Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) (29457 Views)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by darediamond(m): 5:42am On Nov 04, 2022
obedience4:

Oga while I love your zeal for Christ, you need to calm down, if you were around during the Cuba missile crisis, when the world was actually in risk of a nuclear war, you would have gone ballistics,
The horrors of ww2 can't be used to compare a small crisis we are experiencing in Ukraine
But Cancer Do Not Just Start As A LIFE THREATENING "CRISIS" RIGTH AWAY, IT START SMALL SMALL OR DOES IT NOT?

If you all calling Putin bad names are actually current, HE as said it before the start of the War (which He was forced into) that If some conditions finally surfaced, "there shall be no NATO" in the end.

USA this NATO that, No be person we motor jam go cram plate NUMBER.

Speak and think sensibly.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by JAGS001(m): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Anything that makes US less powerful in the world is accepted by me because they only partnered with other countries for their own benefits only, imagine US selling fighter jets to Nigeria after many years of request from Nigerian government to purchase the jets since the tenor of GEJ and from the early tenor of PMB now they finally sold to Nigeria but not allowing Nigeria to use the strong jets to fight terrorist saying the fighter-bomber jets is only allowed to be used for external war like the bandits and kidnappers are not worstier than external war right now in Nigeria, i dey with Putin abeg make him dey press their neck for us make dem no fit breathe for US white house WDC.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by babyboy4every1: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2022
obedience4:

Dude, I don't have time to agure rubbish with you,because I you ain't current..
I will just react to your comment and that will be it.
The formal prime minister, was ask in an interview if she would be ready to use a nuclear weapon, if RUSSIA USES it in Ukraine, and she said yes that she was prepared to use, she said an I quote " I am ready to press the nuclear button if Russia uses a nuclear weapon in Ukraine..
The key word is if Russia uses it in Ukraine, she wasn't threatening Russia, she was only telling Russia the response it will get when it makes the mistake of using a nuke,
Your secondary question of the west been the highest invader of sovereign Nations, I find that appalling.
The USA invaded Afghanistan after 9\11 when bush declare the war of terrorism, Afghanistan then was in control by the Taliban and was a breeding place for terrorism, note they ousted the Taliban regime in Weeks, then the Taliban resulted in hit and run tactic's ... Lybia ,the USA wasn't involved but help the rebel's to oust a know terrorist Gaddafi..
Please I would like to know the list of sovereign Nations the west have invaded?
Your third issues was that the west have threatened nuke, please let me know with proof when the USA, Britain, France, the only 3 nuclear Powers of the west have threatened nuke..
The only time the USA was even close to a nuclear confrontation was during the Cuba missile crisis, after the Soviet Union wanted to put rockets in Cuba.
You also said the west had use a nuclear weapon.
This was in ww2 not in peaceful times, and the weapon was an atomic bomb, and was a experimental weapon, if you are well learned, you will know that during ww2 weapons innovation was taking place.
Now that the world knows how deadly a weapon of mass destruction is, it is imperative that such weapons shouldn't be use, and the mere assumption that Putin is speaking about use of such weapons is an escalation.
And if you are also smart you will also know that with the close proximity of Russia to Ukraine, that any nuclear weapon used in Ukraine will have consequential repercussions on the citizens of Russia..
Such weapons shouldn't be use for propaganda because we all know no one wins a nuclear war
Calling gadaffi a terrorist because you're in support of America surprised me. Anyway, I don't expect you to be an African though. An frucan can never say such.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by pansophist(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Karnice600:

Sound this to Nairaland's Putin lunatics like Pansophist the clown, who blames the West for Putin's clumsiness in Ukraine.

Ogbeni Dumbo grin

It's obvious you will carry my matter for head like gala, no wahala. I'm glad I gave your life a meaning. May peace be unto you.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by noisy45(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Danisaint112:

Chief rest what is the difference between what you said and mine.

No you painted the scenario Russia can't dare america and nato it the same war Nato won't cough near the borders of Russia
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by NonsoNna(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
MamaletASO:
Toh!

Biden, Putin, King George, Xi-Jingping, and ....
and macron

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by NonsoNna(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
MamaletASO:
Toh!

Biden, Putin, King George, Xi-Jingping, and ....
and buhari
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by dickt(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Danisaint112:
Where are those pro Putin urchins that said Russia is having a free ride in Ukr

They day Putin rebel against America and it's NATO allies that is the day his and that of Russia downfall will begin.

The loss will be Epic and will go down in History as the greatest extinction move done against humanity.

Keep on listening to mainstream media and be feeding on lies. Don't do your research and find out the truth
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by afbstrategies: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
darediamond:

And there will still be USA, BRITAIN and NATO abi?

Yes, there will be. First, USA and Britain are not Russia neighbors. Also, Russia knows not to mess with any NATO members because NATO will then have reasons to occupy and annihilate RUSSIA. Why hasn't RUSSIA sent those weak Iranian drones to NATO member nation.

Those of you who have been rooting for PUTIN, how market na?
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Danisaint112:

Loosing a house ain't as painful as loosing both (most importantly your land/home). Gum that in your brain.

When in fact, they could have kept or had both. Wisdom is a very essential tool in one's life, Zelensky lacks that. grin grin grin
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
afbstrategies:

Yes, there will be. First, USA and Britain are not Russia neighbors. Also, Russia knows not to mess with any NATO members because NATO will then have reasons to occupy and annihilate RUSSIA. Why hasn't RUSSIA sent those weak Iranian drones to NATO member nation.

Why would he do that?
The question you should be asking yourself is why USA and other NATO members haven't directly got involved in this war, having pushed Zelensky into it? Instead, they are watching helplessly as Russia keeps sending missiles into Ukraine everyday
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Danisaint112(m): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2022
maasoap:

When in fact, they could have kept or had both. Wisdom is a very essential tool in one's life, Zelensky lacks that. grin grin grin

Zelensky never started the war. Don't act daft please. You don't force people to do your bidding because you feel you are superior to them not everyone will cowardly bow to you.

It's just like Islamization agenda in Nigeria. Yorubas can surrender (sure they are never straight forward),

Northern Christians would willingly too (Christianity isn't strong there too),

But the Igbos will never surrender the don't joke with their religion and their region the hardest for Islam to penetrate.

They will rather die, watch their houses get burnt than to accept a religion that make people act like fools and zombies. You get? Their are some things that are worth dieing for. I will rather die than serve a moon God.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Danisaint112(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2022
dickt:

Keep on listening to mainstream media and be feeding on lies. Don't do your research and find out the truth

You are just funny. You seem to be the one who haven't done much research regarding this things. If you did then you won't be typing this.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Danisaint112(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2022
noisy45:

No you painted the scenario Russia can't dare america and nato it the same war Nato won't cough near the borders of Russia

I never said the can't dare America dude. The have been doing that since. Read in-between the lines. Russia won't dare attack America. Know this and know peace.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by darediamond(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
afbstrategies:

What a Childish reply you gave.

So because Anglo-America make up are both far away, they are automatically out of reach of RUSSIA?

Are dreaming?

If any NATO member NATION confronts PUTIN directly instead of disguising, That NATO will ROT because it shall not receive UKRAIN treatment.

It takes amalgamation of Several Countries including USA and Britain before being a Threat to a single Nation. Does that not tell you something So Special about such Country?

"And There Won't Be NATO" was the earlier Warning Putin gave Europe and Anglo-America inclusive. You think it is a Child play that Russia help keep Asad in Power Rigth there in Syria?
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by afbstrategies: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2022
darediamond:

What a Childish reply you gave.

So because Anglo-America make up are both far away, they are automatically out of reach of RUSSIA?

Are dreaming?

If any NATO member NATION confronts PUTIN directly instead of disguising, That NATO will ROT because it shall not receive UKRAIN treatment.

It takes amalgamation of Several Countries including USA and Britain before being a Threat to a single Nation. Does that not tell you something So Special about such Country?

"And There Won't Be NATO" was the earlier Warning Putin gave Europe and Anglo-America inclusive. You think it is a Child play that Russia help keep Asad in Power Rigth there in Syria?

Go and jump in the lake or hug the nearest transformer. Fvck off my mention loser.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Ganjafama(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a nuclear war taking place, I see a third of the world's population being destroyed, I see most of the earth destroyed, I see the survivors repopulating the earth like in the days of Noah.

This I have seen
You may not survive a nuclear war. You better "unsee" what you claim to have seen.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by darediamond(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
afbstrategies:

Go and jump in the lake or hug the nearest transformer. Fvck off my mention loser.
But you are readily a loser 4 u 2 reply angrily like this now....

Go back for Medic check-up on time Pls.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by afbstrategies: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
darediamond:

But you are readily a loser 4 u 2 reply angrily like this now....

Go back for Medic check-up on time Pls.
Keep skipping your medication out there in Nigeria and worry about Russia when you have never been in a plane.
The average Russian is far better than you. This is the problem with thugs like you. Worry about others from your dark huts.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by AlphaTaikun: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11382643/amp/The-worlds-five-nuclear-superpowers-brink-direct-armed-conflict.html
The survivors of a nuclear war will go back to existential living... The
Flint Stones kinda lifestyle. Fighting and hunting with sticks and stones. Hunter-gatherer scenario!

Somebody wake me up from this nightmare scenario. grin
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Otobong3374(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2022
lansile:

Don't pray for that to happen, if West unleashed one nuke in the direction of Russian, I bet Putin will send 20 in return and that could wipe out your entire continent join
Shut Up, It Will Be Nuke Me I Nuke Game. What Do U Know About Nuclear War?? It Will Be Armageddon WarThat Wii Distroy The Whole Earth.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Otobong3374(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2022
JAGS001:
Anything that makes US less powerful in the world is accepted by me because they only partnered with other countries for their own benefits only, imagine US selling fighter jets to Nigeria after many years of request from Nigerian government to purchase the jets since the tenor of GEJ and from the early tenor of PMB now they finally sold to Nigeria but not allowing Nigeria to use the strong jets to fight terrorist saying the fighter-bomber jets is only allowed to be used for external war like the bandits and kidnappers are not worstier than external war right now in Nigeria, i dey with Putin abeg make him dey press their neck for us make dem no fit breathe for US white house WDC.
Who Owns This Authentic Mugu?
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Otobong3374(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
babyboy4every1:

Calling gadaffi a terrorist because you're in support of America surprised me. Anyway, I don't expect you to be an African though. An frucan can never say such.
Shut Up Gaddafi Was A Terrorist
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by JAGS001(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Otobong3374:
Who Owns This Authentic Mugu?
your papa mother, literally your grandma grin
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Otobong3374(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2022
grin grin
JAGS001:
grin
JAGS001:
What They Fvck? I Know Where This Motherfucker Come From. I Can See, He From Giant Giant Of Shithole. Authentic Mugu Gee Stop Crying Like A Puppet. I Know U Haven't Eat Since Morning But Ur Food Is Not Ready My Dog
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by JAGS001(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Otobong3374:
grin grin grin What They Fvck? I Know Where This Motherfucker Come From. I Can See, He From Giant Giant Of Shithole. Authentic Mugu Gee Stop Crying Like A Puppet. I Know U Haven't Eat Since Morning But Ur Food Is Not Ready My Dog
Lol someone that never got food to eat saying another person who is self reliance and dependent is hungry I pity you with your dull thinking faculty bro relax time to cry never reach Feb 2023 is close around the corner cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.