Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today (35514 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by maestroferddi: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Which of the ground are you? How many inner info do you have about the North and the SW?

Let me tell you, Tinubu relation with the North is on the side of strength and offered the political class what Atiku will offer them and more.

You can’t compare 2015 when it is nobody but North and the fact the Jonathan kept the Northern gladiators away from power to judge current Tinubu and his network in the North.

Normally tribalism will always be inherent in every election but the question is what is the magnitude? How many Northern leaders of thought feel animosity towards Tinubu such that El-Rufai, Ganduje, Zulum, and most of the Northener APC governors and political/religious leader will now betray Tinubu and pitch their tent witn Atiku.

What will Atiku offer them that Tinubu cannot offer more? Is it money? Assurance? Loyalty? Strategy? What exactly!

If Kwakwanso had been in PDP as the lead candidate, I can be very scared but an Atiku does not have the pro-North insignia that will make the rest betray Jagaban.

Just like I said before, I will not bandy words with you since you regaling in liking the sound of your voice...

We are ten years away from reality....

It is less than six months away for everyone to see the way the cookies crumble...

No need to over-analyze things to you because you are welded to gross misconception and misreading of the circumstances...
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by adekolaelect(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Tell him to go home and rest and enjoy the Lagos money he has looted.
for you to become what the president ? Oga no rest for this life untill when person die . At least you too are supposed to be tire of wailing for this so long time. Oga go and rest you are the master in Wailing knownledgy

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pakute:
Alagbo, wa fe keku..

Okay. grin
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by oshozondii: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

You will eventually vote Atiku undecided.

Thank you
You don't get it.

I know why he has been quiet and I believe garfield1 knows.

One of his Uncles was recently appointed Minister, since then you can see even the attack against APC has quietened.

Baba, is just on quiet mode. lipsrsealed
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by bizzibodi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Let them ask them why bat refuse to tar roads in alaba rago?
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
oshozondii:

You don't get it.

I know why he has been quiet and I believe garfield1 knows.

One of his Uncles was recently appointed Minister, since then you can see even the attack against APC has quietened.

Baba, is just on quiet mode. lipsrsealed

Wow!

Thank you for telling me this.

You see that most times our criticism is because we are not part of those eating. The moment we join the high table, we shut up.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by LegendHero(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
Just like I said before, I will not bandy words with you since you regaling in liking the sound of your voice...

We are ten years away from reality....

It is less than six months away for everyone to see the way the cookies crumble...

No need to over-analyze things to you because you are welded to gross misconception and misreading of the circumstances...

Fair enough.

Just like I told people during the primaries, do not underrate Tinubu. He is not like your regular balless politician.

God grant us long life till 2023 election and beyond. People doubt will be cleared.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by oshozondii: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Wow!

You see that most times our criticism is because we are not part of those eating. The moment we join the high table, we shut up.
Very normal.
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by truthfinder319: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Ogun , Benue, Kwara, Kogi, Part of Edo, Delta, Part of Taraba, Borno, Zamfara and 10 to 15 percent from SE states.

#Asiwaju
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by garfield1: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Wow!

Fergie is the most neutral fellow here

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by garfield1: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
fergie001:

garfield1.... Please come, your attention is needed here.

Fergie to be honest I think you are pro pdp though you try to disguise.i have followed your conversations and posts carefully and despite your neutrality,you leak towards atiku slightly
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Littlefingerjp: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:

The Op didnt even mentioned Peter , talkmore of OBI .

Now my question is : What brings about the tears?

Can i taste it, please.
He didn't mention it but Yu decided to,it is clear the only candidate Yu guys are scared of Obi because he is the most attacked candidate,If Atiku does something na Obi Dem go call,Now Shettima went to an Hausa dominated area in Lagos and yu are still calling Obi...
Meanwhile talking about the crowd,Yu needed to see the crowd when Kwankwanso went to the same place...Those people dere won't influence the votes in Lagos,they will go to their villages to vote, Just pray ur candidate manage to win Lagos because the youth wan show am something
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by fergie001: 1:39am On Nov 03, 2022
garfield1:
Fergie to be honest I think you are pro pdp though you try to disguise.i have followed your conversations and posts carefully and despite your neutrality,you leak towards atiku slightly
Well, I can't fault you on some. This is politics section and I am not neutral, nobody here is. When it comes to certain cases, I say it the way it is despite my leanings. I am biased to individuals than to political parties.

For Atiku, I am more anti-Wike than I am pro-Atiku or pro-anybody.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by boardgamesaz: 4:22am On Nov 03, 2022
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. poppy playtime
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Penguin2: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2022
garfield1:

Fergie is the most neutral fellow here

Story
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by Allisgud: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2022
All this abokis are wheelbarorow pushers who cannot survive without the igbos at alaba international,obi should also visit alaba
Re: Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today by DisGuy: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2022
@naptu

I thought the govt served eviction notice to same traders at alaba rago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.