Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) (29458 Views)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by mejai(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Who has Putin username, let me tag him to come and read comments. I swear, he will bomb us grin
Oh, b4 I forget, his Ally is here. Let me tag him.
@ Zoharariel, what do u have to say?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by mejai(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
womenareapezz:
shut up you Islamic pedophilic monster undecided

The US fought Vietnam and got lost badly, they retreat! They fought Korea war which make Korea divided into north and south and the US fall back.
They fought the Afghanistan war for 20yrs and redrawn last year with huge loses.
But yet you didn't hear of them threating to use nuclear bombs or even using it.

Now Russia is fighting on Ukraine land and yet who keep threatening to use nuclear? undecided

Sometimes you just have to use your fvcking brain to think and stop allowing hate to do your thinking?

Who is making nuclear threats up and down? Is it America? Dumb fvcking ediot

shocked shocked
Only God knows the anger u used in typing this. If u catch d guy 1-on-1, u fit use nuclear bomb on him. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by maureensylvia(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Whobedatte:
Foolish mad man Putin .
You invaded a sovereign nation , bombed civilians and school children , still dey threaten nuclear war everytime .
Overrated piece of a country cry

Whobedattttttteeee grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Whobedatte(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
maureensylvia:

Whobedattttttteeee grin
Kano Maureen Nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by frankadrian: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
If Putin read wetin una dey post here, he go nuke Nigeria.

Werey think say to go war na beans

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Relaxnrethink: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nothing scares anyone anymore in this world.

Let them start, whoever survives will continue. One thing I'm sure of is that Russia together with 3 or 4 NATO countries will cease to exist thereafter, while the rest will continue their dominance and use Russia huge resources to rebuild.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by maasoap(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Danisaint112:
Where are those pro Putin urchins that said Russia is having a free ride in Ukraine?

If we tell you guys Russia is receiving correct heat in Ukraine by Ukrainian forces you will tell us it is Western propaganda but otherwise if Russia is wining.

Russia is receiving great losses in Ukraine, what they expected is not what they're seeing.

Their annoyance now is that upon all these losses the west and NATO is still sending military aids and supply to Ukrainian forces furthermore making Ukraine impenetrable and the task a daunting one.

I remember when Pro Putin urchins said the war would end in two weeks. I just laughed because they were all ignorant.

Even without Western support trust me the war wouldn't have ended by now. You can use the Biafra to Nigeria civil war as an example.

Firstly, you can't defeat people bravely fighting for their land easily. Visit history of such wars.

Secondly, this guy's know their land more than you do.

Thridly, the Ukrainians have not just western support but world support (food, medial supplies, military aides & almost anything they need).

Honestly, I don't see Russia wining this war (my opinion).

All I can say to Putin and his myopic supporters in Russia is that if you want to try America then go ahead and try.

The people I pity are the innocent citizens though. Yes there will be losses on both sides that's why it's war but Russia has a higher chance of facing extinction.

Imagine fighting a world known nuclear power, with a millennium plus of combat experience plus all NATO allies.

Bruuuh.... shocked If Dictator Vladamyr Putin values the lifes of his people he shouldn't try shit. America no be E mate. Save this post.

They day Putin rebel against America and it's NATO allies that is the day his and that of Russia downfall will begin.

The loss will be Epic and will go down in History as the greatest extinction move done against humanity.

Plenty talk when Ukraine is already nothing but rubble.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Why warn? I thought Russia is a super super power who can fight the whole world ?

Dummies

Childish talk as usual. Can one nation fight the whole world?
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by RestructureNig1: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Putin should withdraw from Ukraine......... Simple......

So that USA can keep enslaving the world?

They need someone strong to challenge them
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by RestructureNig1: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I cannot wait for the West to nuke Russia and wipe them off the surface of the earth

Zombie so you think only the West have nukes? Russia is number 1 in terms of nuke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by RestructureNig1: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
The world needs Jesus

Russia and USA are Christian countries
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by TheAlchemist: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a nuclear war taking place, I see a third of the world's population being destroyed, I see most of the earth destroyed, I see the survivors repopulating the earth like in the days of Noah.

This I have seen
There are some things we should not joke about... You can not even imagine the magnitude of human suffering should a nuclear war break out.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I cannot wait for the West to nuke Russia and wipe them off the surface of the earth

And you think Russia will go down that easy?
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Danisaint112(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
maasoap:

Plenty talk when Ukraine is already nothing but rubble.

Loosing a house ain't as painful as loosing both (most importantly your land/home). Gum that in your brain.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Shared with who?
So,you are in this Country and your Russia made the Ajaokuta Steel Complex to remained unuprative till tomorrow because it's written in their language, thereby ensuring that Nigeria is never developed economically nor have Industrialization breakthrough,yet here you are defending a despotic leader like Putin!
The Democratic bliss you people are enjoying ,you dare not dot it in Russia!
Nonsense!

What has Ajaokuta got to do with Ukraine (US) Vs Russia war? Don't derail the thread. Be sensible.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by peculiar2233: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Andres28:
Putin throw the first nuclear bomb if you get mind

US already told you before you invaded Ukraine that they will provide Ukraine with weapons to defend their country for as long as it will take. Now you are crying that the west is supplying Ukraine with weapons of mass destruction.
If you're already seeing( small boys)HIMARS AND ATACM launchers as weapons of mass destruction then what will happen when USA unleash their deadly missiles grin grin grin grin
Nor start war u nor hear, now Una don they cry grin grin grin
grin grin grin
The werey dey cry up and down
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by ebudola53c: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by RestructureNig1: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
obedience4:

Mumu, who attack a sovereign nation, the West abi?
Who has for months threatened a nuclear strike, the west abi?
You must be an APC supporter, dumb f%s

Zombie stop listening to Western propaganda
Lis Trus also threatened Russia with nukes

The West are the highest invader of sovereign nations, the west not only threatened countries with nuclear weapons, they have used it
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Onuoha1234(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
I am sure.Putin knows that if he tries any nuclear fight Russia will be consumed in the apocalypse. Let he rattle as much as he likes he cannot start nuclear war
no matter how large his stockpile. He cannot fire and others will not fire. No side can fire their stockpile. They all would have perished by their own madness. In any case Africa will .not be poisoned.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Awesometouch1: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
donforeign:
Go ahead and launch the weapon idiot... useless people... Apart from weapon, nothing una dey contribute to humanity..
So on point with the last statement. It's only death and destruction and the tools to achieve these Russia focuses on all the years of its miserable existence.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Krismas(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
I’m sorry, but you’re sounding like a kid
grin grin grin All these mumu America supporters on Nairaland grin grin If I paste the true situation on the front now, the mod will quickly block my account grin Continue ur pity game grin Its d Americans that want to use Nuke in Ukraine not Russia.
America does not see how else they can win grin grin
It is not in the strategic interest of Russia to end this war quickly grin The more it delays, the more American and Europe is getting POOR, their economies getting crunched and their citizens taking to the streets grin
On the battlefields Ukraine is ruined. grin
Let Ukraine continue her winning streak on Nairaland grin and all other western tabloids who are chronic forgers of LIES

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by noisy45(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Danisaint112:
Where are those pro Putin urchins that said Russia is having a free ride in Ukraine?

If we tell you guys Russia is receiving correct heat in Ukraine by Ukrainian forces you will tell us it is Western propaganda but otherwise if Russia is wining.

Russia is receiving great losses in Ukraine, what they expected is not what they're seeing.

Their annoyance now is that upon all these losses the west and NATO is still sending military aids and supply to Ukrainian forces furthermore making Ukraine impenetrable and the task a daunting one.

I remember when Pro Putin urchins said the war would end in two weeks. I just laughed because they were all ignorant.

Even without Western support trust me the war wouldn't have ended by now. You can use the Biafra to Nigeria civil war as an example.

Firstly, you can't defeat people bravely fighting for their land easily. Visit history of such wars.

Thridly, the Ukrainians have not just western support but world support (food, medial supplies, military aides & almost anything they need).

All I can say to Putin and his myopic supporters in Russia is that if you want to try America then go ahead and try.

The people I pity are the innocent citizens though. Yes there will be losses on both sides that's why it's war but Russia has a higher chance of facing extinction.

Imagine fighting a world known nuclear power, with a millennium plus of combat experience plus all NATO allies.

Bruuuh.... shocked If Dictator Vladamyr Putin values the lifes of his people he shouldn't try shit. America no be E mate. Save this post.

They day Putin rebel against America and it's NATO allies that is the day his and that of Russia downfall will begin.

The loss will be Epic and will go down in History as the greatest extinction move done against humanity.

Note this all nuclear armed nations fear themselves. The question you should think of who would attack first will NATO attack Russia first or russia attack NATO first. No nation is immune in a nuclear strike even the almighty USA and it allies.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by ebufa: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is one word resonating around the globe right now and that is the word NUCLEAR!!!!!

The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse are Galloping to ride.

Just look allover the world and side by side with the Holy Bible Endtimes events. You will see clearly that things are not falling apart! They are falling together.

I'M no more looking for the Signs of the times,
I'M listening for the sound of the Trumpet.
JESUS CHRIST is about to break open the sky and snatch His own out of here.
Be Ready! Get Ready! Live Ready!

God made the earth for Man......Oga God is not snatching you to anywhere! Yah is going to rebuild his kingdom here on earth! God is going to humble the great powers of the world......the Landlord of the universe is about to land for his rent.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by searchlight: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Andres28:
Putin throw the first nuclear bomb if you get mind

US already told you before you invaded Ukraine that they will provide Ukraine with weapons to defend their country for as long as it will take. Now you are crying that the west is supplying Ukraine with weapons of mass destruction.
If you're already seeing( small boys)HIMARS AND ATACM launchers as weapons of mass destruction then what will happen when USA unleash their deadly missiles grin grin grin grin
Nor start war u nor hear, now Una don they cry grin grin grin
US and Ukraine can't send missiles to Moscow, you think Russia is Afghanistan, libya or Iraq? Ukraine can oy defend her territories, any missiles sent to Moscow from Ukraine or any part of the world will justify Russia use of nukes which no one would survive. USA know this very much well.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by searchlight: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Danisaint112:

Russia is a supper power. Imagine one country fighting the whole NATO countries? Russia can't lose the war worst a tactical nukes will be used to wipe out Kyiv and NATO won't retaliate nuclearly because they know the consequences is {MAD}.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Adjovi: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
whirlout:

North Korea, India, Iran has nothing to worry USA. That block would essentially be Russia and China. I don't think they want it with the NATO block. WAR would not be good for anyone but America still remains the shot caller. America is already attacking Russia by proxy with the weapons it is providing to Ukraine and you can see Russia cant do anything besides all this nuclear noise. You play with the USA at your own peril or if you are bold enough, you launch an attack at them and you will understand their might. Russia is not stupid, China isn't either. All they can do is continue to blow hot.

The only ones stupid are the Europeans and Ukraine Russia knows what it's doing. The USA won't date attack Russia and vice versa. Russia has her allies and no gravity of sanctions will cripple Russia in this new age, they are self sufficient. The ones who will suffer are the Europeans because they are dependent on other continents for various things. USA will later be affected because Europeans will come to them for support which the USA doesn't have the capacity to carter for all of Europe. So it's a win win for Russia. The two likely scenarios are these. Either America stops funding Ukraine and supporting the needs of Europeans that will be depending on her, which will in turn cripple the USA's economy as well.

Or 2 Europeans have sense by force and everyone ditches the sanctions and starts business with Russia again to save their own economy, people, and government....
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by tony5(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don't blame some Nigerians for seeing Putin as the bad guy for defending it's territory, we are si use to insecurity that it's affecting our rational judgement on security issues. Have we ever think about why boko haram is still existing? How are they surviving despite the government launching attacks? Why Haven't they blown all the major schools in Nigeria since they are against western Education?
Back to the topic, Putin will do whatever it takes to defend Russia.. Just imagine forcing the LGBTQ law in Ukraine after joining NATO and also having nuclear weapons close to Russia borders... Now let's see how USA will react to the Mexico-Russia alliance.. Lmao.... A taste of their medicine
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Konquest: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Danisaint112(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
noisy45:

Note this all nuclear armed nations fear themselves. The question you should think of who would attack first will NATO attack Russia first or russia attack NATO first. No nation is immune in a nuclear strike even the almighty USA and it allies.

Chief rest what is the difference between what you said and mine.
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by Karnice600: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Danisaint112:

Sound this to Nairaland's Putin lunatics like Pansophist the clown, who blames the West for Putin's clumsiness in Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by obedience4(m): 3:04am On Nov 04, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Zombie stop listening to Western propaganda
Lis Trus also threatened Russia with nukes

The West are the highest invader of sovereign nations, the west not only threatened countries with nuclear weapons, they have used it

Dude, I don't have time to agure rubbish with you,because I you ain't current..
I will just react to your comment and that will be it.
The formal prime minister, was ask in an interview if she would be ready to use a nuclear weapon, if RUSSIA USES it in Ukraine, and she said yes that she was prepared to use, she said an I quote " I am ready to press the nuclear button if Russia uses a nuclear weapon in Ukraine..
The key word is if Russia uses it in Ukraine, she wasn't threatening Russia, she was only telling Russia the response it will get when it makes the mistake of using a nuke,
Your secondary question of the west been the highest invader of sovereign Nations, I find that appalling.
The USA invaded Afghanistan after 9\11 when bush declare the war of terrorism, Afghanistan then was in control by the Taliban and was a breeding place for terrorism, note they ousted the Taliban regime in Weeks, then the Taliban resulted in hit and run tactic's ... Lybia ,the USA wasn't involved but help the rebel's to oust a know terrorist Gaddafi..
Please I would like to know the list of sovereign Nations the west have invaded?
Your third issues was that the west have threatened nuke, please let me know with proof when the USA, Britain, France, the only 3 nuclear Powers of the west have threatened nuke..
The only time the USA was even close to a nuclear confrontation was during the Cuba missile crisis, after the Soviet Union wanted to put rockets in Cuba.
You also said the west had use a nuclear weapon.
This was in ww2 not in peaceful times, and the weapon was an atomic bomb, and was a experimental weapon, if you are well learned, you will know that during ww2 weapons innovation was taking place.
Now that the world knows how deadly a weapon of mass destruction is, it is imperative that such weapons shouldn't be use, and the mere assumption that Putin is speaking about use of such weapons is an escalation.
And if you are also smart you will also know that with the close proximity of Russia to Ukraine, that any nuclear weapon used in Ukraine will have consequential repercussions on the citizens of Russia..
Such weapons shouldn't be use for propaganda because we all know no one wins a nuclear war
Re: Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) by darediamond(m): 5:34am On Nov 04, 2022
afbstrategies:
lipsrsealed
There will be no Russia on World Map if Putin go nuclear on Ukrainians. US and NATO wanted to slow Putin down and he walked into their trap.

Lesson: Don't fight someone who is tougher and stronger than you regardless of the weed or meth you downed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And there will still be USA, BRITAIN and NATO abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.