Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can You Still Make It At 39? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Still Make It At 39? (27237 Views)

Adewale Egbedun Greets Adewale Irekandu At 39 / I'm A Terrible Writer, But I Still Make Six Figures Every Week!!! / Celebrating Dunga Of APGA, Ezesinachi At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
YourBestWriter:
Guys good morrow to you all.

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?
No be ur fault bro. U d try to make am but Nigerian factor is pulling u down. God will pick ur call one day in as much as der is life, der is hope. Be prayerful.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by aurecia: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
You can still make it in jesus mighty name. Abraham had isaac at 100.anna from russis entered world record at 100. There is light at the end of the tunnel for you.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Kingzeez10: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

A billionaire son of a billionaire Father just passed on recently (God rest his soul), then who are u?.

The gentle soul hasn't even started his life yet, but u, u got a whole lot ahead of u, weda u have bn doin well or not!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Affliatechris01(f): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
YourBestWriter:

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?
people that are even 50 and above are still making it.
Just make habit of doing things you fear
I can show you some business that will add value to you if you are opened to knowledge.
Connect with me on

Whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by michlins(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
You're alive, you still have two kidneys, you can still make it. Meanwhile, what were you doing years ago and what brought you to this moment

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by okrikaboi: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
After 35 no hope bro. This is my greatest fear in life. I pray something happens soon for you though. I feel so emotional about your dilemma
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Benwallt(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2022
fman:
it takes a day for life to turn. Around
a day? No, it doesn't take that long. It takes a second.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Bukola94: 3:45am On Nov 03, 2022
LOVEGINO:
if you are among those jobless NL members that re politically, religiously & tribalatically bombing on each others. U re finish.
LOL! U ARE MEAN. INSTEAD US TO BE EDUCATING & EXPOSING EACH OTHER TO THINGS THAT WILL BENEFITS US IN THE LONG RUN.NA POLITICAL JAGGONS,SUPPORTING THIEVES AND EVILS MEN THAT WILL RUIN US THEY WILL BE DEFENDING. I AM SICK & TIRED MENH,IT IS PAINFUL THAT I AM NOT AN ELIGIBLE VOTER & I CANT FORCE MY FAMILIES,FRIENDS & PEOPLE TO VOTE.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by phemmyfour: 5:29am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

lolz...you can still make it at 50

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by colestephan86: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

If at 39 you are still at your parents house, and they didn't chase you out. Believe me your parent are your enemy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by SkengRay: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2022
colestephan86:

If at 39 you are still at your parents house, and they didn't chase you out. Believe me your parent are your enemy
You're 100 percent right.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Blackskinman007(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hmm. First , you have to understand that surviving is a winning too. I understand that you’re frustrated right now .
Anyway
I’ll list out things I think you can do that will help .
1. Give yourself 6 years target
2. Now move out of your parents house, you cant be doing things the same way and be expecting different result. I’m not saying they are your problems , but you won’t feel challenged enough living with them . That’s your comfort zone!

Husle to rent a single room, start from there.
3. Now reconnect with old friends , don’t appear desperate, don’t ask for money , instead ask them how you can be of help to them and get paid. humbly ask them if they can link u up to ANY job.
4. While doing 3, pick up a skill you think you can master within 6 month, ( imo, pick physical skill for now)
5. go on different online platforms to market your skills.
6. Whatever gain you’re making doing the 5, reinvest back to 4 and start growing .
7. While doing all these bro, avoid women, you can marry any woman of your choice at any age provided you’re successful.
8. Ensure you give something back to your parents no matter how little, let them know how much you’re trying to take care of them too. You might not agree to this but I believe nature has it own way of rewarding good deeds.
9. It’s not as easy as I put it, but it’s better u give a try and take action now than to procrastinate and still bask in regrets later
10. Learn from the mistakes you made in your 20s..

Que sera sera

You are spot on...
It can never be said any better than the above listed..

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by lereinter(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2022
May God in His infinite mercies turn your situation around for good. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by bigdammyj: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Yes.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by xynerise: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2022
You can make it at 45 too

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Olam09(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Why not
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by gulfer: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2022
As long as you are not 6feet below, you can still make it with determination and focus.... Commit all to God cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Idaytesj29(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2022
fman:

Even less in some cases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Britishcoins(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2022
fman:

Don't listen to this religious addict like this one... Dry fasting has nothing to do with ur problem only the grace that can change things
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by seunny4lif(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2022
OP is funny oooh
You know how many people just made it in life after the clock 50 years.

Rolling Dollar only become a millionaire at over 60 years old, at least he left something for his children.

Everyone prayer is to make before 30 years but that’s not always possible for everyone.
Each person gave his/her own destiny in life, some are slaves while some will be wealthy.
If you can have a roof over your head and feed yourself and family then you have made it in life.

OP no go dey do fasting and praying when you are supposed to be hustling oooh, that stuff works if you are already big time rich person already looking for maybe connection not when you poor.
I’m telling you own from experience and over many 100s of youths I know.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by wiseone28: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Life can be cruel that's why boys find solace in a bet shop
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Starboytwo(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Otilor bro, you Kant make it anymore.

Just be chilling
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by staga: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
The KFC Founder started the company at 65 years. He lived till he was 90.

My people say, your morning begins when you wake up. You are not in competition with anybody.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by STEWpid(f): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Chai..

It all depends on you.

You're the one to drive yourself.

Make plan to leave your parent's roof and take your own responsibilities.

...it starts from there.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Not only in 39, in as much you still breath and healthy. Goodness and mercy happens within a blink on an eye.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by gbolswag(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
bro don't give up. your time will come.....focus on your hustle. not age. trust me
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by King2019(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Your mindset bro
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by AgentGoat: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2022
okrikaboi:
After 35 no hope bro.
No menh. Stop thinking that. 35 is a very young person please. Change fit happen anytime. Just be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by BABANGBALI: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Abraham and Sarah made it in their hundred and 90 respectively. Age is nothing but a number, no kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by SugarGirl44(f): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Don’t mind those ones telling you to pray o, that’s lazy Africans mentality.
Reach out to people, go out, ask for help, what’s your qualification? What can you do?
Basically, just open your mouth and don’t be shy, there’s dignity in labour.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Emperorx: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2022
It only God who can Answer you this question.But I remember my uncle bought his first car at the age of 57 years and now he is building his house at the age of 64. There is nothing God can not do never you stop dreaming big and be living in your self

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Results Online / 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.