Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family (90174 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Jamie1000: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2022
No amount is too big for freedom and good life for your family. Naija is brain draining and economy isn't getting better.

6 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by ppogba: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2022
Oleash:
All these is based on analysis of going for masters. How about the cost of relocation as a sort after professional with relocation package: visa, flight and accomodation paid for? VIP airport pickup and jobs with over 60k salary. There's a global talent visa and jobs for highly skilled professionals. Yet, people shortchange themselves to go through "student route".

There is NOBODY that fits the criteria you mentioned that will go through the " student route'".
It may also interest you to know that jobs that fits the description are not only hard to come by but also not on the floor for easy pick.
In case you want to insult me, go through your post before you do.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Pojomojo:
Team JAPA are among the lazy and irrational citizens. I wonder why many don’t think of the reason why they found themeselves to be citizens of Nigeria.

JAPA mentality IMO you have no plan to influence your nation or your society, it appears you’re not in tune with the purpose of your existence but only focused on your personal interest.

We’ve been lied to that life is what we felt it is when actually it’s extremely the opposite of what we’ve been told.

Don’t be surprised that citizens of civilized countries are tied of their country just as we’re tied too. Strict laws we don’t follow here, you’ll get there and comport yourself meanwhile, their citizens are tied of such laws cause they know some countries are lawless.

Wow, humanity on the run to nowhere when nothing is chasing them but themselves and they lament it’s life.
This money for relocation is enough to set up a micro enterprise to meet the fast growing population in Nigeria / Neighboring African country, with a plan for upgrade of the business as the cash flow increases. There is no free launch any where in the world. Africa has a lot of gap and opportunities to be filled and harnessed. All the same relocation is good with respective individual evaluation of the opportunities and risk.
For every thing in life, there is time and season for every one, so it is always good to get prepared for the opportunities.

My advise is that individual should relocate on personal reasons and not because your close friend or family member has travelled to the UK or Canada, The case varies and individual potentials, opportunities and luck varies.

A family of 4 that have truly "Japa" to the UK knows your total initial cost is highly exaggerated for the popular one-year masters.

1. School fees can be paid at an official rate (less than 500 nairas) and some schools require a 2k or 5k pounds deposit. This drops the tuition deposit to about 1m to 2.5m. If I assume a 5k deposit, it saves 2m nairas compared to yours.

2. For proof of funds (in interest), you need tuition balance + living expenses. Most school tuition is less than 13,000 pounds, and there are schools with less than 10000 pounds tuition. If you deposit 5000 pounds (2.5m nairas) for a 13,000-pound school, you will need about 8000 pounds (4m nairas) more for the tuition balance. You will also need 29,000 pounds for living expenses for a family of 4 outside London. (29,000+8000) pounds= 37,000 pounds (about 17.5m naira). At 3.5% interest, 17.5m naira will yield 612,500 naira. Saves about 1.9 million nairas compared to yours.

To-be continued..
All the best.!
Peace

That's your personal opinion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by MrBroke(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2022
stacyadams:
Any how una wan twist the grammar, until African leaders wake up and fix them countries.. Then any body is free to japa if you have the money......Nigeria failed us.we can continue voting in the wrong people...

What have you done for a change if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Creativity22: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Chai e be like say one needs to abort his mission of japa, with this kind money, one will leave like a king in naija
Not true. Go and ask business owners how far. People who own cold room, hotes e.t.c most business needs power, but there is no electticity and the price of gas is #900 per litre

9 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by bonnyhope: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2022
ecolime:
@OP: You copied this content directly from LinkedIn. You could do well to acknowledge the writer.

Don't mind the op

He should be sued for plagiarism
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Tycyborg(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2022
stacyadams:
Any how una wan twist the grammar, until African leaders wake up and fix them countries.. Then any body is free to japa if you have the money......Nigeria failed us.we can continue voting in the wrong people...

Even if Africa is built to any length it will still happen this way... Especially Nigerians... I have not seen citizen complain as Nigerians do. I have been to some African countries that are not even as okay as Nigeria but they don't complain as Nigerians... Nigerians are full of greed and hate and very tribalistic to the core and lastly we are all hypocrite.
So nothing will change.
An example is someone repairing generator and he was complaining that nepa doesn't bring light... Then I asked him if nepa brings light what will you do... He replied bro I no follow you talk na nepa I dey talk about... The question hit him so hard... Because he is a full hypocrite.
We are all corrupt but fast to balme politicians, we all are making the country crumble with our greed but we are fast to shot nothing is working in Nigeria. We defend crimes like thieves, cyber theft and prostitution yet we are fast to blame poverty are the government and funny enough we all claim to be religious. Who are we fooling... The people we called government are they not the citizen like myself and you? The government are the civil servants without civil servants there is no government but yet we don't want to account for our greed and we blame just one single person out of hundreds is that not bigger than been called hypocrite. A country where we use black market to judge currency exchange because it matches our illustration.
The Nigerian citizens are the doom of this country.

16 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by AngelicBeing: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2022
cheesy
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by KingsleyIsrael: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2022
when jonathan was in power u could virtually buy anything whether cheap or costly. but now 1000 be like 200 then
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by InvertedHammer: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2022
QuinModah:
Last Friday, I hugged one of my most impressive colleagues goodbye. He turned away, sobbing. I turned away with voice quaking, realizing what a big loss he would be.

Later that evening, I had another get-together with a second friend who relocates this week. While discussing his massive expense, he suddenly slouched in his chair, stressfully squeezed the empty ragolis bottle in his hands and concluded:

"Oremi, this relocation has cost me almost everything"
"You don’t want to know!" He further sighed "You don’t."

Today, with the help and data from three (3) relocating friends, I compile the rough cost (below) for prospective relocating families (focus on UK) and a poem for my friend and Nigeria:

Cost of Japa from Nigeria for a family of 4= 180k
Renewal of Passport
Official rate 22k
Accelerated rate 45k
Some pay as high as 75k

Transcript 75k
Usually, one parent is a student
30-45k for school runs
25-30k to send

Estimated Tuition fee deposit
11,000-18,000-pound sterling
4.5m most schools want 50% deposit

Proof of fund (In deposit)
Family of 4 need 25m in deposited in an accoun 2-3 months

UK Visa 1.4m
Family of 4 pay 475-pound sterling

NHF
Family of 4 pay 875-pound sterling

Flight ticket 2.8m
Depending on booking
700k person x4
Some have booked as high as 1.2m

Arrival Accommodation 4.4m
1st Month shortlet 200-pound sterling per week
refundable deposit of 250 pound
First 6 months at 750 pounds

Total Cost 19m for family of four to UK not Canada or US. It can be cheaper or more

Oremi, I hope we meet again,
as you japa to find fresh grain,
to return if Nigeria again reigns?
God, will any leader ever end this drain?
But prayers will be in vain,
if in 2023, unwisely we vote again.

God bless everyone who has relocated. God bless everyone staying behind. God bless #Nigeria.
/

The biggest loser is the man who sells everything in Nigeria to relocate his whole family abroad. He stands at least a 90% chance of losing his wife and family too once they migrate. That's the reality people hate to discuss. cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al36v8NlWkE

/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by simongonner: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Konjiboii:
Don't let anyone fool you oh, you see those first 5 comments,DO NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUS. if you can japa legitimately while having a job over there you are good. And you will recover the funds you spent processing your travel easy. The way Naija is going right now it will be foolish not to have a plan B, japa is not just for you alone but your kids and next generation to have an option in life, fvck patriotism and do what's best for YOU and YOUR family.naija is not worth it.
no mind them. Which kind suffer we never see for Nigeria,wey na Abroad wey government don create the convenient environment to thrive we go dey fear.. and some wan still vote APC again..

2 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by jameshow: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Pojomojo:
Team JAPA are among the lazy and irrational citizens. I wonder why many don’t think of the reason why they found themeselves to be citizens of Nigeria.

JAPA mentality IMO you have no plan to influence your nation or your society, it appears you’re not in tune with the purpose of your existence but only focused on your personal interest.

We’ve been lied to that life is what we felt it is when actually it’s extremely the opposite of what we’ve been told.

Don’t be surprised that citizens of civilized countries are tied of their country just as we’re tied too. Strict laws we don’t follow here, you’ll get there and comport yourself meanwhile, their citizens are tied of such laws cause they know some countries are lawless.

Wow, humanity on the run to nowhere when nothing is chasing them but themselves and they lament it’s life.
This money for relocation is enough to set up a micro enterprise to meet the fast growing population in Nigeria / Neighboring African country, with a plan for upgrade of the business as the cash flow increases. There is no free launch any where in the world. Africa has a lot of gap and opportunities to be filled and harnessed. All the same relocation is good with respective individual evaluation of the opportunities and risk.
For every thing in life, there is time and season for every one, so it is always good to get prepared for the opportunities.

My advise is that individual should relocate on personal reasons and not because your close friend or family member has travelled to the UK or Canada, The case varies and individual potentials, opportunities and luck varies.

A family of 4 that have truly "Japa" to the UK knows your total initial cost is highly exaggerated for the popular one-year masters.

1. School fees can be paid at an official rate (less than 500 nairas) and some schools require a 2k or 5k pounds deposit. This drops the tuition deposit to about 1m to 2.5m. If I assume a 5k deposit, it saves 2m nairas compared to yours.

2. For proof of funds (in interest), you need tuition balance + living expenses. Most school tuition is less than 13,000 pounds, and there are schools with less than 10000 pounds tuition. If you deposit 5000 pounds (2.5m nairas) for a 13,000-pound school, you will need about 8000 pounds (4m nairas) more for the tuition balance. You will also need 29,000 pounds for living expenses for a family of 4 outside London. (29,000+8000) pounds= 37,000 pounds (about 17.5m naira). At 3.5% interest, 17.5m naira will yield 612,500 naira. Saves about 1.9 million nairas compared to yours.

To-be continued..
All the best.!
Peace

You have made so much sense in this piece, as for me and my family, we are going no where. How can i make 19m in Nigeria and use everything to japa. If i can make 19m here then i can make more. My children can go and study but me am going no where. This country is blessed and resourceful. If i travel at all is just on vacation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Creativity22: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2022
stealmatic:

Very daft comparison,what has buhari got to do with japa,u will always have ur ways Tru gollibl people not us,have u been to Ghana,south Africa and somany African countries facing this post covid era,even the United States are facing it,vote ur obi and see if u guys wnt complain,the problem with we Africans is that we don't cherish what we have period,
Cherish what ? Buhari ? You be better idiot

3 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by KwaraRat: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Octopusssy:
The mind boggles.

For the 'invest the money in business' crew, just know that the Nigerian business environment is VERY hostile. Many businesses are folding up so there is no guarantee that the business will thrive if he should 'start a business'.

Very true.

Doing business in Nigeria is mined with so many hurdles and obstacles compounded by an unfavorable high inflation and poverty rate.

The only alternative to business in Nigeria is agriculture but we know the problems plaguing such venture across most parts of Nigeria.

Buhari and the APC have destroyed Nigeria .

3 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by maxwelltennyson(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2022
bro I wish I can like this 1000 times,those Jews are so smart, but I believe one day the black man will have sense,there is a race competition going on now and the black man is not in it,I believe is because we are ignorant,man is a sh!t show and I am so sad for our race
KwaraRat:
All for a worthless degree ?

Wetin dey JewK with their high taxes and high cost of living?

The worst is even Canada. You are just exporting yourself to be a tax slave.

You will never grow beyond your assigned tax bracket.

You will wage and slave for Jewish corporations and what little you are paid, will be divided by Jewish tax collectors, debt servicing and to buy Jewish goy slop aka food.

Its the most dystopian slave wage existence one can imagine.

Remain here and let's make this place work.

2 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by oneMalik: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2022
#19million to go abroad ABI I no see am well ?

people get mind o ! you took 19m from Nigeria economy and you're still blaming gotv.

Buhari is justified then for sayin nigerans youths are lazy..

3 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Jokerman(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2022
AnonymustME:

Lol 100m for 2 and a half plot in Asaba? Asaba?

Yes. Asaba has upgraded o
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by somegirl1: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2022
QuinModah:
Last Friday, I hugged one of my most impressive colleagues goodbye. He turned away, sobbing. I turned away with voice quaking, realizing what a big loss he would be.

Later that evening, I had another get-together with a second friend who relocates this week. While discussing his massive expense, he suddenly slouched in his chair, stressfully squeezed the empty ragolis bottle in his hands and concluded:

Today, with the help and data from three (3) relocating friends, I compile the rough cost (below) for prospective relocating families (focus on UK) and a poem for my friend and Nigeria:

[font=Serif]Cost of Japa from Nigeria for a family of 4= 180k
Renewal of Passport
Official rate 22k
Accelerated rate 45k
Some pay as high as 75k

Transcript 75k
30-45k for school runs
25-30k to send

UK Visa 1.4m

NHF

Flight ticket 2.8m
Depending on booking
700k person x4

At around 900NGN to GBP, fees are closer to 9million to 16 million for tuiition only.

Also, you'd struggle to find short term accommodation at 200GBP per week, unless you were looking for a room rental. Unsure how a family of 4 would squeeze into 1 room in a shared home. Cost of accommodation in the UK has skyrocketed in the past year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by 1Sharon(f): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2022
The only people that the UK needs right now are doctors and engineers.

There are enough street cleaners already.

2 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by 1Sharon(f): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Octopusssy:
The mind boggles.

For the 'invest the money in business' crew, just know that the Nigerian business environment is VERY hostile. Many businesses are folding up so there is no guarantee that the business will thrive if he should 'start a business'.

And you think business in the west is all sunshine and rainbows??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Greenfaces: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2022
zed7:
I always tell people that japa is not for the poor. It's the middle class that can actually afford to relocate. Right now it's all about herd mentality. Many are like a bull going to the slaughter house. No concrete plan.

I actually wish them goodluck. They will sweat and grind for every penny. Nothing is given freely.

Whilst I know the country failed them, I also know that this is second slavery. The West don't need guns and mirrors anymore, they just need to dangle visas and tweak their policies a little and our best hands will run and go slaving for them, whilst their citizens idle away and enjoy the fruit of our peoples hardwork. Just like the days of old.

The West got this advanced with the sweat of Africans and other less developed nations. They're still doing same till date. It's pathetic.
i totally agree with you. I wonder if these migrants enjoy the same health insurance schemes and other schemes targeted for citizens. If they don't, and are taxed equally, then the slavery is quite brazen and flagrant.
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2022
Pojomojo:

To-be continued..
All the best.!
Peace

you be BASTARD!

4 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by KwaraRat: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
benqo01:

I move to More affordable country like Switzerland,finland or Belgium......UK no dey move me

Switzerland is darn expensive. Too many Jews !

Finland is also damn expensive with very high tax rates and high cost of living.

Brussels is the HQ of the EU . No need to talk more on this and how moving there is a waste.

The only sensible place to move to in Europe is Germany but its now facing an imminent and permanent de industrialiaztion that will bring it down to Poland poor status.

Europe is a no go area and I will strongly advice against it.

Australia, New Zealand and Canada all have Marxists in power and these countries are quickly sliding into shithole status.

I will even suggest Vietnam or Thailand with that kind of money they are wasting to go to the JewK and start a small tourist bar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by 1Sharon(f): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Oleash:
All these is based on analysis of going for masters. How about the cost of relocation as a sort after professional with relocation package: visa, flight and accomodation paid for? VIP airport pickup and jobs with over 60k salary. There's a global talent visa and jobs for highly skilled professionals. Yet, people shortchange themselves to go through "student route".

Because most of them are not highly skilled professionals lol

2 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by OvertheTop(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2022
QuinModah:

Renewal of Passport
Official rate 22k
Accelerated rate 45k
Some pay as high as 75k

Transcript 75k
30-45k for school runs
25-30k to send

UK Visa 1.4m

NHF

Flight ticket 2.8m
Depending on booking
700k person x4

Total Cost 19m for family of four to UK not Canada or US. It can be cheaper or more

God bless everyone who has relocated. God bless everyone staying behind. God bless #Nigeria.

N 20Million....WOW!! shocked shocked
Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Naijabad: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2022
Warning!!!
Do not travel with your entire family at once.

Wife or husband can go while the other stays behind with the kids.

As for who should be the one to travel, I always advise that the one that earns lower should move first.

The one earning higher will stay with the kids and support the one that travelled as much as s/he can afford.

I say again, do not travel with your entire family once.

My two cents.

9 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by BJanta: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2022
stacyadams:

Are you going to wait for the leaders,
whoever they are, or you
yourself will wake up and take your
destiny in your two hands?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by HardMirror(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Triangles1:
People always get this wrong, if you don't have certificate or hand work don't go abroad except you want to park snow or work in mortuary.

Nigeria no too hard to make it if you believe, poverty is a state of mind.
i

2 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Bimpe29: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
QuinModah:

Renewal of Passport
Official rate 22k
Accelerated rate 45k
Some pay as high as 75k

Transcript 75k
30-45k for school runs
25-30k to send

UK Visa 1.4m

NHF

Flight ticket 2.8m
Depending on booking
700k person x4

May God bless us wherever we may be at all point in time Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by Sheggy13(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
zed7:
I always tell people that japa is not for the poor. It's the middle class that can actually afford to relocate. Right now it's all about herd mentality. Many are like a bull going to the slaughter house. No concrete plan.

I actually wish them goodluck. They will sweat and grind for every penny. Nothing is given freely.

Whilst I know the country failed them, I also know that this is second slavery. The West don't need guns and mirrors anymore, they just need to dangle visas and tweak their policies a little and our best hands will run and go slaving for them, whilst their citizens idle away and enjoy the fruit of our peoples hardwork. Just like the days of old.

The West got this advanced with the sweat of Africans and other less developed nations. They're still doing same till date. It's pathetic.
Your last point is contestable. Implying the technological sophistication of the West today is down to Africa's effort is taking things too far. Why can't those same Africans replicate that in their own countries. The curriculum and course contents for Engineering, IT etc to develop these things and innovations that you're taught in schools in Africa was also developed by Africans and less developed nations I suppose? Except you're implying manual labour and not brain work though. We all know brain work is superior anyday. Let's not deceive ourselves. There's a reason we are referred to less developed or developing.

2 Likes

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by moppie123(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Pojomojo:

To-be continued..
All the best.!
Peace

Don't blame the JAPA people, blame the system. A system that kills you for being a young, hardworking man/woman. A system that kills your dreams even before you wake up. A system where you live everyday like it's your last, avoiding kidnappers, herdsmen, unknown gunmen, road accidents, police brutality etc.

Do you know how many businesses that have ended because of the numerous kidnappings on our highways? Or how many farmers that have closed up shop because of herdsmen ravaging their lands? Or how many commercial businesses that have closed up because of fluctuating rates? Or manufacturing businesses that have folded up because of poor power supply and poor purchasing power of the people? Just a few weeks ago, Nigeria lost a promising young talent on YouTube (Eboh's Media) whose only crime was travelling around the country, and making videos to showcase the beauty of his homeland. This is just one case out of many.

Nigeria is now running a sachet economy, an economy where everything is sold in sachets. From milk, to Milo, even to baby food. When you see things like that in the economy, just know that there is trouble. This happens when the price of the original products are gradually getting out of the reach of the masses. A country with about 70% of its 200m+ population living in abject poverty. That is 140m+ people. It will get to the point where Nigerians will start eating themselves if nothing is done, because when hunger takes over, the average human becomes savage.

Nobody says travelling abroad means you have gone to El Dorado where you strike gold but then, it pays for your hardwork and smartwork.

It's not all doom and gloom though. There is hope in 2023. Nigeria needs a leader who will put the country on the right path. I grieve when I see a country with hundreds of trillions of potentials, yet its citizens are poor. Nigeria's story is similar to that of a driver who drives his Ferrari like a keke. It simply means we need to change the drivers. They leave us uneducated and poor just to satisfy their greed. Things need to change.

We need to vote wisely.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family by iamsolasoul(f): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2022
lol The number one reason is value. Abroad, you are valued regardless of your income level, whatever you have, those who love you and those who don’t care about you. 20 years ago it was a peaceful Cohabiting country but lately it’s dangerous because people can truly make life difficult for you based on what you have worked for in life.

How many people did we start this century with that wanted the best for Nigeria what happened to them?

Let’s face it we can be extremely wicked to others when we don’t think they have much, steal and deceive others out of their own entitlements but time will always tell.

Please if you can leave Nigeria with your life and your dreams leave. I have family here so it’s harder to just leave them but if I see an opening I will. Imagine someone using a remote control to make it seem like your car brand is unreliable for racketeering.

Then mocking you that your broke meanwhile you make money while you sleep not from fraud, intimidation or robbery but from engineering sound, music and movies.

My father is no weak person, my grandfather is no weak person rob me and die.

What makes a friend afraid to ask ? (Tupac)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Moving Back To Nigeria From USA / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.