Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector (30200 Views)

Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna / Policeman Shoots Driver In Rivers During Protest Over Assault Of Their Member / Geoffery Mgbada Stoned To Death By VIO Officers, Umahi Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by samonak(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
They're always 2 sides to a story, let's hear the DCOs side. That aside, physical assault on a fellow Subordinate officer ( a female at that) is very unbecoming of a superior no matter the level of provocation. But to be candid, most of the male officers are very randy and have no qualms bedding other females, whether married or not, and usually victimize the recalcitrant ones who do not give in to their advances. That's why I pity people that marry female police officers, cos their body count eh!

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Alexiiydon: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abi you chop him money you won come Dey prove smart
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by faceland: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Unacceptable.

He carry gun against another officer. They should lock him up, he is having "god syndrome".
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by DennisEche(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
POLICE AND OTHER SECUIRTY AGENCIES SHOUOLD LEARN HOW TO MANAGE THEIR SITUATIONS INTERNALLY AND NOT RUSHING TO SOCIAL MEDIA ALWAYS
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Shaev7(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okay. Sorry ma. Quote your job o. You have done your best. God will vindicate you.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by ecokebaram44(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Police women have turned to point and kill by their oga at the top
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
TheSameGuy:
That's good

You have nothing in your head
both of us love each other
I saw the nudes you sent to me kiss

please don't call me ChiGAYzie again cry
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by SILVERLINES: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
cheesy

Civilians karry uniform police woman run from her demonic colleague wonders shall never cease
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
IG himself wey dey corrupt too cry
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by hibeebeeking: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Something fishing
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by DeLaRue: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good.

And the outcome of the investigation must not be swept under the carpet.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by TheSameGuy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Share with Nairalanders nah.

ChiGAYzie grin
NwaMamaIwota:
both of us love each other
I saw the nudes you sent to me kiss

please don't call me ChiGAYzie again cry
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by kozmokaz(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Fuk the NPF

See olokpa de call over civilians ? grin
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdM48FH-J2c

Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1587782221276086272

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7413453/police-officer-accuses-superior-assaulting

Another stupid officer of the law about to be de-kitted and disgraced out of office.
They keep tarnishing the image of the Nigeria Police Force.
Why would you hit a Colleague at your place of work.
Why would you pass advances to a married Colleague?
Madness...
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Share with Nairalanders nah.

ChiGAYzie grin
you're breaking my heart cry
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by TUTU147: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nice one from the police authority, enough of abuse of powers and office.Ranks and file done really really suffer in the hands of the superiors.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Vintage100(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Even if the woman is trying to blackmail the said Ajayi, with allegation of sexual advances towards her, she didn't deserve this brutal assault. Even if she verbally insulted him, what he did to her isn't worth it. Investigation should be carried on this. #endpolicebrutality#
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by IgboSomalia: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
This current IGP doesn't joke with discipline of Police officers. I have to commend him on that.
If you mess up, you're out.
I only hope he can improve on the welfare of policemen.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by treatise: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Vote tinubu for a better Nigeria
Just the way Tinubu packaged Buhari for us and the consequences we are facing?
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by samonak(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
DennisEche:
POLICE AND OTHER SECUIRTY AGENCIES SHOUOLD LEARN HOW TO MANAGE THEIR SITUATIONS INTERNALLY AND NOT RUSHING TO SOCIAL MEDIA ALWAYS
What do you expect them to do when the internal mechanisms is fraught with injustice and favoritism? In most cases, they're swept under the carpet and the victim posted out or further victimised for daring to report the issue. Going to social media is usually a last resort n often guarantees a fast response, since the back lash from the social media galvanizes the authorities into action in order to save face.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
This Afonja man prick don put am for trouble.. All hail Ajayi.. but why do Yoruba men like married women grin
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Emman08: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
In Martin Luther King's words..

1 Share

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Atlantis585: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
And you did not use your gum as you people usually do to civilians.

Case of Office romance gone bad.
Lesson for the rest of you - especially the married ones fucking their superiors.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Quenncee: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Didn't see any assault. All I see is a bleeched skin.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by berryPee(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
True true wetin ASP Mathew do no good but we still need to hear him own part of the love affair before we judge.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by promzy555(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Vote tinubu for a better Nigeria
I don't want to hate u even if I av not seen u, same pple dat destroy dis country totally? Bros because dey gave u appointment or u have someone dat has promise you job to campaign for APC is dat why u want to kill ur fellows?

Bros don let me add u to my prayer points, please, I am very serious.

U fellow compatriots are dying of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by MarxisGLABACK: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE,
SHEBI THE OFFICER IS A HE-GOAT NI ?
U KNOW SAY HE GOAT � NO DEY CARRY EYE SEE FEMALE GOAT, IM DEY GET ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE ANYTIME IM SEE AM, BUT THE RUNS DON TEY SHA, NA AS THE WOMAN POL. TOK SAY I NO DO AGAIN NA IM CAUSE DIS DISCHARGE, BUT I NO DO AGAIN NO BI FIGHT NA.
ONE OF MY EX IN SCHOOL CHIDINMA, TELL ME SAY SHE NO DO AGAIN , I ASS AM SAY HOW WE GO COME DEY DO NOW, SHE SAY MAKE I COLLECT ALL THE ONES WHEN I DON CHOP B4,
I JUSS CRAZE, BUT QUICKLY SWITCH OVER 2 TRICIA BABY, SHARP SHARP. SO I NO DO AGAIN IS NOT BY GUN POINT OR FIGHT. COLLECT THE ONES WEY U DON CHOP B4 EH EHEH.......
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by haslaw(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is likely a case of insorbodination because she is a woman.

That excuse of "I rejected his advances" is lame
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Jostoman: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
Afonja and wickedness.

RIP Ifeanyi nwa Chioma.
it not good for a candidate of a political party to be desperate.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Jostoman: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
This IGP of police is trying o
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good One,just bring the animal to book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.