Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) (23176 Views)

I Have A Calling To Be A Preacher Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / I’m Sweet In The Middle-evan Okoro Yells Partying With Yul Edochie,(video) / Yul Edochie’s Son, Star Dike Finally Visits Grandfather Pete Edochie [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by FactBoyz: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
cool
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Ireportlive: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
As politics no work, Pastorpreneur must work

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Answer the call nah,abi na flash dem Dey flash you?
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Shalommy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ontop of catching cruise. Chaii.. Wahala dey!
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Both his wives and concubine will be laughing quietly at him in secret.
Satan speaks to people in diverse ways. When he whispers you will think it is God speaking.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Joeyfizzo: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
moscow007:
The righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God.

In all of history (according to the Bible) God have never worked with a man the world deems perfect.

David was a womanizer...yet "he's the man after God's heart"

Yul if ur calling is full time ministry, then so shall it be, may God be with you.
go and eat!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Badowski: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
This boy will not grow up, always spewing rubbish with his mouth, Ndi ara.
A decorated f...l
wtf.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by 07kjb: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
There is nothing impossible for God to do
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Rebuke: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Shut up yhur dirty mouth there, nonsense.

I don't even blame yhu, the people giving yhur type attention and recognition are to be blamed.....

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
post=118095603:
God can use anyone at anytime. Na God go forgive you o.
Yet Jesus Christ said He has come for those who are weary and heavy-laden - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 -, meaning not just anyone will do? undecided

All these doctrines of your mogs and pastors that directly contravene the Truth of Jesus Christ, when do you lot plan to abandon them? undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by hisexcellency34: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
And give all your female church members belle
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Noney14(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
ODOGWU, Answer your call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Thinkfree(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Belle for all the girls in your church.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Joeev: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Make peace with GOD and your Orginal wife. The wife of your youth.
Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin Fornicating partner.
But you wouldn't call Solomon's concubines his fornicating partner abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by meedoLock(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Never can tell, this is Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by HEBEI: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Jack of all trades shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by deltateam: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJiT3aImfjM

Nollywood star actor, Yul Edochie, has revealed that "he has been called to become a minister of God" in a video he shared on his YouTube channel, Yul Edochie TV, on Monday.

“I have a calling to be a preacher of God, to be one of God’s minister (sic), to preach the word of God through words and actions".

“I’ve had this calling a long time ago – actually, many years ago. But, I’ve always felt maybe the time hadn’t come, the time wasn’t right. But now, it’s very strong. I feel the time has come.”

"God has blessed me in this life. By God’s grace, I’ve become one of the biggest, one of the most celebrated actors in the continent of Africa. God has taken me to a very high point in my career."

“I’m starting to realise God lifted me as an actor to where I am so that I can become one of his ministers".

Recall that Yul Edochie was recently involved in cheating and polygamy scandal.

Looking at May, she doesn't have yansh but Judy has yansh. That should tell you that Yul has a fantasy with big yansh but somehow happened to marry someone without it.

He eventually cheated because of it. Men learn to know beforehand what you want.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by foolbuster: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
I love this man. Ma Nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Ance4Liverpool: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Polegamus pastor
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by everythinggirly(f): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don't trust this guy, no 1 that is a major means to gather more money, 2, more pretty women, infact people's wife.
Hmmm... Yul zukwanike!

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
moscow007:
The righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God.
In all of history (according to the Bible) God have never worked with a man the world deems perfect.
David was a womanizer...yet "he's the man after God's heart"
Yul if ur calling is full time ministry, then so shall it be, may God be with you.
Stop lying! David had to abandon his womanizing ways in order to please God. Go back and read his story to really know facts from the silly lies your mogs and pastors feed you abeg. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by kpajie1: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Minister with portfolio of rod for ladies.if i sound u eeh nwa nteje u will know ure self okpo.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by IgboSomalia: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don't know how Peter Edochie ended up giving birth to this unstable fool.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
NAVYdogg:
Which network God use call this one again? sad
The same one he supposedly used to call all the other false teachers and false prophets you all call pastors and mogs. Na the same breed them all be abeg! undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by ZACHIE: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
The media-hungry freak of nature
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by kingamaa(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
After two wives

Is ok
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
He made a big mistake by accepting that child as his own without DNA test ,now it has been confirmed the child is not his , so disappointing for him
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by ppogba: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
Time to cash out

Exactly.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jeff1607(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's great Mr. Yul. The office of a Minister of God is a great office. But you must need to put your house in order so the devil will not have legal right over you.

Make peace with GOD and your Orginal wife. The wife of your youth.
Do away with your concubine. She is not your wife. She is your Sin Fornicating partner.

Abraham, Isaac, David , Solomon had how many wives again?

Unless you want to tell me God changes with the time, because when God dislikes something in the days of old he strikes it out and let his warning known.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Corporate2020: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mental Health should be taken serious in this country. This guy will be nakked at the market square very soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vast Of Bracket, Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son Matthew / Curvy South African Girl Shakes Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.