Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

1xbet Is Terrorising My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life (676 Views)

1xbet Is Now A Scam / 1xbet I’m Not Receiving SMS During A Withdrawal. What Can I Do? / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by Gastrocnemius: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
I have been using 1xbet to hustle for more than a year now. Last month, my account was banned. I can't do any activity in my account; can't withdraw my money neither will I be able to place a bet.

I emailed them. They started requesting for my documents ranging from my NIN slip, National ID card, statement of my account and eventually my BVN gotten from my bank which I complied duely.

Now they are requesting for the photos of my ATM card both front and back ( I should cover the middle numbers of the front and cover the Security and expiry date. Funny enough, they are requesting for my previous ATM card which has expired and disposed off.

The most painful aspect was this people will never ask me to provide everything at once. Each document was requested separately.

Are they really trying to verify my account or trying to scam me?

Until I provide the required document my account will be dormant which I don't have
Re: 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by Gastrocnemius: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dominique FOD Naijacutee
Re: 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
No be all bookmakers dey honest.
Re: 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by overdrive(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
The mods u are calling will only close the thread. Nairaland doesn't encourage gambling.

1 Like

Re: 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by Gastrocnemius: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Personally, I don't introduce or encourage people to gamble but 1xbet has been my source of livelihood. I have been financially independent with them.

1 Like

Re: 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by Roysnickz: 2:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Gastrocnemius:
Personally, I don't introduce or encourage people to gamble but 1xbet has been my source of livelihood. I have been financially independent with them.
Your contact please.
Mine is in my signature
Re: 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by Chichibu(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
I've gone through the verification process a half year ago. All the same, they asked for numerous documents, photos...
Indeed, the process was long and exhausted. However, I'm sure that I can bet safely now.
My advice is to be patient and keep in touch with support
Re: 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by Zaharia: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
I assume you have broken the policy and they require all the tiniest details now...
Re: 1xbet Is Terrorising My Life by Gastrocnemius: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Chichibu:
I've gone through the verification process a half year ago. All the same, they asked for numerous documents, photos...
Indeed, the process was long and exhausted. However, I'm sure that I can bet safely now.
My advice is to be patient and keep in touch with support

Thanks boss.
If not for my 20k in their account, I would have abandoned them from the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

We Have These Solid Minerals For Sale / “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman / To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.