Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking (11364 Views)

How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Make Over 100k Profit Every Month Following My Superb 2odds Daily. / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by sulorog(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sapeleboy911:

That is the norm with threads like this. Post a couple of tips to prove yourself then source for VIP members that will pay for a subscription.

That is what Twotipster did, he did a free trial for some days and start asking for subscription and when I subscribe it was a free trial. The game was loss, back to back to back loss,and make me loss my whole capital, the fool is telling me to give me 2 more trials that he will deliver. And he refused to return my money and what will happen to him, since he don't want to return my money.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by moststylish(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2022
2 losses
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Patrickker(m): 5:11am On Nov 09, 2022
sulorog:

That is what Twotipster did, he did a free trial for some days and start asking for subscription and when I subscribe it was a free trial. The game was loss, back to back to back loss,and make me loss my whole capital, the fool is telling me to give me 2 more trials that he will deliver. And he refused to return my money and what will happen to him, since he don't want to return my money.
Sorry about that. So you subscribed too? Please, did he give u games yesterday too?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Nerich042: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2022
moststylish:
2 losses

Only a newbie in betting will fall for Op's tricks.
5 days trial is never enough to ascertain a punter's ability.

He posted games for just 5 days and started asking for subscription, as if he was talking to fools. If he is consistently making money from betting as he claimed, he ought not to be in a haste to ask for subscription.

An average Nigerian is always searching for those he will take advantage of

5 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Nerich042:

Only a newbie in betting will fall for Op's tricks.
5 days trial is never enough to ascertain a punter's ability.

He posted games for just 5 days and started asking for subscription, as if he was talking to fools. If he is consistently making money from betting as he claimed, he ought not to be in a haste to ask for subscription.

An average Nigerian is always searching for those he will take advantage of
Please, tell me if this is an average Nigerian looking for who to take advantage of:

1. I always cried out here in this thread that the games are analysed, predicted and not fixed and that there will be losses. Refer to my original post. I never held myself out as an alpha and omega of betting. In fact, after every winning, I always sounded a note of warning in this thread that no one should stake more than 20% of their fund. That's because I don't, too. Is that someone who wants to take advantage of others? People honestly believe I could go straight 10 days without a loss? Na I never buy house? You sef reason am. Some guys no dey hear word. Someone told you make sure you never stake more 20% of your fund on any ticket!! I carry trumpet dey blow. Some still stake everything on one ticket!!! Those who are following my strategy are still game like me. In betting, you only go in with money you can afford to lose. That's what I do. Me wey dey quickly lock my money for pygyvest, you think say I no wise? I could have as well stake my full salary on a ticket as e be say e sure nau. But that's not so!

2. I play my own games with over 15k every day. How many punters are transparent enough to show you their tickets? 90% of them don't even play their own games. Find attached my own losses for the two days. By your logic, am I not also taking advantage of myself?

3. Last night after we recorded two losses, I gave an option to refund those who wanted a refund and I made some refunds to those who indicated interest and I apologised profusely for their losses despite nursing my own loss of over 30k. Is that someone who wants to take advantage of others?

I understand a lot of people here have abused betting and subscription. I understand that. But not everyone is jobless and surviving on bet. I am working, my good man and betting is a side hustle. The problem has always been people see betting as get-rich-quick scheme and it's not. It takes patience and discipline. Omo, you must lose!

Why ask for money then from people? If I am going to help you make money and do the job of predicting for you, it's only reciprocal I get appreciated and that too is a source of money for me. I no dey hide anything. I bear it all out. No one put a gun to anyone's head to subscribe. It's a choice to join me to play my own game. It's a choice not to. You only talk of taking advantage of others when I misrepresent facts. I never lied or claimed to do what I have not been doing. Whatever I said are facts that I supported with evidence.

If you see the games wey cut our two tickets, even you go weak. I have attached them.

I full ground. I still dey play. Na from this betting I take dey do some of my side spendings. Discipline have brought me this far and will take me further in this game.

8 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by moststylish(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Most of all this top teams disappoint when needed the most

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2022
moststylish:
2 losses
You came here to announce the losses and set me up for dragging (which is okay), but you never told them I offered you a refund of your subscriptions last night immediately Milan drew and couldn't win either half, despite the fact that I suffered a loss too. It's all good, my man. No grudges. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by pafra(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2022
BetInvestment:
You came here to announce the losses and set me up for dragging (which is okay), but you never told them I offered you a refund of your subscriptions last night immediately Milan drew and couldn't win either half. It's all good, my man. No grudges. Peace.

Nobody is perfect in this game. Who could have thought Madrid will lose?

That is football for you. Keep doing what you know best, surprise like this are inevitable in football.

No need for explanation. Keep working with those that believe in you

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2022
pafra:

Nobody is perfect in this game. Who could have thought Madrid will lose?

That is football for you. Keep doing what you know best, surprise like this are inevitable in football.

No need for explanation. Keep working with those that believe in you
I played Madrid X2. They got a red card before they conceded the third goal. Without that red card, Madrid would have at least drew that match. I did everything right, my man!

The reason I am taking time to explain is to set the record straight. Sometimes, it's good to tell your story and not leave in the hands of others who might try to give a skewed account.

Despite my two losses, I have won way more than I have lost and I am sure I will keep winning more than I lose. I will help those who are also playing my games to win more than they lose.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Nerich042: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2022
BetInvestment:
Please, tell me if this is an average Nigerian looking for who to take advantage of:

1. I always cried out here in this thread that the games are analysed, predicted and not fixed and that there will be losses. Refer to my original post. I never held myself out as an alpha and omega of betting. In fact, after every winning, I always sounded a note of warning in this thread that no one should stake more than 20% of their fund. That's because I don't, too. Is that someone who wants to take advantage of others? People honestly believe I could go straight 10 days without a loss? Na I never buy house? You sef reason am. Some guys no dey hear word. Someone told you make sure you never stake more 20% of your fund on any ticket!! I carry trumpet dey blow. Some still stake everything on one ticket!!! Those who are following my strategy are still game like me. In betting, you only go in with money you can afford to lose. That's what I do. Me wey dey quickly lock my money for pygyvest, you think say I no wise? I could have as well stake my full salary on a ticket as e be say e sure nau. But that's not so!

2. I play my own games with over 15k every day. How many punters are transparent enough to show you their tickets? 90% of them don't even play their own games. Find attached my own losses for the two days. By your logic, am I not also taking advantage of myself?

3. Last night after we recorded two losses, I gave an option to refund those who wanted a refund and I made some refunds to those who indicated interest and I apologised profusely for their losses despite nursing my own loss of over 30k. Is that someone who wants to take advantage of others?

I understand a lot of people here have abused betting and subscription. I understand that. But not everyone is jobless and surviving on bet. I am working, my good man and betting is a side hustle. The problem has always been people see betting as get-rich-quick scheme and it's not. It takes patience and discipline. Omo, you must lose!

Why ask for money then from people? If I am going to help you make money and do the job of predicting for you, it's only reciprocal I get appreciated and that too is a source of money for me. I no dey hide anything. I bear it all out. No one put a gun to anyone's head to subscribe. It's a choice to join me to play my own game. It's a choice not to. You only talk of taking advantage of others when I misrepresent facts. I never lied or claimed to do what I have not been doing. Whatever I said are facts that I supported with evidence.

If you see the games wey cut our two tickets, even you go weak. I have attached them.

I full ground. I still dey play. Na from this betting I take dey do some of my side spendings. Discipline have brought me this far and will take me further in this game.

A labourer deserves his wage, I therefore have no issue with u charging people for ur service. My only issue with u is the way and manner the said subscription was hastily introduced like an hungry person who can't wait to start earning from people.

Yes, losses are inevitable in betting and no one was expecting 100% clean performance from u, unless a newbie. My point is that ur audience deserves 2 to 4 weeks free games, to enable them make a well informed decision before risking their hard earned money. I was following what u were doing but introducing subscription after just 5 days was a big red flag.

I personally achieved 5/6 winning rate of 2 odds last week but that was just luck, which wouldn't make me to start parading myself as a good punter or start searching for those I will bill in the name of subscription.

Peace!

6 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Nerich042:

A labourer deserves his wage, I therefore have no issue with u charging people for ur service. My only issue with u is the way and manner the said subscription was hastily introduced like an hungry person who can't wait to start earning from people.

Yes, losses are inevitable in betting and no one was expecting 100% clean performance from u, unless a newbie. My point is that ur audience deserves 2 to 4 weeks free games, to enable them make a well informed decision before risking their hard earned money. I was following what u were doing but introducing subscription after just 5 days was a big red flag.

I personally achieved 5/6 winning rate of 2 odds last week but that was just luck, which wouldn't make me to start parading myself as a good punter or start searching for those I will bill in the name of subscription.

Peace!
He say like who dey hungry grin That one enter. You wey no dey hungry dey nairaland dey follow every betting thread looking for 3 - 4 weeks free games to make money. I see you, my man. You get mouth! But you are not sleek.

I can still do one year free games and people like you will still ask for 10 years of free games.

You have recorded 5/6 wins, impressive! Please, share with everyone here, don't be selfish and drop free games for 3 - 4 weeks. You don't need to parade yourself as a good punter as I did to benevolently share your games. Just share for 3 -4 weeks and we will appreciate you, my good man.

For me, I have abandoned this thread and I have been making refunds to those I hurt with those losses, even though I had a fair share of the brunt.

I only came here to tell my honest story which I have done. I give you reign of this thread. You are now the new OP. Please do feel free to share your own games here using this thread.

I am no longer asking for subscription and no one should message me to subscribe. Let me predict and play my games privately as I was doing before now.

Only those who want to register their companies and Trademark can message me.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Rockingsonman: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
This business is a marathon and not a sprint.

Telling people you will refund them after any loss is like claiming you can win 30days in a month. The objective is to record more wins than losses and the target is to make xyz amount (depending on your capital) at the end of the month.

So you should have told your subscribers that patience is another key in this venture.

Even the best of punters all over the world proclaim it loud to their followers that there will be red days but what matters most is the final outcome at the end of the journey. In other words you can lose some battles but at the end win the war.

Abeg nothing do you bros.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obaaderemi: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
BetInvestment:
He say like who dey hungry grin That one enter. You wey no dey hungry dey nairaland dey follow every betting thread looking for 3 - 4 weeks free games to make money. I see you, my man. You get mouth! But you are not sleek.

I can still do one year free games and people like you will still ask for 10 years of free games.

You have recorded 5/6 wins, impressive! Please, share with everyone here, don't be selfish and drop free games for 3 - 4 weeks. You don't need to parade yourself as a good punter as I did to benevolently share your games. Just share for 3 -4 weeks and we will appreciate you, my good man.

For me, I have abandoned this thread and I have been making refunds to those I hurt with those losses, even though I had a fair share of the brunt.

I only came here to tell my honest story which I have done. I give you reign of this thread. You are now the new OP. Please do feel free to share your own games here using this thread.

I am no longer asking for subscription and no one should message me to subscribe. Let me predict and play my games privately as I was doing before now.

Only those who want to register their companies and Trademark can message me.

Peace.
Refunding ke?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by netpro(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
Refunding ke?

I think any refund will automatically entail terminating their transaction.

Losing is painful. But if people should follow instruction and use only 20% at a time, even 10 straight loses will not wipe out fund. Because it will always be a 20% of what is left.

Good number of guys I know in this game who are making it, use 1% to 5% at a time.

Also patience is key. If you calm down and do your due diligence for 6 months, you did be amazed at the result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obaaderemi: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
netpro:

I think any refund will automatically entail terminating their transaction.

Losing is painful. But if people should follow instruction and use only 20% at a time, even 10 straight loses will not wipe out fund. Because it will always be a 20% of what is left.

Good guys I know in this game uses 1% to 5% at a time.

Also patience is key. If you calm down an do your due diligence for 6 months, you did be amazed at the result.
The reason the betting houses are still in business is that people will never follow that 20% idea.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nothing is sure in betting you might win for 3 months straight but trust me in the end the bookie will always win......except you are billy walters
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by netpro(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Nothing is sure in betting you might win for 3 months straight but trust me in the end the bookie will always win......except you are billy walters

I disagree sir.

You will always be in profit if you do the following:
- Set aside a Bet Capital from the beginning. (Bankroll)
- Money management of 1 - 20% of Capital on a one Ticket daily. Decide a specific percentage within that range and stick to it.
- Pick your games carefully. Keep it minimal. Ignore the odds. I know people that play only one game daily. Just one even it is 1.2 odds or more. You can decide 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Cashout periodically. Withdraw a certain percentage of your profit in a specific time. Weekly or Monthly.

All these boundaries will keep you focused and disciplined. You may not be the wealthiest, but you are sure of regular income.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obaaderemi: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
netpro:

I disagree sir.

You will always be in profit if you do the following:
- Set aside a Bet Capital from the beginning. (Bankroll)
- Money management of 1 - 20% of Capital on a one Ticket daily. Decide a specific percentage within that range and stick to it.
- Pick your games carefully. Keep it minimal. Ignore the odds. I know people that play only one game daily. Just one even it is 1.2 odds or more. You can decide 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Cashout periodically. Withdraw a certain percentage of your profit in a specific time. Weekly or Monthly.

All these boundaries will keep you focused and disciplined. You may not be the wealthiest, but you are sure of regular income.
You are right. This is exactly what affected the op. Your 3rd point. He didn't pick the games carefully, believing big teams win easily. He thought ac Milan and real Madrid would win.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by sulorog(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Patrickker:

Sorry about that. So you subscribed too? Please, did he give u games yesterday too?
No, I text him , I don't need his game because he is using us to do try and error. And he does not play his game. Anybody that know him to tell him to return my money.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by jerosman2: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
hmm nah wawo
Sapeleboy911:

Yeah, I was using a strategy called value betting. And all soft bookmakers frown at value and arbitrage bettors.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by IndianRomeo: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2022
I don't know why people don't like to read instructions. The OP said it is prediction, not fixed match. The OP said use 20% of your bank roll on each ticket. Your total bank roll is the money you can afford to lose. The OP also staked on the tickets. I don't know why a lot of under 18 years are in to betting.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by moststylish(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
IndianRomeo:
I don't know why people don't like to read instructions. The OP said it is prediction, not fixed match. The OP said use 20% of your bank roll on each ticket. Your total bank roll is the money you can afford to lose. The OP also staked on the tickets. I don't know why a lot of under 18 years are in to betting.
bro it's bad omen to start with 2 losses in a roll

4 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by KosiGee(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lots of tickets would be affected in about 5mins.

Guardiola And Man City about to make that happen.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by felije: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2022
netpro:

When can we expect update on the VIP group? Also emails are not responded to. Waiting.
bro can I get your contact
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by lolu2019: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2022
To be honest,u people should a followed the op instructions. Always bet with what u can afford to lose.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by chibulati: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2022
sulorog:

Mehn... When they start talking about VIP sh!t, I don't bother.... For a game we all know there is no 100% guarantee of winning....
Mehn I don't bother
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BIGPhilip09(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Skyehigher1: 3:31pm On Feb 01
Bro please let win together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Should Jose Peseiro Stay As Super Eagles Boss After Final Loss? / Chiamaka Nnadozie Wins CAF Female Goalkeeper Of The Year 2023 / Guardiola On Arteta: "Arsenal Have A Manager For Many Years, He Loves The Club!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.