Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) (29459 Views)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is one word resonating around the globe right now and that is the word NUCLEAR!!!!!

The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse are Galloping to ride.

Just look allover the world and side by side with the Holy Bible Endtimes events. You will see clearly that things are not falling apart! They are falling together.

I'M no more looking for the Signs of the times,
I'M listening for the sound of the Trumpet.
JESUS CHRIST is about to break open the sky and snatch His own out of here.
Be Ready! Get Ready! Live Ready
!

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Amaris2020: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by joyandfaith: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Western leaders wouldn't start nuclear wars but if Russia starts that is MAD. To stop this madness, Putin should consider political solutions. Ukraine wouldn't join NATO,Putin is just being paranoid.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Njugen: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by jazon(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a nuclear war taking place, I see a third of the world's population being destroyed, I see most of the earth destroyed, I see the survivors repopulating the earth like in the days of Noah.

This I have seen

God forbid
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11382643/amp/The-worlds-five-nuclear-superpowers-brink-direct-armed-conflict.html
Tell Russian to fvck off and start the war imidiately and stop act of coward, they keep threatened for the next 1000years putting word in panic mode, this generation don't care if you fvk yourself, we have seen worst of life. All die na die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by harmargedon: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Why warn? I thought Russia is a super super power who can fight the whole world ?

Dummies
grin grin f kiss undecidedl, read the write up well before commenting.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by obedience4(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
I think dumb Putin is smart enough to know nobody win a nuclear war

7 Likes

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by afbstrategies: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
There will be no Russia on World Map if Putin go nuclear on Ukrainians. US and NATO wanted to slow Putin down and he walked into their trap.

Lesson: Don't fight someone who is tougher and stronger than you regardless of the weed or meth you downed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I cannot wait for the West to nuke Russia and wipe them off the surface of the earth

Don't pray for that to happen, if West unleashed one nuke in the direction of Russian, I bet Putin will send 20 in return and that could wipe out your entire continent join

5 Likes

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by jimetagambo: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
obedience4:
I think dumb Putin is smart enough to know nobody win a nuclear war
He is a loser. He wants to destroy the world because of his own failures in Ukraine grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by obedience4(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
ogascomax:
USA and the West are the aggressor not Russia. USA is just playing the devil's game but the west eyes are opening gradually.

Mumu, who attack a sovereign nation, the West abi?
Who has for months threatened a nuclear strike, the west abi?
You must be an APC supporter, dumb f%s

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Advocate500: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
I thought Putin is winning the war?
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by ATLIEN2027: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is one word resonating around the globe right now and that is the word NUCLEAR!!!!!

Just look allover the world and side by side with the Holy Bible Endtimes events. You will see clearly that things are not falling apart! They are falling together.

Be Ready! Get Ready! Live Ready!
Thus fraudster with another trashy post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by obedience4(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
jimetagambo:

He is a loser. He wants to destroy the world because of his own failures in Ukraine grin

Don't mind the idiot, the USA lost the Vietnamese war, and shamefully retreated, the usa never threaten to nuke northern Vietnam,
The USA fought a long bloodied war in Afghanistan yet no mention of nukes
India has been fighting separatist in Kashmir for over ten years, yet no nuke talk
Just 6 months of fighting in Ukraine, the so called world power is shouting nukes

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by omoluka: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
#Emefielemustgo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
It’s what it is, wars and rumors of war

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by SocialJustice: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol, maybe this war is the war that will equalise all nations of the earth that Daniel spoke of.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Biafraaa: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

There are people like you who said the same thing before WWI and WWII. Yet the world still exist till this day. Even if WWIII happens the world will not end and within years the human population will still grow. Stop all these your end times bs.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by obedience4(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oga while I love your zeal for Christ, you need to calm down, if you were around during the Cuba missile crisis, when the world was actually in risk of a nuclear war, you would have gone ballistics,
The horrors of ww2 can't be used to compare a small crisis we are experiencing in Ukraine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by deathmen12: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Very useless people my brother
donforeign:
Go ahead and launch the weapon idiot... useless people... Apart from weapon, nothing una dey contribute to humanity..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by ken6488(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Why warn? I thought Russia is a super super power who can fight the whole world ?

Dummies
shut up
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Zane2point4(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
ogascomax:
USA and the West are the aggressor not Russia. USA is just playing the devil's game but the west eyes are opening gradually.

Who first dished out blow?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Andres28:
Putin throw the first nuclear bomb if you get mind

US already told you before you invaded Ukraine that they will provide Ukraine with weapons to defend their country for as long as it will take. Now you are crying that the west is supplying Ukraine with weapons of mass destruction.
If you're already seeing( small boys)HIMARS AND ATACM launchers as weapons of mass destruction then what will happen when USA unleash their deadly missiles grin grin grin grin
Nor start war u nor hear, now Una don they cry grin grin grin

You sound like Uncle Tom, slave to Uncle Sam.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Apili: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Putin is pained and talking out of shame grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Mathain19(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Using nuclear weapons for destruction is not a big deal....
Just lunch one let's see if it can kill a single ant...
Na we get bomb...
We nor nor dey joke.. .
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by MamaletASO: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Toh!

Biden, Putin, King George, Xi-Jingping, and ....
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
stupid Russia is the problem now he's warning

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.