Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today (35533 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Shaev7(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Chai!
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Yoighaman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu's handbag is actually loved by Lagosians.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by TheFacelessMan: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Emeka, is this not you few months ago. What makes you renounce your reality membership. Now you are swimming in delusions?

Abi no be you prophesy? Werey.

Lol. .you're wicked. See how you ended Penguin2's career grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by LegendHero(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
So you really believe that an average Hausa-Fulani will leave Atiku and Kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu?

Maybe you are too deluded to realize that the Arewa community in Lagos believe that the okada ban in the state was targeted at them...

Dey dia dey yarn opata....

Why can’t an average Hausa-Fulani vote Tinubu?

Why did an average Hausa-Fulani vote Abiola back then?

Remember we are not talking about just anyhow Southern person here, we are taking of Tinubu.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
zionstaar75:
what will pdp man say before. Atiku will not win this election,u can take it to the bank

You must be new on Nairaland to think that I’m an Atiku supporter.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

You will soon say I am supporting Sowore or Al-Mustapha!

When I make comments, I do based on what I see not what I like.

Oh! You don dey form fencist, Abi?

Continue
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by okunwaye(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

You own delusion is even worse than that of you GCE presidential candidate.

In Lagos, the Arewa community have consistently been pro-Lagos and the direction the Tinubu caucus go is where they go.

Even Atiku won't be foolish to say the nonsense your just regurgitated here.
People wey go hoard themselve inside truck go village to vote na em you the call pro tinubu ba? grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Remember we are not talking about just anyhow Southern person here, we are taking of Tinubu.

You people delude yourselves with what happened with Abiola without realizing that times have changed and circumstances are not the same.

Did Abiola foist an idiotic Buhari on Nigerians to make them suffer before he declared for the presidency?
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by fergie001: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh! You don dey form fencist, Abi?

Continue
I am not a fencist.

I will definitely vote someone but just like '19, you will not hear it here o.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Cryofigbos: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Alaba Rago is where aboki people stay in Lagos.

And I can tell you authoritatively that 90% of those in the crowd we are seeing, will vote Atiku.

Those who have interacted with these northerners will understand what I’m talking about.

But idiots and brainless BATstards can go ahead and basque in the euphoria of false hope.

Keep crying and mourning grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by maestroferddi: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Abiola is not the landlord of Lagos whose boy leveled Alaba Rago...

The North will teach Tinubu a lesson for this and oncoming generations...

Tinubu's influence begins and ends in the South West...
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
Abiola is not the landlord of Lagos whose boy leveled Alaba Rago...

The North will teach Tinubu a lesson for this and oncoming generations...

Tinubu's influence begins and ends in the South West...

This would have made more sense if you are a Northerner.

I don't know why it is you Ibo that always speak for the North and their purported treating Tinubu f**kup. I don't blame you guys, your leaders lack the balls to penetrate the North so you have that defeatist mindset.

We heard more than this nonsense during the primaries. By the way, will Atiku be the one to build Alaba Rago for them coz I do not get the correlation with our discourse.

Will Atiku be the one to tell Okada to go back on Lagos street?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by byteem: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
The fact that BAT feels the need to campaign vigorously in lagos which is supposed to be his home base of strength means even his so called base is not certain.. if he has done well as he so claims then he should rest in south west and focus efforts on other regions
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by maestroferddi: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

This would have made more sense if you are a Northerner.

I don't know why it is you Ibo that always speak for the North and their purported treating Tinubu f**kup. I don't blame you guys, your leaders lack the balls to penetrate the North so you have that defeatist mindset.

We heard more than this nonsense during the primaries. By the way, will Atiku be the one to build Alaba Rago for them coz I do not get the correlation between our discourse.

Will Atiku be the one to tell Okada to go back on Lagos street?
lol...

Unlike you I am on ground and know what is coming out of the street...

As for your questions, they show how naive you are in this game....
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by zionstaar75: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

You must be new on Nairaland to think that I’m an Atiku supporter.
you're playing everyone but I see through u,supporting obi because that's what's trending but ure cool with Atiku winning.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by ogundeleai(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Normal urchins and touts and paid crowd milling around them...

Anything new?

Yawns.
.... Sorry, take your medicine.. O má un dùn yan gan
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by LegendHero(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
lol...

Unlike you I am on ground and know what is coming out of the street...

As for your questions, they show how naive you are in this game....

Which of the ground are you? How many inner info do you have about the North and the SW?

Let me tell you, Tinubu relation with the North is on the side of strength and offered the political class what Atiku will offer them and more.

You can’t compare 2015 when it is nobody but North and the fact the Jonathan kept the Northern gladiators away from power to judge current Tinubu and his network in the North.

Normally tribalism will always be inherent in every election but the question is what is the magnitude? How many Northern leaders of thought feel animosity towards Tinubu such that El-Rufai, Ganduje, Zulum, and most of the Northener APC governors and political/religious leader will now betray Tinubu and pitch their tent witn Atiku.

What will Atiku offer them that Tinubu cannot offer more? Is it money? Assurance? Loyalty? Strategy? What exactly!

If Kwakwanso had been in PDP as the lead candidate, I can be very scared but an Atiku does not have the pro-North insignia that will make the rest betray Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by adekolaelect(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

And I can tell you authoritatively that 90% of those in the crowd we are seeing, will vote Atiku.

Those who have interacted with these northerners will understand what I’m talking about.

But idiots and brainless BATstards can go ahead and basque in the euphoria of false hope.
Can you tell us what you want Tinubu to do to limit your unlimited crying?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
Can you tell us what you want Tinubu to do to limit your unlimited crying?

Tell him to go home and rest and enjoy the Lagos money he has looted.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by ajerimitan: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Shegebanza reloaded, the wise know themselves.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
zionstaar75:
you're playing everyone but I see through u,supporting obi because that's what's trending but ure cool with Atiku winning.

I’m not supporting Obi because that’s what is trending. I’m too mentally mature to do that.

I’m supporting Obi because I believe in his capacity and sincerity of purpose.

But like everything in life where you have first and second choice, if Obi doesn’t win, then let Atiku take it.

Rather Atiku than Tinubu.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

I am not a fencist.

You will eventually vote Atiku undecided.

Thank you
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by descarado: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

As if you are not Atikulated…

PDP man undecided
Fergie001 is supporting atiku.
He made his stand like 3 months ago.
Ask his friend garfield.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by descarado: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

I am not a fencist.

Be bold like others. You already told your friends months ago you are supporting atiku. Cos to you, atiku winning is more realistic. You said obi is never a choice.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Demolakay: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kingzeez10:
IPOB pigs on seeing the crowd

��� Few pple gathered up in a tiny street,is wat u call crowd..

Delusion is allowed..
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by zionstaar75: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m not supporting Obi because that’s what is trending. I’m too mentally mature to do that.

I’m supporting Obi because I believe in his capacity and sincerity of purpose.

But like everything in life where you have first and second choice, if Obi doesn’t win, then let Atiku take it.

Rather Atiku than Tinubu.
unfortunately u guys don't know you're empowering apc by dividing pdp votes,una eyes go clear next year
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by fergie001: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
descarado:

Be bold like others. You already told your friends months ago you are supporting atiku. Cos to you, atiku winning is more realistic. You said obi is never a choice.
You can still bring up where I said I was backing Atiku oooo, @ least na all of us dey nairaland here.

What I have maintained many times is that it is an Atiku/Tinubu show, is that too hard to even fathom, even my good friend you are quoting admitted to it.

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by fergie001: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
descarado:

Ask his friend garfield.

garfield1.... Please come, your attention is needed here.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by fergie001: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

You will eventually vote Atiku undecided.

Thank you
That is if I will vote.
Don't worry, when INEC gives me PVC I will vote my choice.

All these your psyche to bring out my Candidate, won't work ooo, I have mastered the art well myself.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Seunwere: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Take it easy on ursef.. You are to young to die ontop another person matter pity ur parent cos HBP dey affect anybody now regardless of age. It is well with u
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
descarado:

Ask his friend garfield.

Lol!

I no need ask anybody, I know nah!

Now, he’s forming fencist
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
ogundeleai:
.... Sorry, take your medicine.. O má un dùn yan gan

Oya, recommend different forms of cassava and techniques of agbado that I can take as a merecine. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles / Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.