It was pathetic to see adults reason like that.

Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65