Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) (21897 Views)

Khadijah Iliya: Damagum Daughter's Wedding Fatiha (Pictures) / Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Corporate2020: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ezeama400:
This is one of the shows that is making Tinubu politically blind.. He believes that Yorubas are religioiously interwoven despite MURIC's madness in dividing Yorubas along religious lines..
Tinubu sees Nigeria politics as SW politics where religion plays little role in politics hence his Muslim Muslim ticket..

Apart from SW, No other region in Nigeria is not conscious of their religion as it stands today due to obvious reasons especially Christians ..

SS,SE,NE,NW and NC always lay much emphasis on their religion in all aspect.. The aformentioned regions place religion ahead of evething except SW that place culture ahead of other things ..

Let Tinubu continue seeing Nigeria politics with Yoruba eyes..

I hope he has a shock absorber that will help in Feb undecided

You will be nakked at the market square very soon, just like those before you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Midex88(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
No matter the religious divide... We remain omoluabis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Announced3: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
killALIEN:

Thunder fire you, your father, tinumbu and atiku.

No wonder you already a looser
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Gozac: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ezeama400:
This is one of the shows that is making Tinubu politically blind.. He believes that Yorubas are religioiously interwoven despite MURIC's madness in dividing Yorubas along religious lines..
Tinubu sees Nigeria politics as SW politics where religion plays little role in politics hence his Muslim Muslim ticket..

Apart from SW, No other region in Nigeria is not conscious of their religion as it stands today due to obvious reasons especially Christians ..

SS,SE,NE,NW and NC always lay much emphasis on their religion in all aspect.. The aformentioned regions place religion ahead of evething except SW that place culture ahead of other things ..

You are very correct and he will see the effect of this in 2023

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This will tell you how liberal and open minded Yoruba Christians are , but Yoruba Muslim think otherwise..

In fact, they even threatened not to vote for Yoruba Christian if they contest for presidency hence the humiliation they gave pastor Osibanjo who is a Yoruba Christian..

They will tell you that muric man is on his own , yet they will go secretly and be supporting him.. If MURIC is on his own like they made us to believe, do you think he would remain consistent all these years knowing fully well that nobody is supporting him ?... The answer is No...

Yoruba Christian please wake up!!!

Not true. We were Muslims before MURIC. I can tell you for free, every Muslim Child in Lagos Public School can recite the Lord's Prayer, have the Gideon Pocket Bible and a Song of Praise. Everyone does irrespective of your faith.

That was the way things were back then before the Pentacoastal demon chaser changed all that.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by porthouse7(f): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:

Confused Monsurat Adekoya, shut up. Why are Yoruba women like you dirty ? I heard Lagos lagoon used to have fishes but yoruba women washing wrappers there killed them all grin grin grin
u are too dense Clifford orji
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Tradman: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ezeama400:

Tinubu will not smell asorck

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Mccullum: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:

Sophisticated fools. You're just confused, simple. I have never seen a people blown by the wind as Yaribs. The funny part is that the first Yoruba Muslims were out of coercion. After the lost woefully in battle, when Afonja sold them out. Weaklings.

That is why your youths today are running about doing rituals everyday, after all JUJU is tolerated by the wasteners.

Werey, you're derailing from the subject matter grin, why are you having headache on Yoruba affairs, to put you in permanent state of shut up, tell me any where in Africa that not still depending on JUJU except those that had undiluted faith in the holy God through religion of Christianity, Islam and Judaism?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Allisgud: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Election gimmicks,watch how he will decieve religion bigots with this
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by dealer10: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good for him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by DonroxyII: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This will tell you how liberal and open minded Yoruba Christians are , but Yoruba Muslim think otherwise..

In fact, they even threatened not to vote for Yoruba Christian if they contest for presidency hence the humiliation they gave pastor Osibanjo who is a Yoruba Christian..

They will tell you that muric man is on his own , yet they will go secretly and be supporting him.. If MURIC is on his own like they made us to believe, do you think he would remain consistent all these years knowing fully well that nobody is supporting him ?... The answer is No...

I'm a Yoruba-Muslim, My Paternal Grandma is a Yoruba-Christain .....

Remove Politics as well as Jewish and Arabic Imperialism, There is no Difference between All Prophets of God, The Most Important to God is:

Peacefulness and Blissfulness of Humanities in Love and Unity ....

Love Your Neighbour as Yourself and the Religion of God is One Religion and that is "Peace" that's All!

If The Job of Human Race is to Conquer the Universe in Extolling the Work of God of Nature, we can't achieve that Mission without Peace Amongst Ourselves and Much More Trained Human Populations so We Can Have Technicians Building Crafts for Different Missions to Different Galaxies at the same time so we can all Have Comprehensive Reports about Our Worlds and All Her Environments... This is a Huge Mission that Requires all Hands and all Givernments of the World to Subscribe to One Mantra "Peace"

We can't Achieve Constant Peace With:

Muslim vs Christain Global Crowd Tussles:

Atheists Vs Religionists

Moderate vs Extremists

Eastern Nuclear Powers Vs Western Nuclear Powers

Imperialists Vs Libertarians

Terrorists Vs Humanities

The Entire Human Race Problems is Central on Competitions and I keep Wondering What we are Competing for

Is it Food or Air which is the Basic need for Human Survival and we have it in Abundance until Some Imperialist decided to Monetised it in order to Enslave Humanities grin ....

Awon Eleribu I'm a Yorubaman and Yoruba-Muslim(Yoruba Peace Adherent) not even Arabia-Muslim ....

Peace to a Yorubaman is not Same as Peace to Arabia Man ... our Culture will Play Impact ....

Peace is a Universal Language the Entire Humanities Understand Because Everyone Understand Good or Bad as well as Love and Hatreds:

This is Inexhaustible...!!

Anything Above Moderate ... Good or Bad, I no Wan Dey
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Menclothing: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kudos sir
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Qoko: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
My wife as a Christian then recites Fathiah and I can recite Psalm 23 smartly, no cap
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by harbarzzy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Yoruba Muslim that can read psalm 23 are more that xtain who can recite Fathia...no just dey open mouth

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
If you attended Lagos public schools in the 70s, 80s and 90s you would know how to recite it .
Then morning and afternoon assemblies are usually conducted in the christian way Monday to Thursday and on Friday we do them the Muslim way. Later afternoon assemblies were removed and held only in the mornings.

No quarrel...no protest...no religious intolerance...we all grew up together.

Those days are gone. It's like the more religious our society became the more religious intolerant and evil we became.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Not true. We were Muslims before MURIC. I can tell you for free, every Muslim Child in Lagos Public School can recite the Lord's Prayer, have the Gideon Pocket Bible and a Song of Praise. Everyone does irrespective of your faith.

That was the way things were back then before the Pentacoastal demon chaser changed all that.

If you didn't have the Gideon pocket bible and a Song of Praise booklet for singing hymns no matter no religion you will be chased out of the assembly.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by temielects(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Oga don't tell us what you don't know, religion diversity, tolerance or discrimination never for once be a big deal in the SW Nigeria, it is first Yoruba and any other things follows!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:

If you didn't have the Gideon pocket bible and a Song of Praise booklet for singing hymns no matter no religion you will be chased out of the assembly.

The Gideon Pocket Bible came free, the Muslims parents bought the Song of Praise for their kids some Knowing fully well what it contains, yet they never complained.

We recite the Lord's Prayer almost daily aside Fridays. No one saw anything wrong with it. The Christians recite Suratul Fathia, no one saw anything wrong with it until the Pentacoastals arrival.

Then everything and anything outside their needle eyed views of Faith is Demons and Demonic.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is compulsory to learn it and recite it during prayers on the assembly every Friday if you attend public schools in Lagos and other Yoruba states.
That was how many of us learnt it; from school.

There is no religious division; we recite it together on Fridays while Mondays to Thursdays are for praying in Christian way.

These values help you to take your all-round education serious, be tolerant, have the fear of God/Allah and remain humble; ethos of Omoluabi.

That is why the Yoruba hardly send their wards to other regions to get education; from primary school to secondary to even tertiary education,we have the best educational system others can learn from. Education is serious business and competition in Yorubaland o so don't toy with your education here or you and your family will get mocked.
check my signature for free stuffs!

No. The best Primary and secondary education are not in the SW. It would be nice if they were, but they aren't. You are always having delusions of grandeur!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
GreyLaw:

!
I thought you will provide superior fact and not resort to snide remark as always.Anyways, I just called the attention of the mods to it to assist them make this platform clean and decent.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Smooyis(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Do your own, I do my own, God no dey vex. That's how we roll in Yoruba land grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ilaje1:

Nonsense. If you can't recite this in English, Yoruba, Igbo and other naija languages that we speak, it is useless to me. What is Fatiha/Fathia? A Yoruba-corrupted Arabic word. Why should I learn something in Arabic that I don't speak? Until the muslims start to pray, read or recite Koran in their languages, they are not different from slaves. If Bible were to be written in Hebrew, Greek or Latin, I wouldn't have read it.

You will wait till the end of Time....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by omojeesu(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It is called Taquah
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by lagosrd: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2022
How is that useful againt the naira surge . Awon oniyeye
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is compulsory to learn it and recite it during prayers on the assembly every Friday if you attend public schools in Lagos and other Yoruba states.
That was how many of us learnt it; from school.

There is no religious division; we recite it together on Fridays while Mondays to Thursdays are for praying in Christian way.

These values help you to take your all-round education serious, be tolerant, have the fear of God/Allah and remain humble; ethos of Omoluabi.

That is why the Yoruba hardly send their wards to other regions to get education; from primary school to secondary to even tertiary education,we have the best educational system others can learn from. Education is serious business and competition in Yorubaland o so don't toy with your education here or you and your family will get mocked.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Lies
I saw the quality of education at ijebu east local government schools and it is a complete contradiction to your claims here
Re: Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
killALIEN:

You are a liar and a drunkard!

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.