Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader (19591 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti / Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Curious345: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Exactly what I was expecting you to say. Very naïve! How do you know a criminal? And Obi, who diverted public funds into private business is your Saint shey? Your lord and saviour? A man whose financial iniquities were clearly revealed in the Pandora papers?

You're an example of those sophisticated morons among Yorubas. Claiming WOKE while in actual fact you have slumbered into oblivion.

I even pray that your Messiah Peter Obi wins so that all of you would reap the full dividend of your oafish charlatanry.

Ogede oniranu. Awon omo po bi osan bo.

Are you ready for a tinubu presidency?
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by FuckOsuPigs: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Curious345:

Are you ready for a tinubu presidency?

Who among them is fit to be? Atiku? Obi?

Tinubu is by far the candidate with the fairest score among them. Obi doesn't even have the capacity of Atiku.
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Curious345: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Who among them is fit to be? Atiku? Obi?

Tinubu is by far the candidate with the fairest score among them. Obi doesn't even have the capacity of Atiku.
you're Yoruba . Right ?
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by caracas: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Simple as ABC

Long live Pa Fasoranti

Long live Afenifere

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu incoming President of the Federal republic of Nigeria

God bless Federal republic of Nigeria

Children of Hate supported Jonathan with their badluck he failed

They Supported Saraki, Onoghen, Dino Melaye, ShehuSani, Atiku in 2019 they all failed, they are hellbent on destroying Pa Adebanjo with their badluck

Asked them why they are desperately licking Afenifere's yansh about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgs-YCJJCw

Same way you urchins supported olu falae, Nuhu ribadu, Atiku, Ahmed lawan, oyetola, Amaechi, Akpabio etc but failed yakata…..
Po for president
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Atlantis585: 4:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Oga you said it.

Is this a case of old age abi wetin?

Don’t destroy Afenifere because of one druggie crook bent on spending what ever amount to buy the next election. Posterity will not be kind to you and your future generations.
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by FuckOsuPigs: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Curious345:
you're Yoruba . Right ?

Yes, I'm 100%. I am a proud Yoruba man from Ibadan.
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by pquaver(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Why does his comment give you running stomach? How did Igboman and Ohaneze relate to his comment?

Onye Anambra should concern himself with his ohaneze and leave yoruba people alone.. That is how they like it. Face your own ohaneze and develop alaigbo tufiakwa.. Una no get shame? If una no get some of us get..
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
pquaver:

Onye Anambra should concern himself with his ohaneze and leave yoruba people alone.. That is how they like it. Face your own ohaneze and develop alaigbo tufiakwa.. Una no get shame? If una no get some of us get..
Your attempt at Igbo language sucks.
Just imagine the cretin! Where were you when your fellow Urchins here attack Igbos and Ohaneze?

Fucking Igbo wannabe!
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by pquaver(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Your attempt at Igbo language sucks.
Just imagine the cretin! Where were you when your fellow Urchins here attack Igbos and Ohaneze?

Fucking Igbo wannabe!

It can pain if u like. Better still hug transformer.. You are the imposter since u can't understand basic igbo.. You r probably one of those sons of slave trying to destroy igboland.. Just imagine ohu descendant trying to call nwadiala wannabe.. Oga go and mind your business leave yoruba people alone.. They are not the cause of your slave life..
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2022
pquaver:

It can pain if u like. Better still hug transformer.. You are the imposter since u can't understand basic igbo.. You r probably one of those sons of slave trying to destroy igboland.. Just imagine ohu descendant trying to call nwadiala wannabe.. Oga go and mind your business leave yoruba people alone.. They are not the cause of your slave life..
Leemao grin

Your attempt at Igbo language sucks beyond imagination.

Igbo wannabe. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / US Visa Ban: Mike Pompeo Expresses Hope On Reversal For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.