Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today (35532 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Juanmike(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Even the mere visit attracted more crowd than some people Presidential rally in Nasarawa.

God please keep zombidients alive till Feb25, 2023 and beyond. They must not escape the shege that is surely going to befall them. The impending defeat must be served.

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

Have you been to Alaba rago b4?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by plaindealer: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Peter Obi will get the majority of votes in Lagos state come 2023.

Save this comment.

For your pain and suffering and more pain to come in 2023.

Ndo.

Kpele.

grin

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by DesChyko: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

In Lagos, the Arewa community have consistently been pro-Lagos and the direction the Tinubu caucus go is where they go.

Even Atiku won't be foolish to say the nonsense your just regurgitated here.

If at all you Sabi how e dey go everywhere, no be for this Ojo. Rest.

98% of those people will vote Atiku. Even if you put a Sokoto Cow beside anybody from any other region, 98% of them go vote the cow normally. The remaining 2% being any group of persons who managed to fall into any polling unit around that region and voted unnoticed.

Nah Alaba Rago be that. No forget say Sanwo Olu knack dem quit notice not so long ago, before you don dey talk pro-Tinubu nonsense where dem dey grin

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by bewla(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:
I thought its even alaba market.

Alaba Rago is the counterfeit of Alaba International Market. Just like UniLag and LASU
Rago has been there before alaba tread fare
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by AfonjaConehead: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
But wait o,how long will tinubu put state govts on hold?!
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by t2luv1: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
femisplash:
Lagos for Jagaban 100%, no contest. 5% can go hang themselves.

question how will that affect food prices. Inflation is @ 8% and people in the USA are freaking out of their minds. It's over 20% in Nigeria and that's par for the course. The official exchange market rate is 439 but the black market rate is 820.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Pumpido75(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu to the world,incoming president 2023 God willing. As a teacher I speak passionately about ABAT,His accomplishments and lofty ideas and policies for a prosperous Nigeria to my students. Some undecided voters are now Batified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by plaindealer: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pandora Igbos are just getting demoralized and losing steam everyday...

APC strategy of dominance is unfolding all over Nigeria, they are controlling the political narratives, agenda and relevance in Nigeria.

The other candidates at this point are just bystanders...

Asiwaju is our next president, campaign and election are just formalities..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by DesChyko: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Juanmike:
Have you been to Alaba rago b4?

No mind am. The guy is a famzer.

He claimed to be in Kaduna one day and wagered a bet. One person told him where to come so they can have the bet. He increased the bet amount and later complained the distance is far. Another person told him to choose a meeting point in Kaduna; he later chickened out.
The next day, he claimed he was in Lafia live and direct for Peter Obi's rally grin

Now he's making a fool of himself with Alaba Rago. Na jonzing dey worry am grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by t2luv1: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
onatisi:
so we should go outside and catch it from hitting the ground ?

Partner, I am just pointing out the discrepancy when it comes to priority in that country. Questions about keeping the soul and body together don't even register with the people in that country.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by saintkel(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Even the mere visit attracted more crowd than some people Presidential rally in Nasarawa.

God please keep zombidients alive till Feb25, 2023 and beyond. They must not escape the shege that is surely going to befall them. The impending defeat must be served.

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

February go shock u
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by froshdhayveed(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Alaba Rago is where aboki people stay in Lagos.

And I can tell you authoritatively that 90% of those in the crowd we are seeing, will vote Atiku.

Those who have interacted with these northerners will understand what I’m talking about.

But idiots and brainless BATstards can go ahead and basque in the euphoria of false hope.
It's like you are just the only one agitating for Atiku on this platform... I can feel ur pain.. Jxt channel this ur energy to the right person and be Obedient
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Mccullum: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jagaban 2023 is a goal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by femisplash: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Northerners have always voted the government in power in Lagos because their interest have always aligned.

But in 2023, the northerners want Atiku while the government of Lagos want Tinubu. Wait and see how things pan out.
"Northerners want Atiku" says an Ipob in Abakaliki. I thought Obi was winning in the North, what changed?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by MansoryMX(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
In a sane country Ganduje out to be raped in the ass everyday in a maximum security prison. Dude have no single iota of Shame!

Buhari really destroyed everything that holds this nation together
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Thisthingcalled: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alaba international is just by Alaba Rago.

Him for go there na, and see weda crowd go follow am.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by jclassiq(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Promises, promises and more promises.

Most Nigerians are really blind i swear.

Has anyone noticed that aside politics, nothing else really works in Nigeria?

Politics is the only thriving business here.

Because the politicians are effectively in charge of the commonwealth, they are only really interested in how to use it for their own benefit.

And to make sure they keep benefiting therefrom, they starve every other sector of the resource they need to be efficient.

This country nawa.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by garfield1: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

God forbid I be Atikulated…

Like I always tell you, I’m a very practical, realistic and rational person. I say things as they are.

They Hausa community in Lagos seems to have taken a decision to support Atiku. Rarely would you hear them mention Kwankwaso.

I’m saying this as someone who interacts with the Hausa Okada riders in Lagos, goes to the abattoirs, and other Hausa artisans. I’m not talking based on hearsay.

Nobody likes Tinubu in Lagos streets except touts.

I believe fergie just answered you
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by lifenajeje(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Y them stand for express..

Them for go stay for the link bridge btw Alaba rago and Alaba international ..

Sanwo olu no even mention the link road btw both markets ...

Moreover it does not take them anything to campaign at Alaba international market ..

Ethnic bigots
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by StPete: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

I feel sorry for you because if those criminals continue in power, you and your ilks will get unbearable shege.

It’s funny how the elites remember the poor only during elections and completely forget them after. Even our former MD Hadiza has joined politics full time
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by garfield1: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

Leave Penguin2, he will have said I were Atikulated if I had made that comment.

I live close there..... They like Kwankwaso more. He has been there like 3ce this year alone and supports them with bikes and so on.

The truth is a normal aboki or talakawa in the absence of buhari will gravitate towards kwankwaso not atiku.radicalism,bigotry,perceived simplicity excites them.kwankwaso just like buhari for years has been looking out for the Hausa fulani communities down south so theres.cc penguin2
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by VEHINTOLAR: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

I honestly can't wait to seriously drag those obiidiots fools from alaigbo come Feb 2023 !
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Alaba Rago is where aboki people stay in Lagos.

And I can tell you authoritatively that 90% of those in the crowd we are seeing, will vote Atiku.

Those who have interacted with these northerners will understand what I’m talking about.

But idiots and brainless BATstards can go ahead and basque in the euphoria of false hope.

Northerners are not stupid as they are the most inclined to politics and strategy.

You feel the North will go with Atiku that has been buried in the South? If it was just APC vs PDP, Atiku stands a chance, but with present happenings, Peter Obi already buried Atiku. The usual PDP block votes from the South has been nailed.

Northerners are smart and will incline with where power is heading. Atiku that won’t win one Southern state.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Pathfinder2090: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na only mad people dey support APC
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Cajal(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

You own delusion is even worse than that of you GCE presidential candidate.

In Lagos, the Arewa community have consistently been pro-Lagos and the direction the Tinubu caucus go is where they go.

Even Atiku won't be foolish to say the nonsense your just regurgitated here.
Is deluded
Don't mind him
He has been switching between Peter Obi and atikulooter

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Righteousness02: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Please make sure you deliver ballot papers here, we need check something on February 25
We dont believe in tokenism
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Pakute: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Normal urchins and touts and paid crowd milling around them...

Anything new?

Yawns.
You this Agbo seller, give a little respect to those touts. Na dem dey patronize you and your business na.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Magnoliaa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pakute:
You this Agbo seller, give a little respect to those touts. Na dem dey patronize you and your business na.

Ok.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Phantom233: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
The major reason for the crowd is d pepper �️
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Pakute: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
garfield1:

The truth is a normal aboki or talakawa in the absence of buhari will gravitate towards kwankwaso not atiku.radicalism,bigotry,perceived simplicity excites them.kwankwaso just like buhari for years has been looking out for the Hausa fulani communities down south so theres.cc penguin2
Kwankwaso has been the closest to northerners in Lagos. I could remember Kwankwaso coming all the way from Kano to bail out some of the abokis when they were jailed following a crisis in mile 12. I hope Kwankwaso won't come and divide their votes in Lagos. As for Atiku, there's nothing for him.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by IkejaJobs247: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

You guys don't even know how to make this look real. Should I start the classes again? Everyone knows that it's same Moniker giving the likes but stop concentrating the likes only on comments that criticize Obi so it won't look look suspicious.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Pakute: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ok.
Alagbo, wa fe keku..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles / Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.