Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian (17396 Views)

Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by obyno82: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Supreme01:
How will meeting with this people aid him win election? Enlighten me in case I don't know.
Or may be for his personal interest, investment.?

But when Tinubu visited US ambassador you never asked this question. Bros stop bigotry and hatred.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
JOemmy:
What is all these meetings even all about is it really necessary?

May be selling alcohol to these countries…Peter Obi is known to mix family business with government project/ investment
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
obyno82:

But when Tinubu visited US ambassador you never asked this question. Bros stop bigotry and hatred.

You are a fool..if you can’t see the importance of visiting the US ambassador in Nigeria.
The United States ambassador represents usa in Nigeria, it should be a basic common sense to understand why it is important for a Nigerian presidential candidate to connect with the US ambassador.

All these street Gala seller should be banned on nairaland…They have absolutely no business here.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by ChukwuObe: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
If this were Atiku or Tinubu, you would’ve seen a whole entourage of people and politicians, big WASTE!

The difference is very clear, if you can see beyond tribal bigotry!

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu dont go to meet them with entourage and camera men like your Pandora, they instead come to visit Tinubu. Obi knows his level but you the urchins will not allow us to rest
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Everybody can see the handwriting on the wall that the man PO, don dey near Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Risx(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
temitope27:
MAY GOD BLESS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

How some fooooooolz still worship these old thieves surprise me.
Tinubu, Atiku or Obi they are all thieeeeeeeves
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by jackobi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Peter Obi the most qualified candidate. Laying the right foundation for a better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
g4gerald:

So who will the UK and US support, two notorious drug lords? At a time Atiku was even banned from entering US not until Obasanjo interceded for him. On the other hand Obi is a citizen of united state, who has has a good reputation globally. So think again
Guess who visited the young Saudi Arabian prince after he was viciously labeled as a killer?
Answer: The USA president, Joe Biden.

My point, USA or UK doesn’t care about any country’s political shenanigans, they just want a brilliant president and not just any unexposed local champion.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
jackobi:
Peter Obi the most qualified candidate. Laying the right foundation for a better Nigeria
All things equal, Peter Obi doesn’t have the credentials to land a teller position with zenith bank.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by obyno82: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
zomby:

You are a fool..if you can’t see the importance of visiting the US ambassador in Nigeria.
The United States ambassador represents usa in Nigeria, it should be a basic common sense to understand why it is important for a Nigerian presidential candidate to connect with the US ambassador.

All these street Gala seller should be banned on nairaland…They have absolutely no business here.

you are an even bigger fool for even replying. You are dimwit to even talk sef. So an indian ambassador is not relevant abi?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
obyno82:

you are an even bigger fool for even replying. You are dimwit to even talk sef. So an indian ambassador is not relevant abi?
Here comes another Lekki house boy.. please get lost.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
socialmediaman:
Presidential candidates use these opportunities to learn more about other countries and how it ties with Nigeria’s diplomatic policies.

This helps them get ready from day 1 if elected into office

That is why Obi went to Egypt and in 3 days he was given the secret to Electricity that he will implement when he becomes president.

I just wonder why he did not implement it in Awka when he was Governor.

Make Peter Obi Calm down, He no dey enter Abj.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by PrinceOfLagos: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:
Another round of neck pressing for urchins
lol
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by KennethEnyi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Indians : the cow shit eating people
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by EKONGKING: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Going to meet USA,UK,france ambassadors in their embassy's or requesting ambassadors to visit him for discussion , is right thing for politician campaigning for Nigerian presidency .
These countries whether we like it or not, has huge influence in Africa and can make or mar even chances for securing the office or even undermine the presidency after winning.

Countries Like India,South korea,Japan etc are Tier 2 countries in international world order , These countries are really useful for trade ,investment etc which will be beneficial for Nigeria and candidate only after winning .

So either Obi thinks he is so sure shot to win presidency ,that he is campaigning for trade deals or he is catching cruise.

Atiku or tinubu would only visit embassys of tier 1 countries as as they know these are powerful and have a lot of influences on presidency race.These candidates wont visit embassys of tier2 countries ,but will request ambassadors to visit them for discussion or if these countries think their interest are served by visiting main players in the race , they will come on their own.

Its another matter why any candidate of main political parties have to visit tier 1 countries embassys to meet their ambassdors.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yesterday it's NATIONAL BUILDING, toay it's COMISSIONER, without the second M! Think this Obi 0ass School Cert English language Exam?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by newnigerdelta1: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
onioh:
Obi is like water that doesn't have an enemy

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/T5nVVvQaLRfUzRju8

Why owner nor fit get Sense till owner perish.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by obyno82: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
zomby:

Here comes another Lekki house boy.. please get lost.

Did i tell you i stay in Lekki before you start acting like an idiot
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by g4gerald: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
zomby:

Guess who visited the young Saudi Arabian prince after he was viciously labeled as a killer?
Answer: The USA president, Joe Biden.

My point, USA or UK doesn’t care about any country’s political shenanigans, they just want a brilliant president and not just any unexposed local champion.
Local champion? Jesus! Let me not insult sha cos i just find out that you're just hearing about Obi for the first time due to dis election. Obi attended the best universities in the world, UNN was the only one he did in Nigeria, I can tell u that no politician in Nigeria now has the kind of profile Obi has, both in academics and private sector. Obi's CV will intimidate and motivate u. Let me share some wit you. The day I will post his full CV to you, where you get to know about other stuffs like awards (both international and local awards) etc you'll need a bottle of soft drink to chill it down

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Marpol2021(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
temitope27:
MAY GOD BLESS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
God forbid bating....

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by AlphaWolf27: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Discussing elections with foreign officials. And you expect us to believe that. Do they discuss theirs with your country. Infact which country does that.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
g4gerald:

Local champion? Jesus! Let me not insult sha cos i just find out that you're just hearing about Obi for the first time due to dis election. Obi attended the best universities in the world, UNN was the only one he did in Nigeria, I can tell u that no politician in Nigeria now has the kind of profile Obi has, both in academics and private sector. Obi's CV will intimidate and motivate u. Let me share some wit you. The day I will post his full CV to you, where you get to know about other stuffs like awards (both international and local awards) etc you'll need a bottle of soft drink to chill it down

A 3rd class philosophy degree? Are you kidding me?
All that Harvard, Oxford, columbia etc listed on his CV are all 2 to 6 weeks non-degree certificate programs, which are pretty much open to almost everyone.
Peter Obi May be a champion to you and the other FlatHeadsss, but to many of us, when all things are equal, the man doesn’t have the credentials to land a teller spot with zenith bank. Period!

FYI: Certificate programs are non-degree programs and are usually provided at two main levels: undergraduate and graduate.

Atiku too went to Harvard university… what a bunch of jokers!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by SugarGirl44(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:
Are the Indians going to vote for him?

I wonder for this confused man and his zombie followers o.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by leketon: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
obyno82:

He never visited any embassy. Always get you fact correctly.
US, UK, Canada, EU, France, Germany etc. paid him a visit each in his campaign office. Use Google!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by olarmide(f): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
can't the commissioners name just be Bala...ewo balasubamanara��
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by tyinfinity: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obituary is there to secure the release of about 10000 biafrans in Indian prisons for drug related offenses
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by ufuosman(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Our choice
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by Ikemba007: 2:11am On Nov 04, 2022
socialmediaman:
If this were Atiku or Tinubu, you would’ve seen a whole entourage of people and politicians, big WASTE!

The difference is very clear, if you can see beyond tribal bigotry!
In fact, 2hile they are usually visited, Obi is the one who goes to visit the foreign diplomats
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2022
g4gerald:

Why are you Igbos so stupid and gullible?
I have never before seen a group of buttheads like the igbos…unbelievable!

Do you understand the difference between non-degree programs and degree programs?

Just in case you are clueless just like the rest of the flatheadsss: Here is some information for you.
There are 2 types of Non-degree programs, one is for undergraduate, while the other one is for graduate. The programs run btw 2 to 6 wks and it is mostly open to everyone that can afford them. There is no graduation ceremony, you just collect a paper certificate that says you registered and completed the 2 wks programs.

So please do not get carried away when Peter Obi clotted his CV with non degree programs from great universities…that doesn’t erase the fact that your man graduated with a 3rd class philosophy degree. Only God knows what anyone can do with such a degree in Nigeria today.
But I can assure you that with everything equal, Peter Obi can’t land a teller position with zenith bank. I was just told that Folks with 3rd class degree usually work as a supermarket security guard.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2022
g4gerald:

Just so you know, 3rd class stands for the lowest honours degree achievable.
The difference between demented Buhari and confused Peter obi isn't much; I think Nigerians deserve a brilliant president for a change
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by zomby(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2022
g4gerald:

Can you imagine mentioning someone who studied Accounting in Chicago State University in the same sentence as 3rd class somebody who studied Philosophy and barely graduated from UNN?
Just so you know, Tinubu worked for Deloitte (one of the biggest Accounting firms in the world), he worked for Arthur Andersen (another world's largest multinational corporation) and also maintained an executive director position with Mobil Oil Nigeria.
It makes absolutely no sense to try to compare a LION to a mere goat.

Wake up bro!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian by jackobi(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2022
zomby:

All things equal, Peter Obi doesn’t have the credentials to land a teller position with zenith bank.
And your candidate is? Such a dream tale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee / Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead / Kachikwu: $40b Down The Drain In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.