Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking (11371 Views)

How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Make Over 100k Profit Every Month Following My Superb 2odds Daily. / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obatine: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2022
chibulati:

Please I need to register to this 360 site.. What do they require for verification and can I withdraw dirreclty to Nigerian account?

Your driver’s license,passport or national ID and

For withdrawal - you can withdraw to your DOM account or to SKRILL or NETELLER.

Use Skrill or NETELLER.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by simplyakinz(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Waiting for today game.. I just join, i missed your previous game

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obatine: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2022
Boldtouch:
Bro precisely what bank MasterCard do you use for funding your bet365 account. Shalom

I used GTBANK card to deposit & that was like 6yrs ago…

But due to bank limitations in terms of deposit using your Naira card; use either skrill or NETELLER.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Day 4.
Find attached my ticket.

Sportybet code: E83DC104

Away
Hertha Berlin vs Bayern Munich
05/11 15:30

Home
Man City vs Fulham
05/11 16:00

Away
Portadown FC vs Linfield FC

Warning: I know your belief in my games has skyrocketed so high (you believe me die now shey grin), but ask yourself, if this game was 100% certain, why did I not stake 50k or 200k on it? Why did I not take loan to stake heavily? The reason is obvious — no ticket is certain and the advice is stake only your daily limit and always, always have a reserved/fallback fund of 80%! So only stake 200k, if you have 800k reserved in your account. BUT HEY MAN, WE WILL FEAST TODAY AGAIN!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2022
simplyakinz:
Waiting for today game.. I just join, i missed your previous game
Check now. See today's game above.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obaaderemi: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 4.
Find attached my ticket.

Away

Home
Man City vs Fulham

Away

Warning: I know your belief in my games has skyrocketed so high (you believe me die now shey grin), but ask yourself, if this game was 100% certain, why did I not stake 50k or 200k on it? Why did I not take loan to stake heavily? The reason is obvious — no ticket is certain and the advice is stake only your daily limit and always, always have a reserved/fallback fund of 80%! So only stake 200k, if you have 800k reserved in your account. BUT HEY MAN, WE WILL FEAST TODAY AGAIN!!
This guy must be a good, smart and humble man in real life. grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Ejuna80: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 4.
Find attached my ticket.

Away

Home
Man City vs Fulham

Away

Thanks. Please can you show us how to fish not always giving us fish? Hope that's not a big ask and if it's offensive to you I apologize.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by lordparcel: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 4.
Find attached my ticket.

Away

Home
Man City vs Fulham

Away

Add betking
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by samdean(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2022
Morning everyone, started following today. Hopefully we all smile ☺

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2022
lordparcel:

Add betking
Yes, Sir!
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Ejuna80:

Thanks. Please can you show us how to fish not always giving us fish? Hope that's not a big ask and if it's offensive to you I apologize.
How do you mean, Sir?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Abdurrasheed31: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2022
How to get bonus from sporty bet
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by uwuana: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Ejuna80:

that's your problem,you can't do it, another person is doing it free of charge and you are here asking nonsense questions, you can't even appreciate him, rubbish, arrant nonsense, please delete this your question from this thread,if you want chop fish enter river go catch am na,do you think it's easy to predict game and be on a winning streak like this? Some experts predict games at the end one get to spoil the whole thing, but I pray the OP continues his good works without minding your type

4 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 4.
Find attached my ticket.

Away

Home
Man City vs Fulham

Away

You. I like you. You've shown yourself to be a very reasonable person (very rare these days in Nigeria).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obaaderemi: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You. I like you. You've shown yourself to be a very reasonable person (very rare these days in Nigeria).
I tell you! Very reasonable human being.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Rahkman: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
obatine:
Nice one bro…keep it coming�

I won as well,testing it on Bet365
how do you withdraw from bet365
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Rahkman: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
obatine:

Your driver’s license,passport or national ID and

For withdrawal - you can withdraw to your DOM account or to SKRILL or NETELLER.

Use Skrill or NETELLER.
how do you withdraw from skrill to your bank account,do you transfer it elsewhere where or buy crypto?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Ejuna80: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=BetInvestment post=118139153]How do you mean, Sir?[/quote
What I meant was can you teach us how you forecast games or ideas on how to forecast games. Hope I'm not too forward sir and if so I apologise. Just like your games and I'm grateful for all you have done for free here. Remain blessed �

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Rahkman: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 4.
Find attached my ticket.

Away

Home
Man City vs Fulham

Away

bro please how do you pick your games do you have a strategy ..you use to to judge them before you pick a home win..or a criteria that makes you decide ,this is an over 1.5 game,because 4 losing streak can wipe away that 50k....
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Rahkman:
bro please how do you pick your games do you have a strategy ..you use to to judge them before you pick a home win..or a criteria that makes you decide ,this is an over 1.5 game,because 4 losing streak can wipe away that 50k....
You are right that 4 losing streak can wipe away everything. That's why I save out money as I win and apply the 80% reserved fund rule and a limit stake.

If I am still betting for over 3 months now since I started using this strategy and still going and haven't lost everything, it should clearly tell you I am doing something right. Is that not so, my good man? Aha!

On how I predict games, I don't do anything special, my man. I just study the games and the teams like every other punter, like you. But it appears, quite strangely, that I am gifted by God with an amazing instinct — I can instinctively tell when something will go wrong or will go right. Not just games. Life generally. While in school, I could use past questions to predict likely questions that could come out in exams and 70% of the time, I was right. You don make me to hype myself now sad

Note, however, that i understand that since I am not God, things can still go wrong even if I predict they won't go wrong. That's why I still tread carefully, staking strategically.

So, can we please stick to playing?

5 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obatine: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Rahkman:
how do you withdraw from skrill to your bank account,do you transfer it elsewhere where or buy crypto?

I can withdraw my earnings to both my DOM & SKRILL accounts & that’s because I’ve used both options to make deposits to BET365.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
chibulati:

Please I need to register to this 360 site.. What do they require for verification and can I withdraw dirreclty to Nigerian account?

You need either a national ID card (not NIN slip) or a drivers licence, and an address proof (a stamped account statement or nepa bill) You can deposit and fund with skrill or Netteler.

Until my account was limited early this year, Bet365, Netteller, or skrill doesnt accept GTBank naira master cards. But they do accept visa cards.

Naira arbitrage was so profitable and easy, prior to this useless international spending limit and restrictions. What I did then was fund my Betfair or bet365 account with my UBA visa card at the official exchange rate. Then back and lay a few bets, withdraw to netteller and sell to exchangers, way above the official naira to dollar exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sapeleboy911:

You need either a national ID card (not NIN slip) or a drivers licence, and an address proof (a stamped account statement or nepa bill) You can deposit and fund with skrill or Netteler.

Until my account was limited early this year, Bet365, Netteller, or skrill doesnt accept GTBank naira master cards. But they do accept visa cards.

Naira arbitrage was so profitable and easy, prior to this useless international spending limit and restrictions. What I did then was fund my Betfair or bet365 account with my UBA visa card at the official exchange rate. Then back and lay a few bets, withdraw to netteller and sell to exchangers, way above the official naira to dollar exchange rate.
I think I should consider this bet365.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by raypapy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Op thanks you thank God..
Manchester city nearly give me stroke
Lolss
More greens

4 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by lordparcel: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
raypapy:
Lolss
More greens
Haaland to the rescue grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 4.
Find attached my ticket.

Game won

Away

Home
Man City vs Fulham

Away

That was one hell of a game, Man City! Apologises for picking a game that almost increased your BP. grin I never saw the red card coming. Thank God the ticket won, eventually. Better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
raypapy:
Lolss
More greens
grin

Somehow I believed they were going to win even with the red card. Man City are that good when they are in their element with Haaland there.

I had 9k cashout after Man City got the red card, but I didn't cash out. I had faith. Find attached the screenshot.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
I have 10 odds that's currently running. I just decided to play around today with one 3k I wanted to use to buy Nkwobi and it appears the game is already coming grin

1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by phr0nesis(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:

That was one hell of a game, Man City! Apologises for picking a game that almost increased your BP. grin I never saw the red card coming. Thank God the ticket won, eventually. Better days ahead.
There's no need for any apology oga. I'm sure the whole Earth played Man City today one way or the other (Win; over 2.5; score both halves etc). Man City not winning today would would have sliced the entire solar system. If you hadn't included Man city, I definitely would have added it. Infact I went and played it live at 1:1 when the odd had gone up

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by lordparcel: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Betting is profitable if you have risk management

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
phr0nesis:

There's no need for any apology oga. I'm sure the whole Earth played Man City today one way or the other (Win; over 2.5; score both halves etc). Man City not winning today would would have sliced the entire solar system. If you hadn't included Man city, I definitely would have added it. Infact I went and played it live at 1:1 when the odd had gone up
You are correct, Sir. No vex. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Rahkman: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bros u just made 60710 naira in the space of 4 days shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Should Jose Peseiro Stay As Super Eagles Boss After Final Loss? / Chiamaka Nnadozie Wins CAF Female Goalkeeper Of The Year 2023 / Guardiola On Arteta: "Arsenal Have A Manager For Many Years, He Loves The Club!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.