Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Can You Still Make It At 39? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Still Make It At 39? (27239 Views)

Adewale Egbedun Greets Adewale Irekandu At 39 / I'm A Terrible Writer, But I Still Make Six Figures Every Week!!! / Celebrating Dunga Of APGA, Ezesinachi At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2022
okrikaboi:
After 35 no hope bro. This is my greatest fear in life. I pray something happens soon for you though. I feel so emotional about your dilemma

Say no hope for you...not him

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by smollz(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2022
I was just about giving up on life but coming across this post there's still hope for us God is never late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Emperorx: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
I don't know about men shaa but...

If you're a woman and you're unmarried at 39, you're done! You can find any responsible man again and only the fvck and goes. One the abusers will wife you.
see the way u talk as if you are God hmmmmm never write some one off both male or female

6 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by yofam: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:
Guys good morrow to you all.

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?
try another location. Leave ur comfort zone

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Zivaharry(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2022
darichlife:
Brother if you are reading this I want to tell you that there is still light in the tunnel, if you have not made it at this age is a sign of a lot of things you have not been doing right in your early 20s or 30s.

You need to leave your comfort zone and that's where you blessings will start automatically.

God bless you.
Make una no de talk anyhow, which one be ", if you have not made it at this age is a sign of a lot of things you have not been doing right in your early 20s or 30s."
The country itself de mess people plans up........abeg no body should vex me now ooooo.....

7 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Leoleo1(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
The fact that you're sane enough to write this means there's so much hope for you. Believe me. Keep looking out for opportunities. Funny enough, you're not alone in this. Many Nigerian guys are in this table.

YourBestWriter:

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Emola12(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Unless if d person go do ritual
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by noskcid(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
You can not and will never make it if you keep limiting yourself.

There’s no time for making success or money in life

It’s all about you and your mindset.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
TheEndless:

If I were you I’d start by leaving my parents’ roof. Na that comfort na him dey make you dey nonchalant so. I know you probably have parents that don’t care how old you are and love to have you around but please challenge yourself, get yourself a place to live on your own first and that drive to survive will open doors you didn’t even know existed.
Bro, I like this your advice and it's in fact what I'm planning to do. That's why I play bet hoping to win at least 200k so I can rent a one room. I'm 30 and I feel very sad that I still leave with my parents.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by pikechukwu6(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
You have the solution to your problem... leave your papa house, go out and rent a room let it be in neighboring village. Hustle and feel bachelorhood.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by snoopz: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Ask fatai rolling dollars
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Ajanakuasla: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Very possible I will give it 5-6 rate. With God, Sky is ur limit . Do three things asap 1. Change ur circle immediately, Have friends with quality people only. 2, ready to swallow ur ego, ready to change, learn new things and forgive quickly.
3 Don’t be too serious, don’t be conservative don’t, dwell on old philosophy.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Jnana19(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Even at 80 you can make it
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by wealthpreach(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. On a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?

Can you sell roasted pork? Start with anything you can. Collect a bike or taxi and drive for someone—save money and start something.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by alloy123: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Make finding on something that if u start it will brings u money and stay focus on it and master it to perfection. Money and expertise will be urs. .Never ever give up man.. see u on the other side.. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Kobicove(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2022
You can still make it at any age
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Raphcom: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=YourBestWriter post=118064641]Guys good morrow to you all.

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?[/quote
It possible, cos God has total power. Pls work more on ur personal strength and keep reminding God in ur prayers ur intentions

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Backpedal: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

You can still make it in life
Just have that at the back of your mind
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by EhisChelsea1(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

I know a man from my LG here in Edo who said he touched his first 1million in his early 60’s. Today, he is in his early 70’s and he is a billionaire. All hope is not lost. Pray for good health, always review and assess your life periodically. Set goals, learn new things, or enhance the ones you already know, always pray (It is God that guides and leads) and keep pushing. It’s never over until you draw your last breath.

So my brother, there is no time frame for success. That you would sit to think and drop this shows there is something deep inside of you that desire a change of status. At 40, some are already winding up, while some are just starting at that same age. Good luck... and welcome to a new season

7 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Millions of people out there above 39 and not under their parents yet have nothing to their names.. na so una go Dey vomit rubbish, if he goes out now and face pressure to do odd things na una go still condemn him..
majority of youngsters in naija that’s making edge check around you are into illegal stuffs.. jus take tour around u and count 1-10 if u won’t see 8 doing yahoo or olosho
colestephan86:

If at 39 you are still at your parents house, and they didn't chase you out. Believe me your parent are your enemy

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by fof1: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

WHY NOT,MY FRIEND

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Leo4matic: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Job 14:7-8 For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;

Isaiah 38:18-19 For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth.
The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make known thy truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by gabemuyi: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Cajal:

You need to visit the gamers that use mathematical model to predict games

How do I get them
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by sorepco(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Why not? Go n read about mr dyson who invented the dyson hoover or cleaning machine. He became a millionaire
at 50s or 60s i guess...so u can make it any age if determined!

YourBestWriter:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Zivaharry(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Vintage100:
Go out and get an apartment of your own. Then find something doing.
AS if you give am money....
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by emerged01(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Yes but you have to position yourself in a place where favour will locate you. Pray to God to guide your steps.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by deavicky(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

80% of billionaires are made at 60's no hope is lost. But u have to leave ur parents roof it is a curse to be there at 39.
Even if u don't have anywhere to go just move out of that state.you will sure survive except you me to agree u are a lazy person.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Tingotoe: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
The founder of KFC was on minimum wage until he hit jackpot at 65

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by clockwisereport: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
@yourbestwriter. First of all, happy birthday to you. You are blessed. Yes, you can make it. Do not be discouraged

5 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Carlyboi(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Millions of people out there above 39 and not under their parents yet have nothing to their names.. na so una go Dey vomit rubbish, if he goes out now and face pressure to do odd things na una go still condemn him..

Don’t mind those ones always sounding like pre-programmed robots there are loads of people living with their parents who have good jobs and stable income “ while the leave your comfort zone “ are still struggling to maintain there one room apartment.

To some people life is very black and white which is quite untrue cos it comes with different shades there’s no clear cut manual for a successful life all we’ve got is recipe which isn’t a fail-safe for that good life even.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Qatar2022: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2022
peepydelano:
Keep praying and believing, God will surprise you soon and make up for all that seems to have passed you.
Tell to also work
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Qatar2022: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2022
peepydelano:
Keep praying and believing, God will surprise you soon and make up for all that seems to have passed you.
Tell him to also work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Results Online / 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.