Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking (11368 Views)

How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Make Over 100k Profit Every Month Following My Superb 2odds Daily. / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Rahkman: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
Won. Boy, you are solid!
omo the guy too sabi

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by lordtosan(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who be This guy? Bros any amount you charge, I go pay you
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by moststylish(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
I support a VIP group where matured people will be added, but mercy for us with the payment amount o
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by EngrKemp: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
He is not even interested in money like other ppl.
He only wants to be appreciated.
He needs to be on this thread to keep it going.
Betinvestment where are you?

Pls we need ur comment
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by fxyoube(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
lordtosan:

Guy calm down....

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by fxyoube(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Please note that:

Day 5 is my last game here — win or lose. Omo, I no get strength again for too many public engagements. I no dey vex o. Don't get me wrong. I want to restrict the people who can engage me. I will give out my WhatsApp number/email address soon to only serious people who want to play and I will charge a token for my time — I realise that people value what they pay for and toy with free stuffs.

Bro, waiting for details. But please let the price reasonable. So majority can afford it... Thanks in advance..
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 5.
Game won
Sportybet code: 213202B2

Yes
Home Team to Win Either Half
Copenhagen vs Lyngby BK

Over 1.5
Over/Under
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven

Draw or Away
Double Chance
Tottenham vs Liverpool

5 wins in a roll. It can only be God. I'm done with this thread.

For those asking for VIP group, I sincerely don't have any and I don't think I have the time to operate one. I will see if I can work out something before this week runs out and revert. We could do monthly payment or weekly. Not sure for now. Let's see.

Make I go iron clothes for work against Monday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by munachiso58(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
boss anything u say we wait for u
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by fxyoube(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:

5 wins in a roll. It can only be God. I'm done with this thread.

For those asking for VIP group, I sincerely don't have any and I don't think I have the time to operate one. I will see if I can work out something before this week runs out and revert. We could do monthly payment or weekly. Not sure for now. Let's see.

Make I go iron clothes for work against Monday.

Bro, thanks for all the free games,,, but please don't leave us these way after given us hope...

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
If you want to keep recieving my games, You can message me using my email or WhatsApp
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
munachiso58:
boss anything u say we wait for u
You can message me using my email or WhatsApp number:
betinvestment202@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
fxyoube:

Bro, waiting for details. But please let the price reasonable. So majority can afford it... Thanks in advance..
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
moststylish:
I support a VIP group where matured people will be added, but mercy for us with the payment amount o
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
lordtosan:
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by alhaji04: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2022
BetInvestment:
You can message me using this link:

https:///6wuwkm
I'll suggest u drop your whatsapp number and ur subscription token fee here, so that anyone that contacts u already know what to do, and again sir, for those of us not on whatsap or telegram. thanks.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2022
alhaji04:

I'll suggest u drop your whatsapp number and ur subscription token fee here, so that anyone that contacts u already know what to do, and again sir, for those of us not on whatsap or telegram. thanks.

You can message me via my email or WhatsApp number:

betinvestment202@gmail.com or
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 12:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Alright. Here is my WhatsApp number. Only call if it's urgent.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2022
By the way, I am also a CAC accredited agent.

I help Clients register their business names and companies. I also do post-incorporation filings and provide company secretarial services.

I also help Clients obtain their Tax Identification Number (TIN), do their SCUML registration and Trademark registration.

You can reach me with this same number 0.8087487029 or my email address: betinvestment202@gmail.com.

I also give an introducer fee, if you refer someone to me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
I also do trademark registration. You get an introducer fee whenever you refer others to register with me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by netpro(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
BetInvestment:
I also do trademark registration. You get an introducer fee whenever you refer others to register with me.

When can we expect update on the VIP group? Also emails are not responded to. Waiting.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by alhaji04: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
BetInvestment:
If you want to keep recieving my games, You can message me using my email or WhatsApp number:
I sent u an sms, please kindly reply. the number ends with ....94. thank you.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
netpro:

When can we expect update on the VIP group? Also emails are not responded to. Waiting.

All mails have now been responded to.

Please reach me with this number on WhatsApp No: 0.8087487029

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by LORDLARGE(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Bizsquad:
B944rzwzccqsca-3857038 And B927rwpwareasc-2482869. Wkend games Z2FMN3. YZVMDQ & YZYNC2

You did well
can you run something similar again pls?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Bizsquad: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
LORDLARGE:

You did well can you run something similar again pls?
sure wkend games soon
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Bizsquad: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
LORDLARGE:

You did well can you run something similar again pls?
wkend game 3269RL7

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by LORDLARGE(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bizsquad:
wkend game 3269RL7
Thanks..
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by sulorog(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
LORDLARGE:

Thanks..
Which betting company code is these please?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by jerosman2: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Why was your account limited?Was it because of the arbitrage?
Sapeleboy911:

You need either a national ID card (not NIN slip) or a drivers licence, and an address proof (a stamped account statement or nepa bill) You can deposit and fund with skrill or Netteler.

Until my account was limited early this year, Bet365, Netteller, or skrill doesnt accept GTBank naira master cards. But they do accept visa cards.

Naira arbitrage was so profitable and easy, prior to this useless international spending limit and restrictions. What I did then was fund my Betfair or bet365 account with my UBA visa card at the official exchange rate. Then back and lay a few bets, withdraw to netteller and sell to exchangers, way above the official naira to dollar exchange rate.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Nerich042: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Op started this thread just to search for subscribers that will be contributing money for him. I just hope that those he has lured will not end up regretting shaa
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
jerosman2:
Why was your account limited?Was it because of the arbitrage?

Yeah, I was using a strategy called value betting. And all soft bookmakers frown at value and arbitrage bettors.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nerich042:
Op started this thread just to search for subscribers that will be contributing money for him. I just hope that those he has lured will not end up regretting shaa
That is the norm with threads like this. Post a couple of tips to prove yourself then source for VIP members that will pay for a subscription.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Should Jose Peseiro Stay As Super Eagles Boss After Final Loss? / Chiamaka Nnadozie Wins CAF Female Goalkeeper Of The Year 2023 / Guardiola On Arteta: "Arsenal Have A Manager For Many Years, He Loves The Club!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.