Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid (53229 Views)

African Union Suspends Burkina Faso Over Military Coup / US Election: Joe Biden Loses President-elect Status / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by emmabest2000(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Biden is a weak man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Adakintroy: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
They are Making private calls on social media.

How he take reach us.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by noisy45(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Orfankwagh:
America dey use ukraine to study russian weapons but the no know sey SATAN 2 dey for backyard and that useless country too dey do. America no go ever gree fight russia

There is bulava warhead satan 3 and 4. A single missile with other missiles inside it when launched and about reaching target radar will only show one missile but other missile with detached from the single missile and arm for targets. I fear russia for rocket and missile technology

22 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by fof1: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:
The US president, Biden had barely finished telling Zelenskyy he’d just greenlighted another $1 billion in military assistance when the Ukrainian president started listing all the additional help needed.

* Mr Biden lost his temper and felt that Mr Zelensky could have showed more gratitude after a heated phone call.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-zelensky-ukraine-military-aid-b2214647.html

This is Mere Gossip Pls. The Work of Lazy and indolent Media People...Discussions of June 15 is what u are highlighting in November? What a Shit Pls?
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Felabrity: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
He want use billing finish the man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by datola: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
Comedian Zelenskyy

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Naija4love(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by pinkygurl(f): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
shocked Wow! The Biden Administration has sent around $17.6bn since the start of the 2022 war in February.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by gimakon2(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
abobote:
I like that Zelensky, he is a man with balls

You funny. Man day open office for Europe head u day talk man with balls.
No make me laugh biko.

8 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
All Yahoo boys should learn how to bill maga from zelensky cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Bonapart(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
abobote:
maybe this was a mistake

3 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by GamalNasser: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hahahahahah Zelensky the scammer

3 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by GamalNasser: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
youngeagle:
You sure say Ukraine and Russia no open office for Europe head

My brother na better office

3 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by shortIGBOman: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Shinedu avoid me....I'm not interested in doing drugs... undecided

Shenedu right now grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Kobicove(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
That is what always happens to beggars.

At some point the person giving you free aid will get fed up undecided

1 Like

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Kaiser20: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
abobote:
No be only balls.... the eastern block Zelensky is a greedy naive boy with a baseball bat against his Donnors

2 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by HolyMan12: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Entitlement mentality bast*rd zelensky.

Just few days ago, the ukranian government called for the ban of iran from worldcup because of their ties with Russia. And that they should replace them with the Ukranian team that failed to qualify even after series of manipulation in their favour for them to qualify, by the US-controlled FIFA.

With the rate this is going, Zelensky may wake up one day and start demanding 10% every month from all countries.

I be Ukraine fan but make I no lie...

Their president don the ment grin

10 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by stonemasonn: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
youngeagle:
You sure say Ukraine and Russia no open office for Europe head
lol, my brother...

2 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by HolyMan12: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Acidosis:

How?
Iron balls you don't have grin

You might never understand grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Treadway: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lol. USA alone don spend 17.6billi, even after all the sanction sanction. Las las Putin/Russia don turn USA and others to client cheesy. Can't wait for when USA will tire and hands off like they did in Afghanistan. I go like see wetin selenke Zelensky go do

8 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Cmanforall: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Americans are hungry but their president is giving out.
That's international partnership

When time comes to rebuild, they will also be involved.

1 Like

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Originality007: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
to Putin ass lickers now, this is not a western propaganda.
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Seankhalifa: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
100 likes for putin... last last everybody go collect

6 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Sagefromtheeast: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:
The US president, Biden had barely finished telling Zelenskyy he’d just greenlighted another $1 billion in military assistance when the Ukrainian president started listing all the additional help needed.

* Mr Biden lost his temper and felt that Mr Zelensky could have showed more gratitude after a heated phone call.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-zelensky-ukraine-military-aid-b2214647.html

Why not
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by casualobserver: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
A senile old man and a stand up comedian join forces to wage war on an ex KGB spy chief!

5 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
dddd
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

This Zelensky or whatever he is called seem to have Oliver twist ancestry...what an ingrate.

A beggar making demands...he should be kowtowing for the assistance provided so far and not feeling entitled.
He knows why his continuously asking. They can not leave the Ukrainian halfway, having led them into the war.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by demmie1: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Zelensky the Nazi Clown will be killed soon and peace will return.

You called zelensky a nazi? sometimes education can be wasted
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Farid24224(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Treadway:
Lol. USA alone don spend 17.6billi, even after all the sanction sanction. Las las Putin/Russia don turn USA and others to client cheesy. Can't wait for when USA will tire and hands off like they did in Afghanistan. I go like see wetin selenke Zelensky go do

You abi me... grin
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Bigchristo: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Biden should nuke Ukraine.......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

....see insolence.
why are you laidis? grin grin
Re: Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid by Bigchristo: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

US taxpayers money is being used to finance war in a foreign soil, while millions of Americans roam the streets even sleep in train stations and parking slots in the malls and some other places, this government is useless like Buhari grin grin

Country that can not police its own people and handle their internal affairs will be trying to police the world, see how Takeoff was gun down. Even Quavo self collect bullet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.