Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 (2472 Views)

Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) / Metamorphosis 2011 (my Rebirth) / Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by dare2think: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
My bad, the OP misdirected me.

sorry dude.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
:d smiley wink cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by wordtalk(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
I want to say a big thank you to all of you for your kind words and especially your warm welcome back to me - I least expected it! Thank you again. I also apologise for not settling the matter any earlier - it was just not my kinda thing. I'll update my profile with the (m). smiley
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Sweetnecta: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
@Tpia@; « #6 on: Yesterday at 09:15:44 PM »
[Quote]all i know is religion section is full of cultists who also masquerade in other parts of the forum, using various ids.

i personally dont know who is who.
Report to moderator Logged
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2769/moinmoi.jpg
Sweetnecta

Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1
« #7 on: Yesterday at 09:56:14 PM »
Modify message
LOl. ^^^^^^^^ Aussie. gaad dey.

put a shrimp on the barbie.
Report to moderator 72.231.7.107
tpia@ (m)
aussie

Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1
« #8 on: Yesterday at 09:58:51 PM »

sweetnecta

is there any particular reason why you're always happy to see me post.

you want your wife to come after me? Huh
[/Quote]about the happiness, i am always happy around people. you will be no exception. further, ow can my wife come after you when you are a man. mehn; i love women and i dont switch hit or on the down low. i remember addressing you, thinking you are the woman in new zealand with similar name. you retorted that you are not, then i noticed that you are a man out of down under. i'm so wrong to be happy to see you?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by nuclearboy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
Viaro!! shocked shocked

And to think that "clear" of the "Vinclear" gang never for once suspected though it should have been obvious - how many posters here could carry Jo's ideas on their backs and make them almost passable?

So Viaro, where have you hidden "Inesqor"? cheesy

Gonna call your (our) nemesis (DeepSight) and tell him "Linear Tarradiddle" is back!

@all: can't we contribute to buy a cage for Sweetnecta?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by wordtalk(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Bro, I apologise. I actually owe Inesqor a huge apology and a warm hug. He has been faithfully dropping emails every so often even though he didn't get replies back - for that long! He had no clue what happened to me (and I feel terrible that I didn't first tell him before breaking the news here). I'm alive and well - survived whatever happened. Praise to God. smiley
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by nuclearboy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
^ happy you are back! And congrats on "survival", the Lord be praised!

mazaje's empty house is filling back up

cheesy
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 24, 2011
@wordtalk

thank you or admitting u r viaro.Now one more step to go.I do not beleive ur writing of f in place of m in ur gender was a mistake.Pilgrim 1 was a female viaro was masculine and now u want me 2 beleive u r not into another of ur games? Kindly clarify ur gender
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Enigma(m): 1:14am On Aug 24, 2011
Also, while claim of accident is to be taken at face value for which sympathies are rightly due, what of this loss of "viaro log in details" -- personally, I don't find that credible. In all honesty I see the pilgrim.1/viaro/wordtalk* shenanigans in the same light as the Joagbaje/Akhozem* affair!

cool

PS some will have noticed I continued to use "s/he" for wordtalk.  smiley

*PPS In each case there is actually suspicion concerning a number of other IDs --- ironically it was Deep Sight (another double IDer) who pointed one of them out in viaro's case i.e. Telly B
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by tpia5: 4:36am On Aug 24, 2011
i doubt there's anyone in religion section who doesnt have another id elsewhere.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by tpia5: 4:37am On Aug 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Tpia@; « #6 on: Yesterday at 09:15:44 PM »about the happiness, i am always happy around people. you will be no exception. further, ow can my wife come after you when you are a man. mehn; i love women and i dont switch hit or on the down low. i remember addressing you, thinking you are the woman in new zealand with similar name. you retorted that you are not, then i noticed that you are a man out of down under. i'm so wrong to be happy to see you?

yes, you're wrong and secondly, i have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2011
tpia@:

i doubt there's anyone in religion section who doesnt have another id elsewhere.

Including You madam?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2011
chukwudi44:

@wordtalk

thank you or admitting u r viaro.Now one more step to go.I do not beleive your writing of f in place of m in your gender was a mistake.Pilgrim 1 was a female viaro was[b] masculine and now u[/b] want me 2 beleive u r not into another of your games? Kindly clarify your gender

Oga what do u stand to gain or loose from enquiring about the gentleman's true gender?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by aletheia(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
wordtalk:

At this point, I will not hide - indeed I am viaro.
^
Yay! Welcome back. Some of us have missed your contributions. Remain blessed in the Lord!
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by ogajim(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
I kinda knew WT was viaro as well as pilgrim.1 and posted such in one or two replies. welcome, ekabo, etc back.

Joagbaje:

[b]We should stop all these immature allegations. Does it matter if anybody change ID. what matter is the topic and views of individuals[/b]

See yourself? And you're supposed to be a pastor! What you're saying in effect is that DISHONESTY is ok if only done online abi? I feel very sorry for your Church members!
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by free123: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
sweetnecta used to be a female before now
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by 5solas(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2011
@Wordtalk
Welcome back Viaro. I hope you are fully recovered.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by wordtalk(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2011
@5solas,
Many thanks - and yes, I'm doing very well. I hope you're even far more blessed in all you do. smiley
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by mazaje(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2011
Viaro my man. . .Welcome back. . . .We were together on another thread going against those crazy muslims and you didn't even bother to say hi. . .That's bad of you. . .Anyway nice to have you around and am happy your survived. . .Best wishes. . .
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by wordtalk(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
@mazaje, please don't be upset. True, 'open rebuke is better than secret love' and it was very bad of me to not have said hello. Please forgive me. Hope you're doing great. smiley
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by mazaje(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
wordtalk:

@mazaje, please don't be upset. True, 'open rebuke is better than secret love' and it was very bad of me to not have said hello. Please forgive me. Hope you're doing great. smiley

Nothing do you man. . .Am cool. . . .Nice to have you around once again. . . wink smiley
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
@wordtalk,

Welcome back to the forum. Could it be true that you are pilgrim.1?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
Olaadegbu and viaro back in one piece? Chineke, is it christmas already?
Welcome guys, i v.missed you already.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07am On Aug 29, 2011
Image123:

Olaadegbu and viaro back in one piece? Chineke, is it christmas already?
Welcome guys, i v.missed you already.

Hi Christ's Image, it's nice to be back I too missed all my Nland brethren.  Could viaro be the same person as Pilgrim.1?  I'm really curious.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Image123(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2011
Yeah welcome. On wordtalk pilgrim.1, really donno what to say. I'm guessing wordtalk would want to keep that one close to chest?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by free123: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2011
wordtalk, are u pilgrim.1?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2011
@wordtalk. I still prefer to call u viaro. Can u permit only me to do so? wink smiley
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by cogicero: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
wordtalk have you rather tried resetting your password? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=reminder
Re: The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
Image123:

Yeah welcome. On wordtalk pilgrim.1, really donno what to say. I'm guessing wordtalk would want to keep that one close to chest?

If it turns out that he is pilgrim.1 I will be greatly surprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Fathering Sunday To All Catholic Fathers / / Scientific Miracles Of The Qur'an (The Qur'an on the Origin of the Universe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.