Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking (11363 Views)

How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Make Over 100k Profit Every Month Following My Superb 2odds Daily. / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Rahkman:
Bros u just made 60710 naira in the space of 4 days shocked
If Barca wins this game (10 odds I playfully predicted and staked with 3k+), it's 100k, my man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by EngrKemp: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
How come I'm just seeing all the goodies today eh?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by EngrKemp: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
How come I'm just seeing all the goodies today eh?
Nawao .

Bros let me join u from this junction.
Kindly quote me when u drop tomorrow games.....
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Rahkman: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
If Barca wins this game (10 odds I playfully predicted and staked with 3k+), it's 100k, my man.
congrats my bro

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Rahkman:
congrats my bro
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
I have 10 odds that's currently running. I just decided to play around today with one 3k I wanted to use to buy Nkwobi and it appears the game is already coming grin

Game won

Already made 100k in less than 5 days and we still have more than 20 days left to go in this month. Incredible. shocked

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
As you win, remember to save at least 30% of your weekly or monthly winning. I use pygyvest safelock to save (find attached my today's transaction).

Also, don't forget to eat from your winnings — some kind times eh, stroll enter better restaurant, buy good food and eat. Buy clothes too. Buy some small small nice things for yourself.

More importantly, send money to your parents, please. Even if they had offended you while growing up, forgive them. Send money to your loved ones.

I am not just here to give you games to play, I am here to help you manage your winnings and drop some financial tips. As we go on, if you are an avid reader like me, I will also drop financial books for you to read.

Finally and most importantly, you will never go wrong with prayers. A simple prayer like "God please help me", can change the trajectory of your life. Never forget to pray.

See today's ticket in my next post

In line with the above, I had earlier sent 10% of my winnings to my mum with faith that the 10 odds will win and it did kiss. Always send money to your parents. Never underestimate the prayers of your parents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by sulorog(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good evening Bros, please add this 10 odds to your games please.
Congratulations for your win, am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
sulorog:
Good evening Bros, please add this 10 odds to your games please.
Congratulations for your win, am happy for you.
Not my thing. I just decided to catch fun with the 3k+ interest pygyvest gave me for saving with them today and I am still pleasantly surprised the game won.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by sulorog(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Not my thing. I just decided to catch fun with the 3k+ interest pygyvest gave me for saving with them today and I am still pleasantly surprised the game won.
Ok, when are you dropping another game for us, I have not play any of your game. I just open sporty bet account but my problem is I don't know where to put the code of your game. If you add bet9ja code to your game not that you are playing it just to help us that have the app on our phone
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by alhaji04: 12:23am On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Bros, please don't forget to add betking code to ur next game. thanks
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2022
alhaji04:

Bros, please don't forget to add betking code to ur next game. thanks
Sir, you mean after staying up to go through tons of games, analysing them and sharing them here, I should still go to betking and book the game for you? This is totally an unfair request. You cannot do as little as booking the game yourself, Sir?

Then, maybe, this should be a paid service — for my time.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by alhaji04: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Sir, you mean after staying up to go through tons of games, analysing them and sharing them here, I should still go to betking and book the game for you? This is totally an unfair request. You cannot do as little as booking the game yourself, Sir?

Then, maybe, this should be a paid service — for my time.
Oga mi, no vex for me sir. sorry 4 the request.
Please sir, how long will u share this trading with us? so we can get ready.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by alhaji04: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Kcmichael na here i dey now, make i try my luck for this place... dat other guy i no understand am, before him go put me for wahala.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Aderr: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Only 4 games?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by EngrKemp: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
How is this pygyvest interest rate like?
How much interest can I get if I put 100k for example?

Meanwhile I just arrived for ur games .
I want to start today ..never seen or played ur games before
Wrlldone Sir
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by EngrKemp: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Clubs are loosing players because of world cup so tipsters should know because it may affect teams

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by munachiso58(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2022
pls drop today game for us pls i beg
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by icankel: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Your doing very well bro, well done

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by gentiles(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2022
Good Games

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by EngrKemp: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Bro kindly drop ur games on time today.
Ppl dey go Church and some other engagements as today is Sunday
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2022
Day 5.

Sportybet code: 213202B2

Yes
Home Team to Win Either Half
Copenhagen vs Lyngby BK

Over 1.5
Over/Under
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven

Draw or Away
Double Chance
Tottenham vs Liverpool

1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by lordparcel: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 5.

Yes
Copenhagen vs Lyngby BK

Over 1.5
Over/Under
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven

Draw or Away
Double Chance
Tottenham vs Liverpool
Yu no de fear Tottenham

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2022
lordparcel:

Yu no de fear Tottenham
I dey fear them, na why I stake against them because Liverpool will beat them. Tottenham that cannot keep clean sheet. grin
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by lordparcel: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
I dey fear them, na why stake against them because Liverpool will beat them.
Tottenham fit beat Liverpool
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2022
lordparcel:

Tottenham fit beat Liverpool
I agree with you. Is that okay, now?

That's the game I have played. It's all sheer luck and nothing is guaranteed.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Please note that:

Day 5 is my last game here — win or lose. Omo, I no get strength again for too many public engagements. I no dey vex o. Don't get me wrong. I want to restrict the people who can engage me. I will give out my WhatsApp number/email address soon to only serious people who want to play and I will charge a token for my time — I realise that people value what they pay for and toy with free stuffs.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Somebody posted free games, with betting codes, and screenshots same games and markets to stake. He did all these for free without asking for a dime from anyone. Yet people are still asking for other betting platforms' booking codes. This is laziness and a greedy sense of entitlement at its peak. Na wa for una.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obaaderemi: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Please note that:

Day 5 is my last game here — win or lose. Omo, I no get strength again for too many public engagements. I no dey vex o. Don't get me wrong. I want to restrict the people who can engage me. I will give out my WhatsApp number/email address soon to only serious people who want to play and I will charge a token for my time — I realise that people value what they pay for and toy with free stuffs.
if dis one comes, you be real pro. That Tottenham Liverpool thing is the biggest prediction you've made here.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by lordparcel: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by EngrKemp: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 5.

Yes
Copenhagen vs Lyngby BK

Over 1.5
Over/Under
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven

Draw or Away
Double Chance
Tottenham vs Liverpool
Bro win or loose u r good.
I waited for u but didn't see ur game n I left for church .
Came on just now to see u actually posted games .
Anyway,my luck no shine to play ur games.
Send me ur whatsapp no.

Or add me,I want to start tomorrow with u.
I don't mind token on ur games

080775...7..9372. My WhatsApp
Add me tonight so I can reason with u
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obaaderemi: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
BetInvestment:
Day 5.
Yes Home Team to Win Either Half Copenhagen vs Lyngby BK
Over 1.5 Over/Under Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven
Draw or Away Double Chance Tottenham vs Liverpool
Won. Boy, you are solid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2012 3rd Place: Ghana Vs Mali (0 - 2) On 11th February 2012 / AFCON 2023: Should Jose Peseiro Stay As Super Eagles Boss After Final Loss? / Chiamaka Nnadozie Wins CAF Female Goalkeeper Of The Year 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.