Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House (2831 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by maryamabba: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0vjdELkrBQ

A Jamaican man has revealed that he’s become homeless in the United Kingdom courtesy of his wife.

He narrated how he brought her to the UK and she took advantage of the system which favours women, to ensure that he lost his home.

In a video making the rounds online he could be seen outside in the cold, at night, moments after she sent him packing from their London apartment.

The young man who made it known that she is an English woman, described her ilk as ‘cold-hearted.’

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by basiruauta0: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank God you are still alive and young put your life back learn from it and move on they didn't depot you.someone just used you to step up so wise up too if you can use someone too to step somewhere it's part of living.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by ym8282055: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
I know the both of them in person.....is so pathetic....it all started when the man discovered his wife is having a secret affairs with another man in turkey and even planning to travel to Turkey to meet him....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Shalommy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Chaii... cheesy cheesy cheesy She kicked the modafucka out. Better woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Any married woman who goes after men is from the marine world.

Marine women are not deployed to stay with one man.

1 Like

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
He should go back to his home country and lick his wounds. Then fear women.
Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by dominique(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nigerian Youtubers and their terrible voiceovers tueh! Must you people talk in your videos? Terrible Grammer, mispronunciation of words making the video terribly unappealing. I kept forwarding till the end expecting to hear the man speak, all I kept hearing was the Youtuber's voice. That's what you expect me to like and "suscribe"?

Your last sentence said she's an English woman, so how did he take her to the UK where she's already a citizen? Like his Nigerian counterparts, he's dating her for papers, leeching off her yet still cheating around. He deserves to be thrown out into the gutters where he belongs

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by youngreezy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
more misery to simps,amen
Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Mercury12(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol
grin
As these men no wan learn. Dem go learn the hard way.
Few months back one mumu was asking how to bring his girl from naija to UK. cheesy
I pray he is not next in line to be kick out lol. I will gladly drink his tears cheesy
Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
maryamabba:

A Jamaican man has revealed that he’s become homeless in the United Kingdom courtesy of his wife.

He narrated how he brought her to the UK and she took advantage of the system which favours women, to ensure that he lost his home.

In a video making the rounds online he could be seen outside in the cold, at night, moments after she sent him packing from their London apartment.

The young man who made it known that she is an English woman, described her ilk as ‘cold-hearted.’

you are very stoopeeed with your yeye Chanel, you posted vedio, you continue talking like parrot, weather your story is not what the Vedio say we don't know and you expect me to subscribe to such nonsense. Are you normal?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
How do you bring an "English woman" to the UK?

This story no join.

1 Like

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Mirasteel: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
dominique:
Nigerian Youtubers and their terrible voiceovers tueh! Must you people talk in your videos? Terrible Grammer, mispronunciation of words making the video terribly unappealing. I kept forwarding till the end expecting to hear the man speak, all I kept hearing was the Youtuber's voice. That's what you expect me to like and "suscribe"?

Your last sentence said she's an English woman, so how did he take her to the UK where she's already a citizen? Like his Nigerian counterparts, he's dating her for papers, leeching off her yet still cheating around. He deserves to be thrown out into the gutters where he belongs
I thought I was the only one, I also skip those nonsense voiceover containing their annoying and very local accent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hahaha serves him right! No pity for stupid simps
Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are very stoopeeed with your yeye Chanel, you posted vedio, you continue talking like parrot, weather your story is not what the Vedio say we don't know and you expect me to subscribe to such nonsense. Are you normal?
just a quick survey bro.. so if you see a channel where the voice over is really short and precise, without funny accent, are you saying you will subscribe and watch the videos?

Because I just got an idea right now

1 Like

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
dominique:

they are a disgrace. Last last those youtubers are wasting their time

2 Likes

Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
maryamabba:

OP, why are you lying and adding salt and Maggi?

If the woman is English, how did he bring her to the UK?

Clown.
Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by gaby(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Trash as usual...
Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Baronthecelebri: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy cheesy She kicked the modafucka out. Better woman.
you're happy right,if the man kill the woman, what will you say
Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Billgatessecond: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
maryamabba:

This is one mistake I can never make .. I am a Nigerian Yoruba guy the last thing I will ever donjs take a Nigerian woman abroad... I would rather go there and b sending kney to her .. thus women cannot be trusted
Re: Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House by Fahvvy: 3:35am On Nov 04, 2022
With how rampant stories like this are becoming eh, it will be unwise for a man to take a woman abroad undecided...

(1) (Reply)

What Is Marriage? / My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party / My Gf Is Interested In Men Only On Facebook (pls Advice Me O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.