Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today (35531 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

Leave Penguin2, he will have said I were Atikulated if I had made that comment.

I live close there..... They like Kwankwaso more. He has been there like 3ce this year alone and supports them with bikes and so on.

As if you are not Atikulated…

PDP man undecided
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by fergie001: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

As if you are not Atikulated…

PDP man undecided
Na you sabi.

I just dey laugh grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by SIONKPO1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Even the mere visit attracted more crowd than some people Presidential rally in Nasarawa.

God please keep zombidients alive till Feb25, 2023 and beyond. They must not escape the shege that is surely going to befall them. The impending defeat must be served.

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

Alaba Rago is A Predominantly Hausa Environment.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by femisplash: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
onatisi:
Collect your moni Collect your moni Gbera ,gbera go get that mullah Kala GBA owo lowo apc and tinubu We don work ,we don tire ,we suppose to dey jaiye
Oya tinubu and apc drop the money
Consolation. E pele.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by YeyeGbami: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

The Op didnt even mentioned Peter , talkmore of OBI .

Now my question is : What brings about the tears?

Can i taste it, please.

You this man! grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
garfield1:

The truth is a normal aboki or talakawa in the absence of buhari will gravitate towards kwankwaso not atiku.radicalism,bigotry,perceived simplicity excites them.kwankwaso just like buhari for years has been looking out for the Hausa fulani communities down south so theres.cc penguin2

That’s what I thought…that in the absence of Buhari, the northern talakawas will prefer Kwankwaso, but almost every northern artisan I’ve interacted with in Lagos chose Atiku. I think Imams are preaching Atiku to them in the mosques.

I don’t know where you guys get your info but I’m telling you that I’m in the street. This is not about Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook or online; I’m talking of the streets.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by chatinent: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jobless people hailing people who took jobs from them.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by femisplash: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

Leave Penguin2, he will have said I were Atikulated if I had made that comment.

I live close there..... They like Kwankwaso more. He has been there like 3ce this year alone and supports them with bikes and so on.
True that. Kwankwaso has been their main stay, they'd rather vote a stone than Atiku.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

Na you sabi.

I just dey laugh grin

Continue laughing nah!

Or maybe you are a Tinubu man and I don’t know.

But I know you are not supporting Obi.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by tollyboy5(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:
I thought its even alaba market.

Alaba Rago is the counterfeit of Alaba International Market. Just like UniLag and LASU
Lol you're undermining Lasu! shocked
That has the largest e- library under construction!

You've forgotten billions can be pumped into Lasu at anytime depending on the priority of the state budget.

Presently Lasu is the best state university competiting with other fedral university in Nigeria.

grin modified:
From top ten 7 uni from Yoruba related regions grin

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by lhordspy: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
alanto:

I love you bro. Real much.. keep pressing those urchins neck, zombies don't deserve rest or peace..

Thanks sir.

No rest for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by moyosore32: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
alanto:

I love you bro. Real much.. keep pressing those urchins neck, zombies don't deserve rest or peace..

Aswear he dey really press em zombies neck as hell, giggling asf right now
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by fergie001: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Continue laughing nah!

Or maybe you are a Tinubu man and I don’t know.

But I know you are not supporting Obi.
You will soon say I am supporting Sowore or Al-Mustapha!

When I make comments, I do based on what I see not what I like.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by jamace(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
garfield1:

This same crowd came out for kwankwaso... North will divide.cc penguin2
#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Msmither: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
A gathering of thieves and poor jobless people.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by zionstaar75: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Peter Obi will get the majority of votes in Lagos state come 2023.

Save this comment.
I'm ready to bet with my 2014 camry against just 3million naira.i don't mind 50 of u can come together. The value of the car is over 6million so you'll make alot of profit.please send me a mail if u agree.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by plaindealer: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Idaytesj29(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Obgx1lbX7Q
Our lovely and respectful northern visitors. We are happy to host you unlike the ndi aras aka kontena people. 2023 is a goal, Asiwaju (Chief) Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President 2023.... Tinubu/Shettima is a goal.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by zionstaar75: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

That’s what I thought…that in the absence of Buhari, the northern talakawas will prefer Kwankwaso, but almost every northern artisan I’ve interacted with in Lagos chose Atiku. I think Imams are preaching Atiku to them in the mosques.

I don’t know where you guys get your info but I’m telling you that I’m in the street. This is not about Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook or online; I’m talking of the streets.
what will pdp man say before. Atiku will not win this election,u can take it to the bank
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by moyosore32: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nobody likes Tinubu in Lagos streets except touts.[/quote]

Guy u freaking lie thru ur teeth, Tinubu was at Ikeja few hrs ago today and pple freaking poured out in large numbers to greet him... note they weren’t touts
Una go just dey yarp shii on here, una no dey tire to yarn dust
Inshort for this lie wey u lie so pass on ur man card
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by plaindealer: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin.

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by greatseed: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:

The Op didnt even mentioned Peter , talkmore of OBI .

Now my question is : What brings about the tears?

Can i taste it, please.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by moyosore32: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
Where is Tulumbu. Hope he has not gone back for medical treatment. Baba rest, he refused

Mugun Tinubu was in Ikeja today. I happened to see him live, he even said y’all Labour Party folks are non living things.... lmao
Omoh that Baba get savage sha.... chuckles

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Kaymansion(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alaba rago Lagos State

Nice place to be

You won't believe the place located in Lagos and is a North dominated area
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by imrany20(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
This one choke!
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Bigleaf1006: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:
I thought its even alaba market.

Alaba Rago is the counterfeit of Alaba International Market. Just like UniLag and LASU

Forget it!! 90% of traders in Alaba international aren't residents there not even within Ojo local govt but you see that Alaba rago, 110% of them reside in that market and are registered there......though this crowd is subuptimal i must say.....very underwhelming for such an occasion
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by plaindealer: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kaymansion:
Alaba rago Lagos State

Nice place to be

You won't believe the place located in Lagos and is a North dominated area

Just like Ijaw and other tribes in Lagos, the Hausa community go on about their business in Lagos without the silly, pointless, tribal and nauseating rants by Igbos in Lagos as if they are the only ethnic tribe in Lagos.

This is what I love about Hausa people, they don't make noise, but they know how to use their PVC.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by hssd8nland: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Even the mere visit attracted more crowd than some people Presidential rally in Nasarawa.

God please keep zombidients alive till Feb25, 2023 and beyond. They must not escape the shege that is surely going to befall them. The impending defeat must be served.

Very Hot and Spicy .
So help me God.

You ehn ... grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by GEEBITE: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Did you finish from Ife? The "iya ila" gives a clue.
iwaeda:

See how Shettima is shaking hands like someone just coming from Iya Ila. Tinubu ti luu lee, see the limited crowd. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by imrany20(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
femisplash:

Northerners in Lagos have always been in support of the Government of their host, they are not like the ungrateful migrant Igbos who are rebelling against the Government of Lagos. Northerners respect their host state. Tinubu will defeat Atiku massively, Peter Obi does not exist.
You're spot on!
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by maestroferddi: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

You own delusion is even worse than that of you GCE presidential candidate.

In Lagos, the Arewa community have consistently been pro-Lagos and the direction the Tinubu caucus go is where they go.

Even Atiku won't be foolish to say the nonsense your just regurgitated here.
So you really believe that an average Hausa-Fulani will leave Atiku and Kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu?

Maybe you are too deluded to realize that the Arewa community in Lagos believe that the okada ban in the state was targeted at them...

Dey dia dey yarn opata....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles / Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.